Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | ██ ★ NOW ON CRYPTSY ★ ██ | •• ALIENCOIN •• | ◘ [ALN] ◘ √ | - page 35. (Read 121107 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hi Aliencoin,

I have setup a request on Cryptsy, please everybody show your support here https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/73028 so we can get Aliencoin (ALN) listed on cryptsy.

Thank you, it has been added to the thread. Please help support Aliencoin and vote for it to be added!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
The problem with this COIN was the launch and the blocks 500-1000
These 500 blocks had a reward of only 0.00001 ALN
There was i hugh Hashrate and with the small retarget of 60 Blocks
diffi skyrocket. Diffi @ block 1001 was so high that not much coins were produced
and all miners feeled scamed because the high amount of premime against the coins the get
for their high hashrate they spended to ALN.

It´s no work from DEV to corret this and a lot of work for not let dying his coin.
If there is a SF community, and i think there are a lot of people interested in SF, he should have a chance
to do this with hard work.

Come on DEV, do your homework
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hi Aliencoin,

I have setup a request on Cryptsy, please everybody show your support here https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/73028 so we can get Aliencoin (ALN) listed on cryptsy.
Activity: 154
Thanks for the feedback people, promotion, recent news and more articles are coming soon.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
i have mined aliencoin for a week,good luck
Activity: 56
I hope that this goes up on the new sci-fi.
Activity: 350
Activity: 406
Hello! Send me a message.
Immigrants from another place are also called aliens.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Aliencoin will begin contacting exchange sites very soon and would like to ask if you could continue your support towards this. Also a big thank you for the dedicated miners who are still mining in pools and mining solo. Keep sending me your ideas about the coin i would love to hear about them.

Kind Regards

Aliencoin

What exchange(s) are you targeting at the moment. Perhaps we can rally and show our support.
Activity: 66
What the chances of this making it on to any exchanges any time soon?

Well the dev is trying to get it on one atm. Though, I do have my doubts. If it doesn't in the next couple weeks, it probably won't ever happen.

But if you want to make a gamble, this is the time to mine!
Activity: 196
What the chances of this making it on to any exchanges any time soon?
Activity: 210
Some of you don't realize that there are thousands of noobs new people getting into cryptocurrency every day, and I see Aliencoin as being a strong contender for being a solid coin with staying power.
Activity: 476
moOo
hey why not.. I have a bunch of animals, might as well move out into space.

see yall on the exchanges.
Activity: 43
coin IS dead already, you just don't realise it yet. These new coins are only good for one thing, keeping LTC difficulty down.

The odd one of these could have been good, but too many now, no way will 95% of them make it to a decent exchange now...it's the end for alts with zero innovation.

Alien coin is no better nor no worse than most of these new alts ..... none of them are needed, simple as that.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to agree with the poster above.  Since Jan 1 we have seem at least 20 "new coins" being created.  Devs are popping up all over the place and copying the code of other coins, slapping a new graphic and name on them and releasing.  The devs obviously know that the market is soon to be flooded with coin clones as they are releasing them as fast as they can without even coming close to completing what a "good" coin needs to succeed.  This coin is a perfect example.  It launched without even a website, or all of the wallets, and the developer didn't even take the time to clean up the code as the wallet still had world coins branding as shown in another post in this thread.  

Making a neat graphic and name should not be enough of a reason to launch a coin.  

Neither should just making some basic change to the code.  (More coins, less coins, changing the block reward, or any other generic modification.)

I did jump on the Doge bandwagon, I even mined Coinye because of the media attention and the promises of a mining software "that didn't require configuration" as I thought that would make it easier to spread to the general public (I've spent hours jacking with configs trying to get the most hash from my cards).  

But I will not be mining this coin.

It has nothing to do with the "pre-mine" and everything to do with the fact that all these new coins are nothing but clones, without offering something unique, or at the very least getting some type of media attention will never be more than cash grabs by the folks that made them.

I also have to say the more time I spend on these forums the more I'm beginning to wonder if MOST of the posts here are all made my the same people just using multiple accounts.  I see lots of posts with the same wording across multiple threads, particularly in the release of new coins.  This makes the thread look like there is a lot of interest, but in fact there isn't.  I would be willing to bet that its the coin owner/s (could even be a small group of folks releasing one coin after the other) doing this.  There is just to much similarity or quick one liners in these threads to be believable.

If you are not one of the fake accounts, and assuming this post doesn't "magically" disappear I would give my post some thought.  Do some investigating and I'm sure you will find that I can correct in the above.

you know, you’re probably right to some extent. I don't believe that anybody in their right mind actually believes that a coin like (e.g.) DOGE will ever become a main currency. That being said, I also believe that the concept behind Crypto currencies is very strong and is nothing short of big evolutionary change in financial markets and how we view these; Satoshi was/is a genius in my opinion!

Can’t deny that I am also making some nice extra money mining and trading Crypto coins. And as long as that is the case: GO CRYPTO, GO, GO, GO!

Can you define "nice extra money" and how much you invested in mining hardware to make it?  If you had to narrow it down to an hourly rate including time "marketing" or time spent monitoring, adjusting your mining equipment, the time you spend on listing items on ebay, or jumping from exchange to exchange to get the best value... what is your average amount?  $20 an hour?  $50 an hour?  $100 an hour?  A few hundred every time one of these shit coins launches?  Seriously... I got into this late in the game (December, just after the launch of Doge) and I'm just trying to get a handle on the kinds of profits to be made on these pump and dump coins.  

Just as an FYI; I've invested about 2 grand in hardware, and I don't think I will be able to get a return on my investment anytime soon.  

Activity: 66
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
HI , I Sell 167 ALN price 0.01  BTC
Activity: 28
WTS sell 1000/2000 ALN.

Realistic offers via PM.
Activity: 336
After mining 40 minutes I have 0.07 alien.

thats too low..youre doing something wrong

Where are you mining? What does your CGMINER bat/config look like? are you getting a lot of HW: (assuming you use CGMINER)

Home network. Bat looks like this: cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.aln.luckyminers.com:3331

ahh, I gather you are new to this. Did you setup a worker and password at the pool?

Yes, I did. That's why I mined 0.07 alien. Smiley My pc is intel i3 intel HD graphic card.

mine cpu only coins..

Ok.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
After mining 40 minutes I have 0.07 alien.

thats too low..youre doing something wrong

Where are you mining? What does your CGMINER bat/config look like? are you getting a lot of HW: (assuming you use CGMINER)

Home network. Bat looks like this: cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.aln.luckyminers.com:3331

ahh, I gather you are new to this. Did you setup a worker and password at the pool?

Yes, I did. That's why I mined 0.07 alien. Smiley My pc is intel i3 intel HD graphic card.

mine cpu only coins..
Activity: 336
Pages:
Jump to: