Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Notary Platform - page 6. (Read 36297 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 183
October 08, 2017, 04:43:11 AM
App preview looks nice.  AI integration is a game changer here and should set Notary apart from the competition.

There is a major difference between competition and us - we have a working prototype which is directly connected to blockchain!

I give you one low light sneak peak in to the app Smiley

S.

Hey, you got a pretty neat stuff there. Contracts on the go. Awesome. In 2 years time it may take mass adoption to be fully take advantage of this app.

Thank you! We are really working hard to get that done. You will have a chance to test out our prototype soon (within a few days, but definitely before the ICO).

Mass adoption? Probably in the timeframe you mentioned. The companies will adopt ur solutions way before the public will (we have a major corporate demand for our services)....but we are geting there Smiley

Best,
S.

Nice to hear that! Many ICO's have just whitepaper and imaginary plan -  you have beta already built!

And this convinced me to invest in Notary ICO!

Some more use cases with great potential are:

Arrangements within the family:
wills and/or family arrangements
the division of money and goods
the concern for parents and/or children
treaties on extradition and the distribution of assets during life
endowment contracts,
waiver agreements without the introduced succession
promises of gifts and gift contract in case of death

Architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) industry:

Blockchain can provide a trustworthy infrastructure for information management during all building life-cycle stages. In case of building information modelling (BIM) usage which assumes a centralized building information model, there is a role for blockchain to manage information on who did what and when and thus provide a basis for any legal arguments that might occur. On the construction site blockchain can improve the reliability and trustworthiness of construction logbooks, works performed and material quantities recorded. In the facility maintenance phase, blockchain’s main potential is the secure storage of sensor data which are sensitive to privacy.

Lease contracts:
These are contractual arrangements calling for the lessee (user) to pay the lessor (owner) for use of an asset. It simplifies the process of leasing rental property.
Certifications:

A formal procedure by which an accredited or authorized person or agency assesses and verifies (and attests in writing by issuing a certificate) the attributes, characteristics, quality, qualification, or status of individuals or organizations, goods or services, procedures or processes, or events or situations, in accordance with established requirements or standards. Under this category, we can confirm various kinds of certifications with NTRY contracts. From fitness (personal trainer) certification, scuba diving, and learning a new language, to finishing business courses — just to give you some examples. The goal of this kind of contract is to prevent forging certifications and give people credible sources of knowledge.

Warranties on products and services:
Usually a written guarantee of the integrity of a product and of the maker’s responsibility for the repair or replacement of defective parts or the contractor’s responsibility for the work/service done. Meaning, with the services done on your car, house, boat etc., everyone wants some warranty in case something goes wrong after the work is completed. The proposed NTRY contract is ideal just for that. With the signed contract, you have the security that you need if anything goes wrong after the contractor is gone.

Grants of easements:
An easement is a legal right to use another’s land for a specific limited purpose.

Letters of credit:
For the time being, a letter of credit is a letter from a bank guaranteeing that a buyer’s payment to a seller will be received on time and for the correct amount. Due to the nature of international dealings, the use of letters of credit has become a very important aspect of international trade, which can be further and more successfully facilitated with NTRY contracts (blockchain technology and/or smart contracts). One of successful solutions to this problem has been already presented by consortium R3.

Option contracts:
An option contract is an agreement between two parties to exchange the ownership of goods with a transaction of the underlying items (land, house, cars, phones …) at a preset price. This option is the first and the most basic use case. It could be used as a form of safety for buying land, buying (used) cars, apartments, houses, and so on. The uses of this use case alone are countless.
An exclusive product’s traceability of limited editions:
Examples of this are limited edition prints, issues of rare batches/series of wine etc. A well-known example are Casascius coins (see https://casascius.uberbills.com/).
Minutes of meetings (associations, companies, organizations …):
Minutes are the official written record of meetings of an organization or a group. They are not transcripts of these proceedings. The minutes should contain mainly a record of what was done at the meeting, not what was said by the members. The organization may have its own rules regarding the content of the minutes.
Etc.

Which markets is the Notary Platform targeting?
There are a lot of markets in which Notary Platform application can speed up the process and guarantee more safety and transparency. The goal of the platform is to cover all of the markets, starting with the most complex (regarding the safety and integration) »Customer to customer« and move on to the wider and more regulated markets. Final integration will happen with »Government to business« market.

Customer to customer (C2C)
C2C, or customer to customer, or consumer to consumer, is a business model that facilitates the transaction of products or services between customers. It is the starting point of Notary Platform integration in the real life use cases. Examples of C2C services are literally unlimited. Some of them are:
Contracts between two persons (selling/buying a car, renting an apartment, marriage contracts, …)
Last will and testament
Grants of easement
Certifications
Business to customer (B2C)

B2C, or business-to-consumer, is the type of commerce transaction in which businesses sell products or services to consumers. The main difference between C2C is, that the customer is engaging in a relationship with business instead of another customer. Examples of B2C services:
Warranties (warranty for services or product)
Certifications (successfully completed diving/climbing/IT course)
Services (Notary Platform can be an addition to the existing notary/bank/insurance services).

Business to business (B2B)
This term simply means business-to-business, which is a model that focuses on selling products and services to other companies. B2B is often contrasted against business-to-consumer (B2C). In B2B commerce it is often the case that the parties to the relationship have comparable negotiating power, and even when they don’t, each party typically involves professional staff and legal counsel in the negotiation of terms, whereas B2C is shaped to a far greater degree by economic implications of information asymmetry. We can clearly see the fit for Notary Platform in those B2B relationships.

Examples are:
Contracts between the companies
Loans (bank to company)
Services (notary services, insurance services)
Transaction validations
Services for operational reasons
Government to customer (G2C)

Government to consumer markets provide numerous opportunities for consumers, both private and commercial, to take advantage of the many government offerings available. G2C business involves everything from grants and loans to copies of property transactions and credit reports. Government contracts can be very lucrative and constitute a huge market for government to consumer businesses. Examples of G2C services are:
Educational services (applications for scholarships, applications for student loans)
Judicial services (child adoption process, apply for organ transplant, apply for name change)
Citizen details (every change of personal details)
Government to business (G2B)

G2B is the relationship between institutions of public administration and enterprises. In this model the initiative comes from the government and businesses are the target group. It includes laws and regulations targeting businesses, official communications by government and regulatory agencies, tender processes etc. The relationship may refer the demand for information from the enterprises in any life situation or a transfer of an official document to the statutory body. The model is usually used to refer to the ICT solution that converts such communication to the electronic form or to describe a solution that simplifies the communication between public administration and enterprises (e.g. internet portal of the procurement authority or electronic solutions for purchasing). Examples of G2B / B2G services are:

Government procurement
Electronic incorporation forms
Updating corporate information
Sending filled-out electronic forms (e.g. tax forms, social insurance forms)
Licenses (e.g. small industry services, trade services, industry services)
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
October 08, 2017, 04:06:48 AM
App preview looks nice.  AI integration is a game changer here and should set Notary apart from the competition.

There is a major difference between competition and us - we have a working prototype which is directly connected to blockchain!

S.

Hey, you got a pretty neat stuff there. Contracts on the go. Awesome. In 2 years time it may take mass adoption to be fully take advantage of this app.

Thank you! We are really working hard to get that done. You will have a chance to test out our prototype soon (within a few days, but definitely before the ICO).

Mass adoption? Probably in the timeframe you mentioned. The companies will adopt ur solutions way before the public will (we have a major corporate demand for our services)....but we are geting there Smiley

Best,
S.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
October 08, 2017, 12:37:45 AM

S.

Activity: 241
Merit: 250
October 07, 2017, 11:37:05 PM
Can not wait for ICO to start. Nice project hopefully many big investors who join this project.
Activity: 205
October 07, 2017, 10:57:53 PM
October 07, 2017, 10:00:35 PM
That's really nice. Can we have more precision on a availability date for the beta ? Can't wait !

Will be definitely out (so you can test it) in the next days!

S.
Activity: 201
Merit: 101
October 07, 2017, 06:35:19 PM
That's really nice. Can we have more precision on a availability date for the beta ? Can't wait !
October 07, 2017, 02:38:41 PM

S.
Activity: 349
Merit: 168
October 07, 2017, 02:07:17 PM
Why i will invest in Notary ICO?

Becouse of that:

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
October 07, 2017, 01:50:33 PM
So there will be possible invest with ETH or BTC

I sign up at this form from your webpage  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScmitzzTbiXQV3SZ-bMYcDSAqXncvZon-eetNZ2XUDYiJ8n5g/viewform

What if my friends didn't sign up on this whitelist?

Will they participate in ICO too?

Thanks
October 07, 2017, 01:31:38 PM
About 3 days ICO will open, lots of positive feedback in this thread so it makes us optimistic to join with ICO. I want to know how many bonuses we get when join in the first day.

I check whitepaper - i understand everything - it seems there will be bright future for NTRY

The best part for me as a researcher..

https://www.notary-platform.com/#id-ico

Research on AI and their implementation.

Launch of the Notary Platform application for governmental purposes.

AI integration for smart contracts.

I will deff. invest in ICO  with ETH

Keep up the good work!

Thank you for noticing that. We have one team member - Iztok Perus -  who has 20+ years of experience with neural networks (AI) and we will make a good use of his knowledge in our project. You can read on that also here: https://medium.com/notary-platform/how-the-neural-network-can-empower-the-notary-platform-part-1-5710dcf706a7

If you have any questions regarding the project, please dont hesitate to ask.

Also, thank you for your support!

S.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
October 07, 2017, 01:27:37 PM
About 3 days ICO will open, lots of positive feedback in this thread so it makes us optimistic to join with ICO. I want to know how many bonuses we get when join in the first day.

I check whitepaper - i understand everything - it seems there will be bright future for NTRY

The best part for me as a researcher..

https://www.notary-platform.com/#id-ico

Research on AI and their implementation.

Launch of the Notary Platform application for governmental purposes.

AI integration for smart contracts.

I will deff. invest in ICO  with ETH

Keep up the good work!
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
October 07, 2017, 11:22:49 AM
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
October 07, 2017, 11:21:29 AM
Tell me please, where to see the terms of Bounty companies?
October 07, 2017, 06:48:19 AM
A nice project.. It is nice that it covers all kinds of contracts but we can evaluate it according to the future news. It looks like a quality group has been created, Good luck to the Slovenian team.

Can you please elaborate what do you mean under " Only, the price of ico is 10k a bit expensive for me."

The price of the token is $0,11.

Best,
S.
anu
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
October 07, 2017, 06:41:29 AM
A nice project. Only, the price of ico is 10k a bit expensive for me. It is nice that it covers all kinds of contracts but we can evaluate it according to the future news. It looks like a quality group has been created, Good luck to the Slovenian team.
October 07, 2017, 05:44:30 AM
Following the project trip from Pre-ICO to ICO I find it very interesting, I'm curious what will happen with this great project, hoping to be successful.

i was reading whitepaper - and i didn't understand good everything

i find then video about Notary Platform

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AibULnIN9pY

it's awesome!

To make it easier for you and others, we have also simplified the whitepaper. It will be up on our website till the end of this day! Smiley

saso
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
October 07, 2017, 05:20:24 AM
Following the project trip from Pre-ICO to ICO I find it very interesting, I'm curious what will happen with this great project, hoping to be successful.

it's awesome!

Notary ICO is one of the few real world use case ICO. Yes, It's awesome!
Activity: 255
Merit: 66
October 07, 2017, 05:15:35 AM

it's awesome!
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
October 07, 2017, 03:37:56 AM
Pages:
Jump to: