Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NUGGETS 《》 Payment and ID Without Sharing Personal Data - page 2. (Read 2159 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Hello dev! When will we get the Westart airdrop, on this week?  Thank you =)
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
As I understand, on June 18 Nuggets ICO began and it will last only 3 days and its hard cap is only 500 ETH.  Nowadays this trend - to reduce the hard cap  Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
I've just read your latest update, good work Guys. Congrats on excellent handled token sale and almost raised hard cap. Also great achievements regarding covering Asian market and team expanding! Looking forward for more news.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
This is the best project on electronic commerce payments and ID platform. I hope it will be listed soon on ICOguide https://www.icoguide.com/en. The project looks so promising.
Activity: 34
Activity: 14
interesting project. I think this project will be successful
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Guys, I've got a problem with app whitelisting. I've completed all the steps and even added you to my contact book but haven't received the last email with a confirmation link and there is no resend button on the form((
Activity: 154
This is a project that deserves to be developed for the future, I'm sure a reliable team held with the project will be able to compete and will be able to attract investors to join, success will be achieved by the project in the future.
copper member
Activity: 196
Activity: 378
Merit: 126
If a crowdsale participant who's also going to receive also some tokens from a bounty, does it required to pass KYC verification via westart.co?

Thanks  
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
The project looks good but there are many other competitors with similar projects. How does Nuggets differ from other similar projects and what are its advantages?
Activity: 574
Merit: 112
I want to know how long the token sale will last, i dont see this information on the whitepaper, who knows what about this...
Activity: 574
Merit: 112
Hi, i have two question please
Is there a minimum limit of ETH for investing on 1st May?
What documents are required for KYC?
I have an expired passport, will be accepted?
Do you require a selfie?

Thank you
Read please whitepaper you can find information about minimum limit for investing and other questions which you interested in:
https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/nuggets-ico/NuggetsWhitePaper.pdf
Minimum limit of ETH for investing = 10k$
Merit: 10
Companies and service providers will no longer have to spend large resources on protecting the personal information of their customers stored on centralized servers. Smiley
Thank you for the answer but this is not what i am asking...
The question is regarding KYC and not what this project is about
The platform will be multi-level verification of users. It includes user photos, biometrics (fingerprint), a payment card and documents. After receiving all these data, you can conduct confidential payments using the Nuggets application with a single finger touch.
Hi, i have two question please
Is there a minimum limit of ETH for investing on 1st May?
What documents are required for KYC?
I have an expired passport, will be accepted?
Do you require a selfie?

Thank you
I believe that Nuggets will probably be quite successful, as an online platform that is focused on confidentiality, especially with widespread use. Wink
Nuggets is a consumer blockchain platform giving users a single biometric tool for login, payment and identity verification, without sharing or storing private data. Wink Grin The team does a good job!
Nuggets is all about giving consumers the chance to take back control of their data — and today you could become one of the very first people to do so. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: