Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NXB] POS MASTERNODE NXBoost APP for Android IOS in NXB blockchain base - page 25. (Read 28224 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
Please don't care about this, friends. Just dirty trolling and provocations.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nxb-car-app-3064367
There were many negative reviews about the creators of the coin, but still many believed them! And now they were just deceived! I put the coins in long-term storage, why would I read the news? I'm busy, I don't have to read the news every day! Can you imagine that bitcoin will reset cold wallets while many people keep their coins there? You've reset! You're scammers! You always say that all trolls, in fact, you are trolls. You Troll me with coins and you will deceive everyone!!!
https://ibb.co/hcmesK
Photoshop and many lies. Stop this, dude! There is still no proof.
What proof do you need? Private keys? Face will not crack?
https://ibb.co/iiUw6e
Announsments on bitcointalk? Or you do not use this like discord or telegram? What about support asking?
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
There were many negative reviews about the creators of the coin, but still many believed them! And now they were just deceived! I put the coins in long-term storage, why would I read the news? I'm busy, I don't have to read the news every day! Can you imagine that bitcoin will reset cold wallets while many people keep their coins there? You've reset! You're scammers! You always say that all trolls, in fact, you are trolls. You Troll me with coins and you will deceive everyone!!!
What proof do you need? Private keys? Face will not crack?
https://ibb.co/iiUw6e
Activity: 82
Activity: 66
6 days left till we see how the project will change from Cryptonight to Quark Algo.     How far is the new wallet so that people can transfer their coins back to the wallet if they dont want to hold them on the exchange?

only on the exchange, cold wallets will not be considered, coins on cold wallets will burn, the exchange is stable , and very safe
Scam coin??? I kept 100,000 coins in a cold wallet, now they're burned? Everyone who was mining before switching to the new algorithm was deceived???
Where have you been yesterday or 2-3 days ago? Did you ask support or any help on community (telegram, discord)?
I do not use telegram, discord. I put the coins in long-term storage, why would I telegram, discord?
Are you serious? Thera were a lot of information about swap and new algo posted on bitcointalk too.
6 days left till we see how the project will change from Cryptonight to Quark Algo.     How far is the new wallet so that people can transfer their coins back to the wallet if they dont want to hold them on the exchange?

only on the exchange, cold wallets will not be considered, coins on cold wallets will burn, the exchange is stable , and very safe
Scam coin??? I kept 100,000 coins in a cold wallet, now they're burned? Everyone who was mining before switching to the new algorithm was deceived???
Oh.... I remember this useless troll. He haven't any proof and arguments, but he loves to scream in many rooms "scam scam, where is my coins" Grin
Stop this, dude. This is not actual nowadays.  Roll Eyes

Where have you been yesterday or 2-3 days ago? Did you ask support or any help on community (telegram, discord)?
I do not use telegram, discord. I put the coins in long-term storage, why would I telegram, discord?
Activity: 82

a lot of information on discord and telegram groups were posted every day for two month after swap announcing. Angry

Activity: 66
I can mine nxb even on CPU)

Using quark_cpuminer. I have no GPU's. Only CPU's
My dual opteron 6276 gives about 800 kh with 30 threads. I'm using quark_cpuminer.
But i think that it is better to use asics to this algo.
I have two dell servers with the same cpus (one with 6272's and one with 6276).

My dual opteron 6276 gives about 800 kh with 30 threads. I'm using quark_cpuminer.
But i think that it is better to use asics to this algo.

copper member
Activity: 357
Merit: 2

Can u read this dialogue once again? "Smart contracts integrated into Quark-algorithmed coin" - it should be cool if you can do it. That's why the question about the development team.
If i hurt you, excuse me.

and I told you and you ignored my message twice already, developments are programmers that get paid for the work , and we will not advertise ,
Ok. But the development team is not only programmers. Director, organizers, designers, etc.

I wrote week the writing prove that when all will is prepared we will show you our team and fully-fledged roadmap and white paper ,  wait a little time, and everyone who has been with us since March knows our entire team and what we are
Activity: 13

Can u read this dialogue once again? "Smart contracts integrated into Quark-algorithmed coin" - it should be cool if you can do it. That's why the question about the development team.

and I told you and you ignored my message twice already, developments are programmers that get paid for the work , and we will not advertise ,
Ok. But the development team is not only programmers. Director, organizers, designers, etc.
copper member

Really?
Smart contracts integrated into Quark-algorithmed coin.
It sounds strange, but if the team can make it become true, The NXB will be one of game-changing coins of the year of 2018.
Devs are developing own paing system. Nothing strange.
who are the developers? if it `s not a secret Smiley
They are humans
I hope this is sarcasm. Smiley
Usually in crypto projects the development team is presented to the public.
are we asking you for money???    the project is actively developed by hired programmers, we have achieved a lot, and invest in the development, if you ask because you want to be an investor, we have investors
copper member
Really?
It sounds strange, but if the team can make it become true, The NXB will be one of game-changing coins of the year of 2018.
They are humans
are we asking you for money???    the project is actively developed by hired programmers, we have achieved a lot, and invest in the development, if you ask because you want to be an investor, we have investors
Really?
They are humans
Pages:
Jump to: