Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Numus] | PoW | New dedal Algo | Masternodes - page 8. (Read 55140 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 106
It’s interesting to see the progress of this project, very clear and systematic. I’ll have to check it out.
progress so far, only down - X6 for a couple of months. it's ass. The market is up, and we continue to fly to the bottom.
What else do you expect from all these P&D masternodeshitcoins?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
POS with 1.0.1.7 wallet works fine
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
Does anyone have a POS??? something after how to install the latest version of the wallet 1,0,1,7 hanging constantly one day and scribe ... where the developers have gone ?? price down, POS does not work  Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 2
hi dev
where r u
when nms price best
Activity: 28
It’s interesting to see the progress of this project, very clear and systematic. I’ll have to check it out.
progress so far, only down - X6 for a couple of months. it's ass. The market is up, and we continue to fly to the bottom.
Activity: 15
When do you bring the wallets in order and the connection to the 2 stock exchanges? Or do you want to let the project die? 
Activity: 266
Merit: 3
Currently, a lot of coins claim a place in the top 100 and even in the top 1000. I will is happy, if numus gets well-deserved popularity (and owners-profits)
on coinmarketcap numus have finally added capitalization and the coin cutting has risen in the rating from 1400+ to 728 place - twice at once - this is directly pleasing Smiley ... but the growth will be when when the wallets and the network are developed probably sorted out Undecided
Activity: 4
Зaкpoй, oткpoй и тaк нecкoлькo paз вcё бyдeт paбoтaть.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
What's wrong with the wallet Numus?
I'm already tired of figuring it out. From him one problem.
I have not received a single PIC for 3 weeks already. Some orphans, every day.
The wallet is constantly losing contact. Can not synchronize. I'm tired of it. Updating the wallet does not solve the problem.
The newest version 1.0.1.7 was downloaded a few hours ago and this new version also can not be synchronized for several hours.
If in the near future DEV does not fix anything, then I will have to sell all the coins and drop the price on the birder even more.

P.S. And why did I get a ban account in Discord?
I'm a quiet person, I do not talk to almost anyone, I do not send out spam, only I read the news. And for some reason they banned me.
I will not be angry if I was banned by mistake or if this was someone's joke. Unleash! My nickname is "Prosnip".
Thank you for understanding.

1- backup wallet.dat
2- delete all files in AppData\Roaming\Numus
3- run wallet and wait for resync
Your advice does not help. I have done this several times already.

try to do the same on the most on the other device. or try adding nodes to the conf file
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
The wallet is constantly losing contact. Can not synchronize. I'm tired of it. Updating the wallet does not solve the problem.
The newest version 1.0.1.7 was downloaded a few hours ago and this new version also can not be synchronized for several hours.
If in the near future DEV does not fix anything, then I will have to sell all the coins and drop the price on the birder even more.

I'm a quiet person, I do not talk to almost anyone, I do not send out spam, only I read the news. And for some reason they banned me.
I will not be angry if I was banned by mistake or if this was someone's joke. Unleash! My nickname is "Prosnip".

1- backup wallet.dat
Your advice does not help. I have done this several times already.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

1- backup wallet.dat
Activity: 118

Activity: 11
Deadline for solving this issue - today (13.04.2018)

Discord .
The time has passed....
New announcements !

I want to say sorry about lack of information last days - we are working hard now to finally resolve issues that we have over network. Our main target is update maincode to most recent version of masternodes wallets/bitcoin code line. Right now we are trying to solve hashing problems on the new version of the code. Generally wallet is ready , only hashing problem are stopping us to release wallet. Deadline for solving this issue - today (13.04.2018). Announce will follow, thanks for the patience.

Discord .
Well, although the developers are alive and worry about the coin - it pleases Wink only for some reason they react very slowly to the dissatisfaction of the coin community Undecided the guys need more communication with their own still living community or all run up Undecided
Activity: 238
New announcements !

I want to say sorry about lack of information last days - we are working hard now to finally resolve issues that we have over network. Our main target is update maincode to most recent version of masternodes wallets/bitcoin code line. Right now we are trying to solve hashing problems on the new version of the code. Generally wallet is ready , only hashing problem are stopping us to release wallet. Deadline for solving this issue - today (13.04.2018). Announce will follow, thanks for the patience.

Discord .
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
where it can be mined?
Pos and pow play main part in the projects developmant
but the non-working purse nullifies all work on the coin and causes discontent among the community of the coin ... and then the patch on the patch, the POS still does not have time to work with such jambs of the network and purse Angry
Pages:
Jump to: