Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NULS - Blockchain 3.0 - page 6. (Read 20436 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 01:38:34 AM
It turns out that NULS team wants to extend testnet period. They came to the conclusion that the public testing needs to be extended in order to ensure quality of the mainnet. The good thing is: the mainnet launch date will be announced one week before the launch. It means they will build some hype room for the price before the actual release.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 20, 2018, 05:32:50 PM
On the afternoon of May 14 in New York City, the NULS U.S community meetup was successfully held. People from various branches of the NULS project were present including developers, consultants and operations personnel. Each of them spoke to an audience of community members and investors from all over the world about the many technical features and application prospects unique to NULS, presenting it as the world’s best universal enterprise-level blockchain technology solution.

https://twitter.com/nulsservice/status/997319868516110336
N@t
Activity: 336
May 20, 2018, 04:08:41 PM
Hi, NULS community and friends! Join our sticker & GIF bounty for attractive rewards! More details: https://t.me/NULSbounty
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 04:02:14 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 03:50:47 AM
The amount of code submitted before NULS is more than true, but it is running to the test line. The NULS test network was launched on April 27th, and the code was updated after being online.
Activity: 430
May 18, 2018, 10:05:35 PM
According to the operation of NULS on the currency exchange, there is no doubt that there is a big guy behind it. The project team disclosed is just coming out of the platform.
I have observed that the price of NULS has maintained a good trend for several days, and has not been affected by the market as a whole. It's very not easy.
Activity: 270
May 18, 2018, 08:50:10 PM
According to the operation of NULS on the currency exchange, there is no doubt that there is a big guy behind it. The project team disclosed is just coming out of the platform.
May 17, 2018, 09:35:07 PM
In the past three months, the first place in the code submission list is NULS project, which seems not to be expected by many people.
May 16, 2018, 10:08:26 AM
NULS white paper says cross chain is not a cross link of traditional meaning, but from NULS to chain printing. Are these your own chains?
May 15, 2018, 01:41:03 AM
There is a rumor Bithumb will list NULS and GRS.  But I dont really think it is going to happen. Usually when such rumors come (AND listings really happen afterwards) the price goes up. But right now Nuls goes down. But we can imagine that insiders already bought all they wanted a few days before when the price spiked. Just thinking out loud.
N@t
May 12, 2018, 03:20:10 PM
Activity: 168
May 08, 2018, 11:57:19 AM
I think that there will soon be a bounty campaign. The project was presented to us, the team was presented - we can go further.
egretia
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 11:26:00 AM
Mainnet launch date?

Hello, when the mainnet will be launched and will be possible to send Nuls to the wallet? I cant find it anywhere.

As far as I know there is no exact date yet. But it will happen in the end of May. And I think the token swap process wont happen instantly after the mainnet release. For example, Nebulas mainnet was released a month ago, and token swap process started just now. So I guess it will take some time here as well.

Is this what the team communicated so far or where do you exactly have this piece of information from?

You can get this info from their telegram group admins. And I really call you to doublecheck all the info by yourself. You can find the link to their telegram group on their site. You can ask whatever you want there. Admins usually respond pretty fast. I just checked the info about mainnet release date. "We haven't set a date yet" is their answer.

Hi adet23rc, thanks for getting back. Yes was just quickly asking, but will do my research asap when I got some spare time.
May 07, 2018, 01:31:46 AM
Mainnet launch date?

Hello, when the mainnet will be launched and will be possible to send Nuls to the wallet? I cant find it anywhere.

As far as I know there is no exact date yet. But it will happen in the end of May. And I think the token swap process wont happen instantly after the mainnet release. For example, Nebulas mainnet was released a month ago, and token swap process started just now. So I guess it will take some time here as well.

Is this what the team communicated so far or where do you exactly have this piece of information from?

You can get this info from their telegram group admins. And I really call you to doublecheck all the info by yourself. You can find the link to their telegram group on their site. You can ask whatever you want there. Admins usually respond pretty fast. I just checked the info about mainnet release date. "We haven't set a date yet" is their answer.
Activity: 543
May 06, 2018, 01:45:47 AM
Mainnet launch date?

Activity: 2
May 06, 2018, 01:30:23 AM
Hiw can you particapte in an airdrop on nulls?
May 06, 2018, 01:23:35 AM
Mainnet launch date?

Activity: 204
Merit: 252
May 05, 2018, 10:45:25 AM
Mainnet launch date?

N@t
May 03, 2018, 07:45:20 AM
Activity: 616
April 30, 2018, 09:24:30 AM
Very confident in this project and team, Nuls is quite undervalued vs. other platform coins so imo it's healthy to gain some ground atm. Leading up to main net will definately result in a reduced supply since staking amounts and nodes will be secured. A strong increase is expected over the next couple of weeks due to those who are still short on the staking/node amount.
Pages:
Jump to: