Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NWC] Newscrypto.io – Designing the most sophisticated place in the crypto - page 4. (Read 5547 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
KuCoin Exchange Will Support the Newscrypto $NWC Lockup and Cashback Program !  Grin

90 days lockup period

Event starts March 30 & Only 7 days to apply!

(10,000 NWC minimum amount to participate)

Great going NWC team. Good to have such a legit source supporting the rewards campaign.

It's posted on their website: https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-kucoin-will-support-the-nwc-lockup-and-cashback-program

More info is here: https://medium.com/@newscrypto/nwc-staking-36268a6abae6
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 5
KuCoin Exchange Will Support the Newscrypto $NWC Lockup and Cashback Program !  Grin

90 days lockup period

Event starts March 30 & Only 7 days to apply!

(10,000 NWC minimum amount to participate)

copper member
Wow, this looks awesome. But I have a problem understanding how to use it. Do you maybe have some guide anywhere?

of course. We are making guides on our youtube channel Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FHN5jqzHG0&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Wow, this looks awesome. But I have a problem understanding how to use it. Do you maybe have some guide anywhere?
copper member

Newscrypto is presenting a new tool in its beginner's tier today!!

Our new DEMO PORTFOLIO will help you understand how the portfolio tool works and its benefits. You can see profits or losses that would be made if you would invest in certain currencies.

In addition to DEMO portfolio, we offer you an option to create 3 different portfolios. They can be used for fun and learning or real trading application. An unquestionably essential tool for everyone who wants to learn how to trade or is trading already. It is time to join NewsCrypto platform and start trading like a pro.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
With NewsCrypto Hodler event you can score big with free NWC bonus (upto 25%) for holding them in your wallet.

Check out the Announcement thread:

[ANN] Newscrypto HOLDER REWARDS - Join now! 🔥💰
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-newscrypto-holder-rewards-join-now-5230880
copper member
I was very pleasantly surprised today when I saw your new web page. Looks sooo nice now. Way to go Newscrypto.

NWC is one of my favorite project and this rewards had increased my interest on this project. Good move by technical team. Waiting for the huge update from you guys

Yes we are doing major improvements, this is why we are positive about our token and even having one of the best performance since the crisis outbreak on the market.
This is just the beginning Smiley
copper member
How to hold NWC for long term and did I get anything for the referral.?

For each referral, you get our advanced tier on the platform completely free Smiley
copper member
You had mentioned the holding rewards will be credited at every 3 months. May I know, on which date you are going to credit the rewards.

The day when you enroll in the event + 3 months.
copper member
How to participate in your airdrop campaign? Can you explain it clearly to participate in it.

All the instructions are written here: https://newscrypto.io/holder-rewards
copper member
It's great to hear as 10$ will credit to my wallet by simply participating in your project. I was eagerly waiting for the money

Yes, Each participants gets 10$ infront Smiley
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I was very pleasantly surprised today when I saw your new web page. Looks sooo nice now. Way to go Newscrypto.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Start your Own Cryptocurrency Exchange
NWC is one of my favorite project and this rewards had increased my interest on this project. Good move by technical team. Waiting for the huge update from you guys
Activity: 136
Why you can't rethink about the rewards till 50k, it will be huge money. It's my opinion, decision is final with the project leads
Activity: 106
You can make a treasure of token till 100k tokens. Then I get enormous as a gift by simply sitting in my home. No need to work for a people to earn money (cwl)
amf
Activity: 70
How to hold NWC for long term and did I get anything for the referral.?
Activity: 189
What happening in this march !! Now the btc price is start to reduce again and it's unexpected one from my side. Hope it recover soon.
Activity: 132
You will get good response in bounty campaign then in Airdrop campaign. Because people prepare of weekly payments then a one time food make a post
Activity: 102
You had mentioned the holding rewards will be credited at every 3 months. May I know, on which date you are going to credit the rewards.
Activity: 82
How to participate in your airdrop campaign? Can you explain it clearly to participate in it.
Pages:
Jump to: