Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NXB] POS MASTERNODE NXBoost APP for Android IOS in NXB blockchain base - page 10. (Read 28224 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
BTC-alpha listing is 3 BTC. Cool
Activity: 103
Are there plans for better exchanges, other than the current exchange? which might affect prices better than now
We have plans for exchanges. But there will be good exchanges. There is no real trading on cheap exchanges (only devs make some trading their coins by themself). There is no need to add our coin to other exchanges only for miners, which have no interest in project (just sell and leave).
There is no future with mining and miners. Pow is step behind for now. They don't care about dev's and community. Every miner have to think, that it is posible to sell coins without dumping. Every day i see the same questions: when lambo? when new exchange? when to the moon?. Miners are not investors and have a payment for their work. This is all.

Exactly!

And on the other hand you will not attract investors when the coin is just on totally unknown exchanges  Wink
Tell me please how new exchanges can help to attract investors?

If you sell a good product which is only accessible in a supermarket somewhere in a small village. Do you think you sell much? Maybe some people will go there to buy it, but the mass will say - no thx.

I don't talk about much new exchanges, i talk about one exchange for the beginning which have a good userbase.
I've never heard of this exchanges where the coin is listed for now and i guess i'm not the only one who didn't know this exchanges Huh
I already lost a bunch of money cause of an unknown exchange. I'm done with those type of exchanges.

and I do not understand anything from the written, I'm in the cryptocurrency market since 2009, and I'll tell you no on the exchanges of people who are seeing the coin begin to buy e, there is work on the project , and we are working, and I wrote, we are not ready to enter the markets when we are ready

ditto, what do you wanna say with this sentence? "we are not ready to enter the markets when we are ready"

To be taken seriously a wider known exchange is necessary. We don't need to talk about dreaming or other shit, this is just reality dude.

by the way people pay for the listing on our exchange, as much as on graviex

You want them to pay but do they really pay? How much volume has your exchange currently?
Which exchange among stocks, graviex, altex or other...have real volumes without trading bots? Can you name an exchange where NXB coin will have trading and real volumes? The project is in development and there are many work and updates ahead of. Do you think that after listing on bitrex or exmo (for example) we will have many buyers for now? I don't think so. Can you explain me please?
OK! but what if there are coins that are in a new market and are still not well known and maybe there is also no sale and purchase history? can the coin also be famous and grow big?
What do you mean? NXB will be sucess and will be listed on good exchanges, but  later. Please follow the news here and in telegram.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Are there plans for better exchanges, other than the current exchange? which might affect prices better than now
We have plans for exchanges. But there will be good exchanges. There is no real trading on cheap exchanges (only devs make some trading their coins by themself). There is no need to add our coin to other exchanges only for miners, which have no interest in project (just sell and leave).
There is no future with mining and miners. Pow is step behind for now. They don't care about dev's and community. Every miner have to think, that it is posible to sell coins without dumping. Every day i see the same questions: when lambo? when new exchange? when to the moon?. Miners are not investors and have a payment for their work. This is all.

Exactly!

And on the other hand you will not attract investors when the coin is just on totally unknown exchanges  Wink

If you sell a good product which is only accessible in a supermarket somewhere in a small village. Do you think you sell much? Maybe some people will go there to buy it, but the mass will say - no thx.

I don't talk about much new exchanges, i talk about one exchange for the beginning which have a good userbase.
I've never heard of this exchanges where the coin is listed for now and i guess i'm not the only one who didn't know this exchanges Huh
I already lost a bunch of money cause of an unknown exchange. I'm done with those type of exchanges.

and I do not understand anything from the written, I'm in the cryptocurrency market since 2009, and I'll tell you no on the exchanges of people who are seeing the coin begin to buy e, there is work on the project , and we are working, and I wrote, we are not ready to enter the markets when we are ready

ditto, what do you wanna say with this sentence? "we are not ready to enter the markets when we are ready"

To be taken seriously a wider known exchange is necessary. We don't need to talk about dreaming or other shit, this is just reality dude.

You want them to pay but do they really pay? How much volume has your exchange currently?
Which exchange among stocks, graviex, altex or other...have real volumes without trading bots? Can you name an exchange where NXB coin will have trading and real volumes? The project is in development and there are many work and updates ahead of. Do you think that after listing on bitrex or exmo (for example) we will have many buyers for now? I don't think so. Can you explain me please?
OK! but what if there are coins that are in a new market and are still not well known and maybe there is also no sale and purchase history? can the coin also be famous and grow big?
copper member
Activity: 357
Merit: 2
Hi The Team and Nikolay,

I see your new upgraded project! This time it is much better than Cryptonote coin  - at least some idea presents in NXB world.
I lost my old coins (300K) but I don't care too much and don't blame you. Good luck, I hope that you understand that your real enemy is a pack of stupid dumpers selling at 1-20 sat, not sceptic man like me looking for abuse and violation at every step.

Regards,
Zibit

find it in the telegram @andriano_chilintano
Activity: 54
Hi The Team and Nikolay,

I see your new upgraded project! This time it is much better than Cryptonote coin  - at least some idea presents in NXB world.
I lost my old coins (300K) but I don't care too much and don't blame you. Good luck, I hope that you understand that your real enemy is a pack of stupid dumpers selling at 1-20 sat, not sceptic man like me looking for abuse and violation at every step.

Regards,
Zibit
copper member

Exactly!

And on the other hand you will not attract investors when the coin is just on totally unknown exchanges  Wink

hi , any questions?

Exactly!

Merit: 14

Exactly!

And on the other hand you will not attract investors when the coin is just on totally unknown exchanges  Wink

copper member
enough to knead the same diarrhea, there are no investors on the stock exchanges, I attract investors personally , they invest money and we are working on this money

no one will buy a coin on the exchanges, there are no such people, forget it, otherwise you are a dreamer, buy only coins that do not want to buy, which means that you can buy on our exchange, by the way people pay for the listing on our exchange, as much as on graviex
copper member

Exactly!

Ok. Thank you for you answer.

Exactly!

Activity: 173
Merit: 13
added to yiimp MINING POOL

URL: https://yiimp.cn

Based on Yiimp (No Registration Needed)
Payout every 1 hour for balances starting from : 1 coin
Fee : 1%
Advanced DDoS Protection: YES

Mining is happy!

Exactly!

I mean listing to top exchanges.

Exactly!

Exactly!

Exactly!
Activity: 66
Activity: 82
Forum was updated too and. Looks much better now.
added to yiimp MINING POOL

URL: https://yiimp.cn

Based on Yiimp (No Registration Needed)
Payout every 1 hour for balances starting from : 1 coin
Fee : 1%
Advanced DDoS Protection: YES

Mining is happy!

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: