Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Nucleon (NEON) - Web-Based Mining via Forum (Not based on Post Count) - page 3. (Read 224886 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Do you have any exact date for the bounty campaign to be started?
It already been few days after this thread started, I hope we'll get the info soon

What bounty?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Do you have any exact date for the bounty campaign to be started?
It already been few days after this thread started, I hope we'll get the info soon
legendary
Plans have changed. Something else other than my original idea for the swap will be coming; we have been working on it for over a month. It's requiring a lot more code rewrites than expected. The team, including me, behind it has grown to four very reliable and skilled people
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
Any news regarding NUCLEON?
Activity: 56
correctly, many are waiting for the project pulled out something new after all this time this project to bed, without any news of any kind for some time. they gave her information about the  what actually happens on the coin. Communication is important to build trust, so give us a little description of what actually happened.
Activity: 23
legendary
The rebranding is going well. The accounts that have been rebranded so far are listed below:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MealWormsBiz
YouTube: https://youtube.com/MealWormsBiz
legendary
So.. It's been one week ! Any news?

Unfortunately, the guy that was going to work with me on my plan has bailed. I am, again, working solo right now  Sad
Activity: 29
So.. It's been one week ! Any news?
Activity: 23
Go go go Cheesy

Important keep us updated. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
I filled my bag now that the prices are low.

I hope the new coin will be gpu mineable. I have a 1050gtx I would gladly use on it.
There is nothing really worth mining these days.
legendary
Glad to hear that.
It'd be nice that you keep us all informed of the advance of the project every time you can.
Thanks!

The only thing I'm confident in saying so far is that it's going to be a lot bigger than you guys think. The swap rate for NEON is going to make all the users very, very happy. The coin itself is going to blow your fucking minds as far as how much more advanced it is than what we have now
So what we mined so far after the last payout will be counted as neon and then converted or it will be counted as a new coin ?
legendary
Will it still be cpu minable only ?

NEON has never been CPU only. It has always had SHA mining

PoW will play a much larger role in the new coin, but it will be a different algorithm
Activity: 4
Will it still be cpu minable only ?
Glad to hear that.
It'd be nice that you keep us all informed of the advance of the project every time you can.
Thanks!
legendary
Going to be doing a name change, as well

The new ticker is going to be NC post-swap

No ETA, yet, but when it comes, it's going to come fast
legendary
Going to be doing a name change, as well

The new ticker is going to be NC post-swap
legendary
Nice to hear this news..
Hold NEON!

I'm now working with, in my opinion, one of the best in this business. We've agreed on a partnership for this project and are both looking forward to launching it all over your faces
Nice to hear this news..
Hold NEON!
Pages:
Jump to: