Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NOPE COIN X11 Exchanges POS 13% BITTREX CoinDesk Award Winner! - page 8. (Read 50197 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Am i broke yet?
Man....fuck you guize, there was a smoking arbitrage with cryptorush>C-cex and one of you azzholes had to beat me to it.

Slow ass BTC transfer..... Angry
I know how u feel dude. everyone should go vote for NOPE on coin-swap and start tweeting Bittrex. More arb opportunities Smiley
Activity: 672
Man....fuck you guize, there was a smoking arbitrage with cryptorush>C-cex and one of you azzholes had to beat me to it.

Slow ass BTC transfer..... Angry
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
yeah we should all request it on bter.com a even better on bittrex.com . Bittrex love its tweets so if we all tweet out to @bittrexexchange we can see this on a high volume exchange and bank a little.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
some requesting exists for bter.com exchange?
Activity: 42
Its the opening dump of the non-believers.  SHUN the non-believers SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!

Should we give into this dumping stupidity? NOPE!
IKR? this coin is stupid cheap and only 16mil coins right now with 4 mil for staking still to go . I have 44 connections to the network in my wallet  Grin more than any other wallet.   when this gets on Bittrex it will moon . Keep dumping em on me lol.
Activity: 672
Not only does the dev team on this coin keep me laughing .....but they keep surprising me . Keep up the good work . Am i selling off my Nope cheap ?  NOPE

I know right? 20mill coint coin selling for less then 100 sats is a steal.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Not only does the dev team on this coin keep me laughing .....but they keep surprising me . Keep up the good work . Am i selling off my Nope cheap ?  NOPE
Am i broke yet?

We will be burning 500k of the premine. We intend on burning more as we go once we have filled bounties and taken care of what needs doin'

Do we keep all the coins for ourselves? NOPE!

Will we stop bringing more value to your coin? NOPE!

When the PR team contacted the developers, asking if they had any opinions or statements to make upon which the minions all looked to their lead dev and he said "NOPE"
Does this coin have any volume? A decent exchange yet?

NOPE!!!

I think your name says it all .
Does this coin have any volume? A decent exchange yet?

NOPE!!!
10% premine is CRAZY
We are not only crazy we are wild too!

Do we care what you think?     NOPE
Activity: 280
scams hunter!
10% premine is CRAZY
I can't believe the profits I made by mining this shitcoin. Thank you team nopecoin!

Did the smart people sell early?      NOPE

Some More Good News Coming
Activity: 945
Merit: 1000
I can't believe the profits I made by mining this shitcoin. Thank you team nopecoin!
Second Exchange Added
NOPE listed on C-Cex!!!
Activity: 591
Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!
Do we have miners that are selling their coins for what they are worth? NOPE

Some of you have a brain, but the guys selling for 50 sat and 80 sat, do they have a brain NOPE

Is it time to sell at all at this point before the roadmap is released and features are added? NOPE

Will we ever have a community that is free of idiots? NOPE

Will I be selling my nice chunk that I mined anytime soon? NOPE

Really guys, what is the point of selling a bunch coins that are a few days old to make .02 BTC?

Does that make any sense at all? NOPE!!!

Grin

Activity: 448
electroneum.com
Do we have miners that are selling their coins for what they are worth? NOPE

Some of you have a brain, but the guys selling for 50 sat and 80 sat, do they have a brain NOPE

Is it time to sell at all at this point before the roadmap is released and features are added? NOPE

Will we ever have a community that is free of idiots? NOPE

Will I be selling my nice chunk that I mined anytime soon? NOPE

Really guys, what is the point of selling a bunch coins that are a few days old to make .02 BTC?

Does that make any sense at all? NOPE!!!

Grin
Am i broke yet?
Still mining? NOPE!
Pages:
Jump to: