Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NOMAD COIN (NMD) - PoW+PoS, Secure & Decentralized - page 12. (Read 28460 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Is it really necessary to comment both forums to get verified on discord?  Sad
Activity: 107
mining nomad now
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Question to the developer.
Is it planned to bounty or airdrop?
I am mining the coin, and i am interested in disseminating information about it in the Russian-speaking community.
Activity: 6
For verification
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
AKA - Prochef.Bill
Hoy Hoy ... great team ... cant  wait to see where this lands
Activity: 52
How does nomad coin assure its quality to consumers about building consumer confidence with fellow nomads? And how to mine this coin?

I'm using pooldaddy(dot)ws to mine it. You need to download the wallet. Set up an address and then download the correct mining application that your hardware can use.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
How does nomad coin assure its quality to consumers about building consumer confidence with fellow nomads? And how to mine this coin?
Activity: 55
Hello Dev!
Hindi translation: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nmd-powpos-2877242
My wallet: NXBWvK9cLJmwVuH47KUrYx5YBVN43Hbkve
Thanks so much!
Activity: 14
Good project, solid and trustworthy team, active community.
All the best
Indiana JaWs
Activity: 1
I will support this project. I am looking forward to participate in the community. Cheesy
Activity: 6
It's an interesting project. Community has been pretty nice as well. Still pretty new but you gotta start somewhere. Looking forward to what is coming in the future.
Activity: 7
Very cool project. Glad to be a part of the Community.
Activity: 64
the whole concept is really nice, and currently the coin is doing fine. I really like POS coins and it is early to get in. +1 for all the hardworking devs.
Activity: 30
YASLOK POOL

http://yaslokpool.gq

Nomad coin added

No registration
0,50% FEE

Code:
-a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://yaslokpool.gq:3747 -u YOURWALLETADDRESS -p c=NMD
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
nmd kickin butt n taking names..

aka trapier
Activity: 52
Just found out about this coin from a POS discord I'm in Smiley.

Currently mining it and hoping they add it so I can POS my coins 24/7 easyier.

I'm having trouble with the wallet at the moment. I've added the nodes and even deleted all the wallet files and restarted my wallet multiple times and still no connection. Any suggestions?
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
nvOC forever
A decent project, currently holding 400+ coins looking forward to increase the amount.

At what rate you guys getting the POS rewards? Mining difficulty currently seems going real high!

All the very best to the team and fellow nomadians.
Activity: 46
It is just the start of a new coin, and a developer that believes in the future of the coin.

Thanks for allowing me to be part of this community.
Activity: 122
A fine coin. Good luck in development, I believe in you !!!
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
Good project concept of building trust between peoples around the world by the means of Nomad coin for the services and products rendered.
Developer’s future vision of expansion of the Nomad coin by gaining the access across the horizon through utilization by the fellow nomads for their day to day routine is really appreciable.
Glad to be part of this great community, and looking forward for project implement if full swing.
Pages:
Jump to: