Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NOMAD COIN (NMD) - PoW+PoS, Secure & Decentralized - page 7. (Read 28415 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 102
is this coin alive?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
cryptohub airdrop

03-11-2018

1 nmd coin

amount of coins to claim = 156.00000000
Activity: 49
Ok a few updates to all users......

1. Been questions for more information like the ann post is laking... What information would you like that is not there?
2. Discord invite link has been adjusted and is now working
3. wallet staking issue has been resolved and wallets should have a better staking weight
4. Dev has been lacking here.. Yes this is my fault i have been working hard on traking nmd on exchange to try to keep prices up. and working on improving the discord community plus dealing with nmd social accounts, and locating merchants to except nomad as payment.
5. The ann post has all information needed to be informed on your coin purchase of nomad
  This includes, explorer, website, community links, and more.
6. nomad mining pools not working-- this is on the pool site it self not the nomad devs! we have nothing to do with any mining pools.
7. seen a post of nomad project slipping. if this is true it's because dumpers on the market exchange are under selling them self's and nmd is still growing it's buy support.
8. nomad needs to be on more exchanges. Yes this is true and we are also working on this... Exchanges have been hard to achieve because of price for listings. We currently are working for coinexchange.io, stocks.exchange, poloniex, yobit, nova, and currently waiting to her back from them all... plus getting the listing amount up. if you would like to see see these reached would love to have you help by donating to the exchange listing pool. available in the nomad discord channel, ty

Thank you to all users of nomad that are making this community grow. We will try to keep up on all
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I understand that this forum is not a priority for the developer?
No news, no communication, no information.
Activity: 224
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
unfortunately I did not find enough information about your project either on the site or in your announcement. I think if the project is worthy, then it was possible to make an announcement worthy.
Activity: 9
Activity: 5
I hope the best for nmd. hodling more than 5k till now
Activity: 76
I am waiting for your next moves! My eye is on your project.  Shocked
Activity: 24
Any pool working dev? Sad
Activity: 478
Pool http://s2.mpos-pools.com/nmd will be closed
in 72 hours. Please, withdraw your coins
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
On what pool do you need to mine now to get more coins?
Activity: 5
A very good start, but now the project is slipping. Good luck guys!!!
Activity: 19
With traveling the world an easy option for many these days, A common currency with modern advantages is a logical progression. A coin designed for the "wanderer" is a great idea.
Weather exploring Europe, trekking Africa, cruising the USA or chilling down under, A single payment solution is the answer and a coin like this is essential.
From making payments as a traveler or maybe a service provider who doesn't move,  paying and accepting a currency should be as easy as a simple wallet transfer.
Activity: 48
https://cryptotastic.net/images/ct_logo.png
https://cryptotastic.net hosting NomadCoin
Anonymous mining
Direct Mine = No Auto-Exchange
1.5% fee | payout 2 hours 0.001, minimum payout
-o stratum+tcp://cryptotastic.net:4014 -u -p c=NMD
Activity: 66
Does this forum still have any meaning? All those positive comments coming from the bounty program are just annoying. What a waste of disk space!
Activity: 1
I would also like to know more about this coin, very excited about the future.
Activity: 84
i think this project has a great potential. all dev. are very intelligent and familiar.
Activity: 101
Can anyone tell me where can I see if the current block is POS or POW?
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
Nomad a useful coinc for games Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: