Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NXB] POS MASTERNODE NXBoost APP for Android IOS in NXB blockchain base - page 19. (Read 28224 times)

copper member
Activity: 357
Merit: 2
I am use 2fa and haven't any problem with bitstorage.finance.

I also do not like that the session is so short

the session can be held for days if you do not leave the exchange, otherwise your account is at risk while you are away

what days? there is the expense... 15...30 min or an hour, I won't lie.

as with all major sites with billing, we have a session lasts 3 minute after the end of your activity. as you have already noticed, the session can hold as much as you want if you are inside the exchange , and at the moment there is a conflict of scripts on the main page of the exchange, just do not go to the main page, then the session will not fly
Activity: 131
Merit: 10

the session can be held for days if you do not leave the exchange, otherwise your account is at risk while you are away

what days? there is the expense... 15...30 min or an hour, I won't lie.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

Activity: 50

Activity: 66
Any plans for an exchange like crex24 or Tradesatoshi or something like this?

crex24 no swindlers

Tradesatoshi   constantly problems with the server

we will check the stock exchange before listed

Or yobit or any exchange which is better known Wink stocks.exchange is also good Smiley
nxb coin has been  listed on  stocks.exchange. After three months
stocks.exchange unreasonably delisted NXB coin. Therefore, dev's don't  want again list on the stocks and pay again.
stocks delisted many good coins (even top of oaltcoins). they are interested on money from listing
But each exchange want to get money. It is normal.
normal exchanges make money on fee, commission from the trading. Listing price is a kind of barrier. More powerful coins are listed on more powerful exchanges because they can break the barrier.
Yes. But such exchanges must have good reputation and security. In this case traders have interest to trade there
Very important to use 2fa!
Activity: 103
This is nesessary time to understand that your account have been stolen or something else.
Thanks to the admins of the exchange https://bitstorage.finance/ unblocked my account, promptly responded!
Exchanges with good security can lock account even for 30 days if you (or someone, who have your login) enter wrong password many times.  .
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
Soldo SLD is the best ever
Thanks to the admins of the exchange https://bitstorage.finance/ unblocked my account, promptly responded!

crex24 no swindlers

Or yobit or any exchange which is better known Wink stocks.exchange is also good Smiley
stocks.exchange unreasonably delisted NXB coin. Therefore, dev's don't  want again list on the stocks and pay again.
stocks delisted many good coins (even top of oaltcoins). they are interested on money from listing
normal exchanges make money on fee, commission from the trading. Listing price is a kind of barrier. More powerful coins are listed on more powerful exchanges because they can break the barrier.
Yes. But such exchanges must have good reputation and security. In this case traders have interest to trade there
Activity: 22

crex24 no swindlers

These are scammers!
The community is rough, the answer to the questions is ban or blocking.
Their task is to take money from investors and steal them.
They themselves acknowledge in the RU-chat in the telegram.
There are no services. All hype.
Never use https://bitstorage.finance. At any time, you will be locked out and you will lose all.
You will never be able to sell a coin at a market price, you will not be allowed to do this.
What's your problem ? explain please. we will try to help you

probably like Salisbury.)))
These are scammers!
Never use https://bitstorage.finance. At any time, you will be locked out and you will lose all.
You will never be able to sell a coin at a market price, you will not be allowed to do this.
What's your problem ? explain please. we will try to help you

crex24 no swindlers

These are scammers!

Is it jammed? All Scam, even bitcoin-Wake up, and it is not. Who is aware, he understands. The rest of you, come on in.
Activity: 245
These are scammers!

crex24 no swindlers

Activity: 50
MAsternode working perfectly. cloud masternode on exchange - good project for mining NXB.

crex24 no swindlers

crex24 no swindlers

maybe graviex. what is good in stocks exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: