Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Numus] | PoW | New dedal Algo | Masternodes - page 10. (Read 55140 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 11
Important !

Cryptopia wallet is disabled, Please don't transferring your coin there until further announcement

already and the local purse broke ... worked, took a reboot on his head and broke - there is a connection, he added as developed - but there is no synchro ... in Discord they write wait for the fixation of the wallet Angry
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Important !

Cryptopia wallet is disabled, Please don't transferring your coin there until further announcement
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Walet in sync for 2 weeks. Need help.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
@everyone DNS provider are down, so you may have temporary problems with accessing the website. You can use direct IP to connect http://179.43.189.2/
Everything is fine. Network will reach 250k soon, its technically important moment for the Numus network, so we will watch carefully. Meanwhile we working for implement Numus POW MN rewards properly to prepare us for 400k block. Second part of the team preparing escrow platform, eta ~2 week for public release.
All details and announces will follow soon.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
You can stake current?
Activity: 77
looks promising. Surely gonna read more about it. Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
I wonder if the master node war is over ? Numus might have potential but it is going to be difficult to compete with all the other options.
Activity: 117
hi, i lost 50 numus on the update of new wallet

the transactioons after 12 Marz is on grey and some other

i make the repair wallet but nothing...

Activity: 4
out of sync.
7 day(s) behind.  Angry
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
how to reindex corrupt db?
-reindex does nothing Sad
Activity: 39
Yeah, the Numus coin has a great team. So, it will do really well.
No Sync  Huh
Activity: 3
cryptopia deposit Status: Maintenance
Reason: 14/3/18 - Maintenance as Dev's request.'

well, for how long?
is there anyone from the developers here? answer that with this exchange and when to wait for the unlocking of the purse there? or does the project die Huh Angry

Well..... No dev's on anymore Huh? my NMS for the next Masternode is Locked on Cryptopia, would be great to know for how long, and mabye why ..... ??

What's going on with our coin? Big drop again, every day it goes down and down.... Is anything happening now? Volume is reduced several times. Any news from the devs?
Withdraw does not work on Topia for days now. Ppl cannot even stake what they buy so they sell... And no other exchange currently available to keep the price higher...
in the discord, the developer said - "Cryptopia simply needs to update their wallet and they're doing it." They have thousands of wallet addresses in their wallet so it takes forever to sync, and that's what it is doing. open "- so let's hope that the auctions on this exchange will soon open again, but they predict that the price of a coin can fall very much against this background Undecided

guyz,

problem is solved now  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
going to go back up ^^
Activity: 40
ai đó hãy cho tôi biết, có chuyện gì đang xảy ra với đồng xu của chúng ta, nhóm dev có còn hoạt động?
Any update for Sync issue?
Activity: 55
Numus (NMS) vs. NumusCash (NUMUS)

Are they related?
Activity: 9
Finally found a solution for skein issues with sgminer problem and got it running but performance is disappointing - I get around 170MHs per one RX580 while on on single GTX 1070 Ti I get around 660MH. So if anyone wondered is it worth to mine this on AMDs - absolutely not unless maybe you got Vega. If anyone else got better results for AMD Polaris cards please do let me know.

Hi,

I saw that you had trouble with skein and sgminer, which I'm having trouble with as well. I've tried various versions of sgminer, and also tried renaming skein.cl to ckolivas.cl...I still can't get this to work.

What solution did you find, if you don't mind sharing?

Thanks...

Here's my config:

sgminer.exe -k skein -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:2134 -u ADDRESS -p x -p c=ARGO --gpu-platform 0 --intensity 8 --worksize 128 --gpu-threads 8 --thread-concurrency 4608 --nfactor 10

Here's an example of what I see:

[07:45:01] Algorithm skein not found, using ckolivas.

After renaming sskein.cl to ckolivas.cl, I move past the not found error, but no shares:

[07:48:55] pool.bsod.pw difficulty changed to 2
[07:48:55] Initialising kernel ckolivas.cl with nfactor 10, n 1024
[07:49:31] pool.bsod.pw difficulty changed to 1
[07:50:22] pool.bsod.pw difficulty changed to 0.500
[07:51:16] pool.bsod.pw difficulty changed to 0.250