Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NXB] POS MASTERNODE NXBoost APP for Android IOS in NXB blockchain base - page 5. (Read 28224 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hello everyone!
Wallet stoped  paying for POS mining. Storage is not active. I tried to reload the wallet, it does not work.
Help to understand please.
Maybe your wallet is encrypted?

wallet is not encrypted. three times deleted the blockchain database and rescan the wallet, did not help
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
So initially, the conversion of Crypto Coins to fiat currency will be only in Euros, since since the project started only in Europe?
Why only in Europe? The crypto will be using in most countries of the world. Not so fast, but it will be step by step.

I said that the project seems to have started if in Europe, I think you misjudged, I know that Blockchain, currency crypto in general is already being used in almost everyone country.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Is it safe to send coins to the vps Huh
No need to send coins to VPS.

This is good. I think that it is not safe to store wallet.dat on vps, even with password.

now there is very little that is safe. Scrubs constantly create new hacking schemes. we need to be constantly attentive when doing certain actions on certain services. and especially if it concerns money.
Activity: 66
Hello everyone!
Wallet stoped  paying for POS mining. Storage is not active. I tried to reload the wallet, it does not work.
Maybe your wallet is encrypted?
Hello everyone!
Activity: 82
No need to send coins to VPS.

This is good. I think that it is not safe to store wallet.dat on vps, even with password.
Activity: 103
tell me how many confirm transaction  there should be,  that I can make comand the masternode genkey?
What do you mean? Transactions for what? Yo need 1kk NXB for MN.
tell me how many confirm transaction  there should be,  that I can make comand the masternode genkey?
I will not store coins on vps, the wallet is running on a home PC.
On VPS i want to install deamon.
Does NXB have a feature in a masternode installation?
You have instructions for installing masternode or NXB has a special installation script?
Thx! Wink
Here is wallet configuration file:

server=1
daemon=1
listen=0
gen=0
staking=1
enablezeromint=0
rpcuser=random (1-z)
rpcpassword=random (1-2)
addnode=89.40.4.42
addnode=213.80.163.129
addnode=185.219.81.202
addnode=167.99.254.198
addnode=178.128.156.40
addnode=178.128.201.238
addnode=80.209.238.147
addnode=195.181.240.50
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
maxconnections=250
externalip=your ip
bind=127.0.0.1

here is masternode configuration file:
"MN name" X.X.X.X:49108 "masternode genkey command result" "outputs command result"

X.X.X.X is ip of your VPS
I will not store coins on vps, the wallet is running on a home PC.
On VPS i want to install deamon.
Does NXB have a feature in a masternode installation?
You have instructions for installing masternode or NXB has a special installation script?
Thx! Wink
Tell me please, great   Smiley VPS servise to make to  start masternode
I'm using this https://billing.hostens.com/
Tell me please, great   Smiley VPS servise to make to  start masternode
It’s more interesting to me how much  reward mastersnode and claud node get. It seems to be more profitable than POS mining
Good day! I've got about 4 transactions from POS for today (6 NXB each) - 43k NXB on the wallet, but this average value  for 6 days.
What is reward for balance 500k+?
Good day! I've got about 4 transactions from POS for today (6 NXB each) - 43k NXB on the wallet, but this average value  for 6 days.
Hello! How many payments you receive from your balance with POS mining
Should  be Zeromint be off or on?

I have a few rewards per day.

I've got about 10 transactions from POS for today (6 NXB each). ~ 150k NXB on the wallet (and locked amount for MN)
Yes. Zeromint should be off (add enablezeromint=0 to wallet config file)
Thanks! I haven’t find the information, about functiuns wallet. I must to the keep the wallet open all the time or no?
Of course you have to keep your wallet open for POS. Also add staking=1 to your wallet config file.
Yes. Zeromint should be off (add enablezeromint=0 to wallet config file)
Thanks! I haven’t find the information, about functiuns wallet. I must to the keep the wallet open all the time or no?
Pages:
Jump to: