Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | ██ ★ NOW ON CRYPTSY ★ ██ | •• ALIENCOIN •• | ◘ [ALN] ◘ √ | - page 33. (Read 121107 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Cryptsy will likely be adding new coins this week, according to a post by Bit John here.

Best to keep up the pressure to get Aliencoin accepted.
Activity: 154
Devs and everyone in general needs to promote this coin otherwise it's going to be stuck on the ground hidden away in some secret bunker in Area 51.
Why don't we sponsor a new SETI program with the coins get some PR going. If a smelly breath Doge can do it, why not an Alien. first thing is to get this coin on an exchange any exchange will do.

Thanks for the encouraging words! Keep up the support for Aliencoin everyone..

This is awesome to see! Great job community.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
is this dead?

No its not dead, its just the start, the Aliens have landed and are here to Stay!
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 182
Devs and everyone in general needs to promote this coin otherwise it's going to be stuck on the ground hidden away in some secret bunker in Area 51.
Why don't we sponsor a new SETI program with the coins get some PR going. If a smelly breath Doge can do it, why not an Alien. first thing is to get this coin on an exchange any exchange will do.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
on solo you have 40 alien block finder bonus

If you happen to be solo-mining at http://alien.icalcul8.com then your block reward is 41 ALN...   Smiley  Good luck
Activity: 72

We need support for the invasion!!! 1 ALN Blockfinder bonus enabled for the next 500 blocks!!! Give our pool a chance!!!

http://alien.icalcul8.com
Activity: 154
I have about 7500 aliens.

not selling them; my army!

Roll Eyes
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 84
You guys could go for the "illegal alien" thing. I mean since ufo's got an alien on their coin. You could put a dude jumping a fence as your logo. It could take off - maybe. After doge anything is possible.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
Hi , i sell 167 ALN  , PM me . I accept any offer
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
can't solo mine with this, config is fucked

server=1 is in the same line as the rpcport

ok it work now
Activity: 168
A good name for this coin, good luck !

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
i see no chanche any exchange would list it, why Huh
i also have a few k to dump, but no hope
Activity: 70
Activity: 84
UFO logo was from a competition which started before Aliencoin even came out.

I thought both coins could co-exist but after seeing behavior of Alien team I can say ALN is headed for fail.

UFO was first - ALN is the copy scam coin.

acting like kids serves none

i cant buy that first 100% premine episode, lost my faith to this coin at that moment

How is aliencoin a copy of UFO coin? Aliencoin has totally different principles to UFO coin, it's ok saying that the logo was from a competition but it should never have won the competition because it's not a UFO lol it's not hard isit. Anyway I said what I got to say so I'm not going to go on.
Activity: 98

Alot of of people want this coin to be added which is great to see! 50 Votes now in 19hours, awesome!
Pages:
Jump to: