Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NOPE COIN X11 Exchanges POS 13% BITTREX CoinDesk Award Winner! - page 6. (Read 50197 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 100
The creators of that silent ?, where evidence destruction primine?

thx  Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Am i broke yet?
Activity: 827
Merit: 250
NEW NOPE Gambling Wheel Game released by a NOPE community member. Go and spin the wheel and win or lose some NOPE.   Do we think you will get rich on the wheel?  NOPE
But stranger things have happened. http://nope.wheel.gotgeeks.com/
Have some fun!

thx dev

this is a screenshot.

Have a fun with a WHEEL!

nope.wheel.gotgeeks.com
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
NEW NOPE Gambling Wheel Game released by a NOPE community member. Go and spin the wheel and win or lose some NOPE.   Do we think you will get rich on the wheel?  NOPE
But stranger things have happened. http://nope.wheel.gotgeeks.com/
Have some fun!

We will be burning 500k of the premine. We intend on burning more as we go once we have filled bounties and taken care of what needs doin'

Do we keep all the coins for ourselves? NOPE!

Will we stop bringing more value to your coin? NOPE!

When the PR team contacted the developers, asking if they had any opinions or statements to make upon which the minions all looked to their lead dev and he said "NOPE"

Going over the numbers and we can spare another 100k of the premine for burning. making a total of 600k to burn

We are looking to find a trusted member of the community to burn the premine in a public manner Smiley
Does anyone recommend a trustworthy individual for the job?

Everything is clear to you - you Deletant and money on the development of the coin you have not.

We will be burning 500k of the premine. We intend on burning more as we go once we have filled bounties and taken care of what needs doin'

Do we keep all the coins for ourselves? NOPE!

Will we stop bringing more value to your coin? NOPE!

When the PR team contacted the developers, asking if they had any opinions or statements to make upon which the minions all looked to their lead dev and he said "NOPE"

Going over the numbers and we can spare another 100k of the premine for burning. making a total of 600k to burn

We are looking to find a trusted member of the community to burn the premine in a public manner Smiley
Does anyone recommend a trustworthy individual for the job?
are NOPE will be up ??
are NOPE will be down ??
are NOPE will be fly??
are NOPE will be dead??

"NOPE"
 Grin

if i hold my NOPE i get more profit?

"NOPE"

but if you hold for long time you will get more profit  Cool

Coin Raise the price if all premine be destroyed but if not then it's guesswork.
Activity: 294
If you can't understand my post please report it
are NOPE will be up ??
are NOPE will be down ??
are NOPE will be fly??
are NOPE will be dead??

"NOPE"
 Grin

if i hold my NOPE i get more profit?

"NOPE"

but if you hold for long time you will get more profit  Cool
Activity: 591
Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!
NOPE Coin is fueling its engines. Can you stop a crazy freight train? NOPE

better make way!!
Activity: 672
I like NOPE. It's a nice way to say FUCK NO!!!

I know right? Keeps reminding me of this:

Talking to exchange owner. Exchange will be coming in about an hour.

to all the non-believers

NOPE Coin is fueling its engines. Can you stop a crazy freight train? NOPE
Activity: 26
I like NOPE. It's a nice way to say FUCK NO!!!
Activity: 9
Buy NopeCoin before it takes off. It's just a joke, but is DOGE better? NOPE!
Activity: 350
Is there any coin better than this one....
NOPE.

What coin am I not selling....
NOPE.

Volume is steady rising on ccex..... This coin should have a bright future!!! Grin
is the block explorer right with regard to the outstanding number of coins?

Check your wallet. use the debug window and type "getinfo"  and voila you will see money supply this is the current coins on the market.  Is that too hard?    NOPE
I will be contacting a trusted member of the coin community today to have the coins burned.  ALSO... we are live on IRC @ #nopenopenope

all questions to the dev team will get the acceptable answer NOPE!

NOPE  Smiley
We will be contacting a trusted member of the coin community today to have the coins burned.  ALSO... we are live on IRC @ #nopenopenope

all questions to the dev team will get the acceptable answer NOPE!
Sometimes after reading the posts of some members the outcome is that the world has been made dumber. Is this something we should have to tolerate ?      NOPE

destroy premine, do not like it all! And you will be happy with your coin!  Smiley
We are Happy.
Hmmn if we were to destroy the entire premine we would not be able to pay bounties or for developments and this would make you unhappy.  Is this really what you want?     NOPE

So you can now buy your coins on the exchange at a good price.
1 000 000 Nopecoin You will pay no more than $ 300.
This amount is very high for you?  Huh

However, the coin without primine better price - forever!
Sometimes after reading the posts of some members the outcome is that the world has been made dumber. Is this something we should have to tolerate ?      NOPE

destroy premine, do not like it all! And you will be happy with your coin!  Smiley
We are Happy.
Hmmn if we were to destroy the entire premine we would not be able to pay bounties or for developments and this would make you unhappy.  Is this really what you want?     NOPE
Pages:
Jump to: