Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NUGGETS 《》 Payment and ID Without Sharing Personal Data - page 4. (Read 2159 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 278
I think secrecy is one of the most wanted by cyberspace surfers, including blockchain users and this project is perfect for maintaining confidentiality

I think you are right, but i've just found out that bounty hunters and airdrop participants will have to go through kyc......
I'm not a participant of their bounty nor airdrop but i think its not that needed for the airdrop participants to do kyc. Airdrop should be free to enter. This is slightly off topic it would be appropriate to talk in the bounty thread.

I noticed there is only 3 members of the team and 2 advisor? So 5 members all in all? Any plans on recruiting another team members who will work on it because i have a good impression on what this nuggets are trting to make. So i think that would be much better.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
I think secrecy is one of the most wanted by cyberspace surfers, including blockchain users and this project is perfect for maintaining confidentiality

I think you are right, but i've just found out that bounty hunters and airdrop participants will have to go through kyc......
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
The allocation of this project is very complete with using NUGGETS Payment and ID Without Share Personal Data must be many who follow this project I think the project will be smooth for its future success
Activity: 266
if the rules bountynya very tight certainly this project has a very good plan nih gan can be a very potential project especially this is very useful for the e-commer I am sure will be very good development of this project, good luck later ico
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
I think this project is unique and interesting, the team in the project is also solid I hope there will be many participants who join and will also many investors interested in this project, so that this project will be able to grow successfully
Definitely, this project has a great potential in this crypto community. Nuggets platform technology able your personal and payment data being secured in the blockchain.  It brings trust and peace of mind to online transactions and promises to have a quicker and simpler.  With the above stated benefits and usefulness of the said platform technology, am sure many investors are now interested and looking forward for more information and marketing development about this project.
I think this project is unique and interesting, the team in the project is also solid I hope there will be many participants who join and will also many investors interested in this project, so that this project will be able to grow successfully
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
and to sign up for Nuggets is a single, secure sign-on for payment, login and ID verification
and me waiting  meme could win a share of 100,000 NUG Tokens! We’re launching a special bounty today  Grin Grin
Activity: 29
Project profile has been updated on ICOslot:
https://icoslot.com/en/ico/nuggets/
Activity: 336
How much is price of 1 Nuggets Token?
Where can I view Roadmap?
Activity: 672
Merit: 154
Blockchain Evangelist.
I think Nuggets team are doing good on this project, they are active on development, holding sessions on famous Blockchain conferences, and especially Nuggets has partner with JD corp.
Nuggets appears on Coindesk, TechCrunck, Forbes, too good to be true right. Also, I really like the concept on biometric technology which promises a long-overdue revolution to digital payments.
This project has a concept of a very good and interesting because the Nuggets can store personal data and payment securely at blockchain. The allocation of this project with either the NUGGETS Payment and ID Without Sharing Personal Data. Hope project and get a lot of supporters.
really, this project does look attractive and promises the team in the project also looks professional hoping this project will run smoothly and success by getting many supporters.
Activity: 574
This project has a concept of a very good and interesting because the Nuggets can store personal data and payment securely at blockchain. The allocation of this project with either the NUGGETS Payment and ID Without Sharing Personal Data. Hope project and get a lot of supporters.
Activity: 320
Merit: 12
We're thrilled to introduce our NUG Bounty program. Read all about it in our blog and let's just join it
Merit: 134
the personal data is valueable and we cant get any profit from it, the profit are all taken by the big companies like Amazon and google, then we should consider to take back the personal data, this project can do help to this situation, wish the team can deliver it
Activity: 504
the team is good, the project also solves the specific problem that now exists, I think the data storage is one of the biggest problems for today
Activity: 224
the new project again and still warm this project seemed good and promising for the result, seen from the team also seemed professional, good luck with the project for the future.
Activity: 125
A great and good project, with details explaining the project's mission is very convincing for success
Activity: 466
Merit: 375
Interesting and unique projects because Nuggets can store personal data and secure payments on blockhain. Expect crowded projects and get a lot of supporters.
Pages:
Jump to: