Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Notary Platform - page 10. (Read 36297 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 101
September 28, 2017, 09:21:11 AM
Yes, it will be out in a few days....probably at the same time as the release of the beta app Smiley

Regards,
Saso

For Android, will it be on the Play Store or the APK will be on your website for downloading ?

I'm really excited about this app and see what it can do !
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 28, 2017, 09:02:28 AM
Any idea when the whitelist will be starting?  Will it be done prior to the ICO beginning?

Yes, it will be out in a few days....probably at the same time as the release of the beta app Smiley

Regards,
Saso
Activity: 205
September 28, 2017, 08:59:20 AM
Any idea when the whitelist will be starting?  Will it be done prior to the ICO beginning?
September 28, 2017, 08:43:15 AM
If I understand well Notary will be done as whitelist instead of normal open ICO, am I correct ? I was having eye on the project but after last time changes in dates it skipped away. Now as new date is coming near I once again I am back to catch the latest though I am following social media continuously.

Yes, we will have a whitelist. The reason is "legal". We are now focusing that everything we do, is in accordance with the law(s) (company, terms of use, everything regarding ICO, that our token is not seen as a security,...).
We have an amazing legal team which helps us to fit all of the criteria, so if the regulations come (which eventualy will), we have everything "black on white".

Regards,
Saso
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
September 28, 2017, 08:33:52 AM
If I understand well Notary will be done as whitelist instead of normal open ICO, am I correct ? I was having eye on the project but after last time changes in dates it skipped away. Now as new date is coming near I once again I am back to catch the latest though I am following social media continuously.
September 28, 2017, 08:27:13 AM
So if after the ICO some tokens remain unsold will those token be distributed to the ICO investors as well?

No, no pro rata in the ICO.

I can't wait to join the ICO, and I wish ICO and long term project NTRY will be successful. Hopefully everything smoothly and according to plan, Amen.

Thank you for your support Smiley You will be soon able to add yourself to the whitelist!

Notary coin is unique and should be a game changer especially in this season of smart contract. As much as we would like to live by smart contact alone, the law of the land may not accept smart contract in every case or every jurisdiction.

I totaly agree, and we are prepared for that.

regards,
Saso
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 28, 2017, 02:07:38 AM
So if after the ICO some tokens remain unsold will those token be distributed to the ICO investors as well?
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
September 28, 2017, 01:56:23 AM
Notary coin is unique and should be a game changer especially in this season of smart contract. As much as we would like to live by smart contact alone, the law of the land may not accept smart contract in every case or every jurisdiction.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
September 28, 2017, 01:51:52 AM
I can't wait to join the ICO, and I wish ICO and long term project NTRY will be successful. Hopefully everything smoothly and according to plan, Amen.
September 27, 2017, 12:02:24 PM

Hey Orias67,

Pro rata in our case means that we devided the unsold Pre-ICO tokens amongst the users who participated in the Pre ICO sale.

Regards,
Saso

Ho ok, thank you for your answer and sorry if I 'm disturbing you with all my questions... This is my last :
You used prorata tokens for pre-sale, finaly what was the pre-sale price for a token then ?

Hello again, I think you missed my question. Is it possible to get an answer please ? Smiley

I joined facebook bounty, I wish the best for Notary Platform ! Smiley

Because of the pro rata the price fell somewhere metween 0,02-0,03$

Hi SASO, we have talked to you on the subject of beta, you have provided a picture of the first stage, said second stage is provided at the end of today September 27, is waiting for the second phase of beta I want to see what a beast you get. Thanks in advance.

a few more days, and everything will be reveiled Smiley

regards,
s.
Activity: 434
September 27, 2017, 09:23:18 AM
Hi SASO, we have talked to you on the subject of beta, you have provided a picture of the first stage, said second stage is provided at the end of today September 27, is waiting for the second phase of beta I want to see what a beast you get. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 234
September 27, 2017, 07:08:04 AM
Hi SASO,

I just want to inform you that I ranked up to member and already changed my signature for bounty. Please update my rank on the spreadsheet if available.

Thanks,
boybitcoin
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
September 27, 2017, 06:47:43 AM

Hey Orias67,

Pro rata in our case means that we devided the unsold Pre-ICO tokens amongst the users who participated in the Pre ICO sale.

Regards,
Saso

Ho ok, thank you for your answer and sorry if I 'm disturbing you with all my questions... This is my last :
You used prorata tokens for pre-sale, finaly what was the pre-sale price for a token then ?

Hello again, I think you missed my question. Is it possible to get an answer please ? Smiley

I joined facebook bounty, I wish the best for Notary Platform ! Smiley
September 27, 2017, 04:17:16 AM
The concept is good and I liked it. But questions surface which may the team can help me understand. So how this platform legally enforce the contracts, like what happen if one didn't follow the contract?  Are you planning to launch in more than one country ? In that case, you will have to work with all those local legal establishments, correct ?

Join telegram please, you will have any answers (this one has been been request many times) : https://t.me/joinchat/F2wLskHLoA8UUhb3Iomt_g

Thanks for the reply. Will join telegram and will collobtate in that space. I understand these basic questions will surface a lot as this project attracts more and more eyes. I would suggest you to collate and have then as FAQ in your web. It would be nice.

Cheer!!

Yes please join telegram, and I will be happy to answer all of your questions (its quicker and easier).

Regards,
Saso
Activity: 258
September 27, 2017, 12:53:00 AM
The concept is good and I liked it. But questions surface which may the team can help me understand. So how this platform legally enforce the contracts, like what happen if one didn't follow the contract?  Are you planning to launch in more than one country ? In that case, you will have to work with all those local legal establishments, correct ?

Join telegram please, you will have any answers (this one has been been request many times) : https://t.me/joinchat/F2wLskHLoA8UUhb3Iomt_g

Thanks for the reply. Will join telegram and will collobtate in that space. I understand these basic questions will surface a lot as this project attracts more and more eyes. I would suggest you to collate and have then as FAQ in your web. It would be nice.

Cheer!!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
September 26, 2017, 10:41:32 PM

Activity: 258
September 26, 2017, 09:31:20 PM
September 26, 2017, 02:36:57 PM
Two weeks from now notary's ICO will be launched, I think it easy to for this notary to adopt the culture of crypto currency. I have no doubt that this project will gonna be successful after launching. I'm honored to be part of his project for the past weeks, hoping that this coming October 10 notary will get more investors for the future of this project. More power

Thank you for your kind words! Lets hope for the best Smiley

regards,
S.
Activity: 1274
September 26, 2017, 01:22:16 PM
The bounty spread sheets about Twitter and Facebook stakes are not updates when it will be updated as we are waiting for long time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
September 26, 2017, 10:11:57 AM
Two weeks from now notary's ICO will be launched, I think it easy to for this notary to adopt the culture of crypto currency. I have no doubt that this project will gonna be successful after launching. I'm honored to be part of his project for the past weeks, hoping that this coming October 10 notary will get more investors for the future of this project. More power
Pages:
Jump to: