Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Numus] | PoW | New dedal Algo | Masternodes - page 21. (Read 55140 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I wait for 3 weeks, but no one reward pos
Activity: 13
Help pls. Why my local wallet dont give me POS award.
40 coins balance - says expect reward 2-3 days, but the next day nothing has changed... and the day after
share pos - 0.
maybe something need, to register to get the pos reward?

Could just be random variation - I got 3 rewards in 2 days, then nothing for 5 days. Didn't need to do anything other than keep the wallet open. And I only started with 12 NMS.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
With 1000 Numus get 12 reward daily. Fast transaction very good coin
Activity: 29
Help pls. Why my local wallet dont give me POS award.
40 coins balance - says expect reward 2-3 days, but the next day nothing has changed... and the day after
share pos - 0.
maybe something need, to register to get the pos reward?
Activity: 196

where does the 20 TH / S come from?   Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 4
I translated info into Japanese again.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-numus-powpos-skein-masternode-2798017

my numus address  9fk2gsBP8wRP4YcTtrXAgWxPQMiA52ktWX
Activity: 196

At the moment hashfaster.com is the most powerful, but many blocks pass this pool, can there be more powerful ones?  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Hello Smiley Had anyone got the Numus mining working on AMD cards. It is working on my NVIDIA cards, but on AMD i have tried both CGminer and SGminer,  it running as expected on client site, but i dont get any hashrates on hashfaster. I will pay one day of mining on all my rigs to the one helping me get them running with Numus.
Me too. My rigs can not work with the algorithm. What are problems?
Activity: 9
Hello Smiley Had anyone got the Numus mining working on AMD cards. It is working on my NVIDIA cards, but on AMD i have tried both CGminer and SGminer,  it running as expected on client site, but i dont get any hashrates on hashfaster. I will pay one day of mining on all my rigs to the one helping me get them running with Numus.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/
New exchanges coming soon?
Activity: 102
BULWARK POOL SUPPORTS NUMUS COIN

~

The coin was added on our pool, happy mining!

http://bulwarkpool.com

Based on Yiimp pool (No Registration Needed)
Fee  : 0.5% Only

Code:
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://eu.bulwarkpool.com:4933 -u -p c=NMS
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://us.bulwarkpool.com:4933 -u -p c=NMS
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://asia.bulwarkpool.com:4933 -u -p c=NMS

Code:
Code:
Pool host: eu.bulwarkpool.com
Pool port: 4933
Pool user: Your_Wallet_Address
Pool pass: c=NMS
Algorithm: SKEIN
Please give me link to download mining tool, Dev.
legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
okay I'm getting fed up with this cold wallet setup. Ive done like 10 cold wallet windows/linux vps setups and Numus is the ONLY one that I have ever had issues with.

The masternode ALWAYS falls out of the masternode list after an hour every time.
Still having this issue?  I'm looking at setting this masternode up, but this would concern me.

I can tell people are running cold wallets in VPS based on the IP/port's in the masternode list but for whatever reason mine won't work an it's just irritating.

Cold and hot wallet setup both work fine for Numus.

Have you checked the debug log file ?

Okay so I noticed my masternode dropped off the list as well and went offline.  What would be causing this?

edit* I am getting the message "Error writing /root/.numus/numus.conf: No such file or directory" when trying to edit my config file on the VPS.  I have followed the instructions from the website.

Edit* Managed to make the directory and save the conf file.  Server successfully started, so looks like the problem is fixed. 
legendary
Mine seems to be up and running even though I felt like I did something wrong with my VPS set up.  Guess I will find out tomorrow if it is no longer active!
Activity: 132
okay I'm getting fed up with this cold wallet setup. Ive done like 10 cold wallet windows/linux vps setups and Numus is the ONLY one that I have ever had issues with.

The masternode ALWAYS falls out of the masternode list after an hour every time.
Still having this issue?  I'm looking at setting this masternode up, but this would concern me.

I can tell people are running cold wallets in VPS based on the IP/port's in the masternode list but for whatever reason mine won't work an it's just irritating.

Cold and hot wallet setup both work fine for Numus.

Have you checked the debug log file ?
Activity: 132
Activity: 92

Still having this issue?  I'm looking at setting this masternode up, but this would concern me.

Activity: 101
I sent some nms from www.cryptopia.co.nz to the local wallet, the cryptopia was complete two days ago but my local wallet does not show up. Where do I contact for resolution? Please help me!

Wallet

9e24RC5aokzdByEmwXXRzcSnA3YTG8V8f9

TransactionId

89484cf9a8f9e6c529d04d3b7952671e21c0166508b95380909f80cd74d4879a

https://preview.ibb.co/kJY6xR/cry.png

https://preview.ibb.co/gTqVP6/wallet.png

Sorry, my English is so bad

Most likely cause of that is probably an old version of the wallet that is not on the right chain. What wallet version are you using? The latest version is v1.0.0.3-10001. you can check this by clicking in your wallet on the help tab than "about numus" tab.
What did you mean? Chainsplits, right? Have the technical issue been fixed? Thanks.
legendary

Activity: 26
Most likely cause of that is probably an old version of the wallet that is not on the right chain. What wallet version are you using? The latest version is v1.0.0.3-10001. you can check this by clicking in your wallet on the help tab than "about numus" tab.

http://preview.ibb.co/e9bF7R/vi.png

Has updated to the latest version and the status stays the same

To fix it, after upgrade, you have to go in the console and write "repairwallet"
Activity: 92

Pages:
Jump to: