Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NSF Miner - ethereum miner without fee [AMD+Nvidia/Windows+Linux] - page 4. (Read 1901 times)

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

If I make a bat with NSFminer --help

and it didn't start
and I receive message that:
Setup was unable to automatically close all application. It is recommended that you close all application using files that need to be updated.

WHich application its referring to ?

try running version 1.3.7
Activity: 476
Merit: 19

If I make a bat with NSFminer --help

and it didn't start
and I receive message that:
Setup was unable to automatically close all application. It is recommended that you close all application using files that need to be updated.

WHich application its referring to ?

UPD
New version added

Release Notes:

-Lower compiler optimizations to safer level
-Effective hash rate (option -v4) calculations working for stratum2.
-Fix nvml.dll search for NV GPUs.
-Use single DAG instead of split DAG on AMD drivers that allow greater than 4GB allocation.
-Handle f2pool out-of-spec. messages.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
Excuse my ignorance... But nothing is free... What is the catch to using this software?
Everyone who checked the miner is asked to share a review on its use. Desirable hashrate on your video card, how much was in the test and your wishes and comments
in the testing process, I will write down how the results will be
are there any preliminary results?
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Everyone who checked the miner is asked to share a review on its use. Desirable hashrate on your video card, how much was in the test and your wishes and comments
in the testing process, I will write down how the results will be
Also, you can see your question of interest here: https://github.com/no-fee-ethereum-mining/nsfminer/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed
If you encounter an error or want some new function, open the topic there as well.
More information coming soon, follow the project
Do you have any suggestions for what new to add to the miner?

Some information about the GPU (temperature, fan speed, power draw...) would be nice.

This.
these functions will be possible in future updates
Tested over 40h, better effective hashrate than Phoenix/Lolminer for me in 5700XT on Windows, and has no fees! Smiley

power usage same than phoenix (4w more than lolminer)
thanks for the info. How long did the test take?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Tested over 40h, better effective hashrate than Phoenix/Lolminer for me in 5700XT on Windows, and has no fees! Smiley

power usage same than phoenix (4w more than lolminer)
To meet the community, ask general questions and chat about the miner join the ethminer channel on Gitter (https://gitter.im/ethereum-mining/ethminer)

All bug reports, pull requests and code reviews are very much welcome.

Some information about the GPU (temperature, fan speed, power draw...) would be nice.

This.
I will give it to the developer, I do not promise anything, but I think he will listen to the wishes
Activity: 28

This.
Activity: 155
Merit: 14

I used it for about a week on my RTX 2070 rig and was getting between 42-44 Mhs per card using Core -200, +800 Mem, 70 PL
switched to another miner?

Nope still using it. 42.65 mhs.
Activity: 28
I used it for about a week on my RTX 2070 rig and was getting between 42-44 Mhs per card using Core -200, +800 Mem, 70 PL
switched to another miner?

Nope still using it. 42.65 mhs.
New 1.3.7 version available.

Notes: Use board name rather than architecture for AMD
Pages:
Jump to: