Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NWC] Newscrypto.io – Designing the most sophisticated place in the crypto - page 6. (Read 5547 times)

copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 5
Can you give any guarantee that your indicators and predictions will work well?

There are so many users that use our indicators daily. Become on of them and start earning with Newscrypto
copper member
Now the price of NWC is below 0.03$, which is lesser than the initial value of 0.03$. When the price of Nwc will raise again?

When will the cryptocurrency market start to grow

Many people waiting for the bounty program of this project.Is their any probability of launching bounty on this month?

We announce all our plans in our social media. Follow the news

Now the price of bitcoin and Eth had reached decent hike. It's possible to expect the same on NWC?

Yes

Whenever the price of Eth raised, it will reflected on altcoin. So how it's positive to your project?
Do you expect more raise on NWC?

It all depends on demand, we expect growth the price

What market you are focusing on?
Do you have an  idea about United States?

Yes, read our WP - https://platform.newscrypto.io/static/documents/nwc_whitepaper_v1.pdf

Any update about the bounty of this project?
It is yet to start or not?

We announce all our plans in our social media. Follow the news 😉

I had holding some NWC, I want to ask you one thing. How long did I need to hold this?

Hodl and get more for free➡️ “NWC Holder Awards” by NewsCrypto.io https://link.medium.com/Jysywa8H73

It's very exciting to know the reason of name of this project. Can you say me the  reason of NWC?

Do not let the name fool you, Newscrypto.io is not just a typical news platform🗞
It is the best place for money making decision in crypto world. Read below.
https://www.newsbtc.com/2020/02/05/the-best-place-in-the-crypto-world-to-make-money-making-decisions/
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
Hi everyone. Nice platform and it looks very usefull for what traders need for trading crypto's.

Looks good on Hitbtc as well: https://hitbtc.com/exchange/NWC-to-BTC
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
It's very useful platform to know about crypto currency and Price of bitcoin variation in short period
Activity: 90
Now you had placed your tokens on 6 different exchange. Can you clearly say me, how much percentage of token you are going to keep it for sale?
Activity: 146
It's very exciting to know the reason of name of this project. Can you say me the  reason of NWC?
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Activity: 337
Merit: 102
You can start a bounty with payment of NWC itself. Now the NWC price is good and can be converted to btc, eth and usd. So Bounty with NWC payment is enough
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
I had holding some NWC, I want to ask you one thing. How long did I need to hold this?
Activity: 89
Bounty or signature campaign which paying bitcoin will help your project successful. But for Signature campaign paying bitcoin, you need to use the guy for escrow. He should had the escrow trust
Activity: 139
I would like to know, your reach of the project?
Because it was a self funded project. So it's hard to sustain this much bro.
Activity: 110
Kindly start a bounty, I want to participate in a good project
Activity: 124
Start your Own Cryptocurrency Exchange
It's seems good project from the launch. All the best team
copper member

Bounty is something we are still discussing.
copper member
Why should I have to buy NWC, since bitcoin is good potential coin?

NWC has its own advantages. We have a burning system of our token, meaning for every transaction made on our platform 20% of the tokens gets burned. With this deflation system we organically increase our price in the long run.

Newscrypto.io also rewards token holders, so just send your address to [email protected] and we will reward you with more Newscrypto coins.

With the rise of our platform, we believe our token will rise with it Smiley

This token burn program will stop at some point? Or it will be continue till all tokens gets burnt ?

ITs not possible for all the tokens to get burned. Burning process is just from memberships on our platform.
Activity: 234
Now the price of NWC is below 0.03$, which is lesser than the initial value of 0.03$. When the price of Nwc will raise again?

I really don't see any difference between both values mentioned by you...is there any typos?
Activity: 136
I had participated in your quizzes. But my luck, I was not shoot the duck. May be I will do that on next hunt
Activity: 106
amf
Activity: 70
What is expected rise in price of bitcoin with your knowledge ?
Activity: 189
What market you are focusing on?
Do you have an  idea about United States?
Pages:
Jump to: