Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Nxt :: descendant of Bitcoin - page 19. (Read 383930 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
December 17, 2017, 12:33:17 PM
Is NXT near end of life? 

what you mean ?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 05:20:06 PM
Guys, need your help. I have some nxt on poloniex, is it ok to hold it their? Will i get automatically ignis? Missed some btg on kraken, won't like to miss it again..  Cry thx for your help!

So far there are no statements towards this from Bittrex. If I was you I would not hold the coins on Bittrex. I would download the desktop wallet and transfer the coins over there!

Its always better to have control over the private keys for events like this. Better safe, than sorry. And the NXT wallet is really easy to use, no hassle in installing it, its done in a matter of minutes.

Thx for your fast reply! Will do!

You have to have your NXT coins on the wallet, but if you hold ARDR, it is okay to keep them on Bittrex as they said they will support the 1:1 trade and get rid of the old ones.

I created a wallet but it's not that easy (or i can't do it :-)). I found this on the FAQ on Jelurida;  If I already own NXT in my account how can I check my future IGNIS balance?
You can connect to the Ardor testnet and check your future IGNIS balance (which is divided by 2 on the testnet), see https://ardor.jelurida.com/ login using your existing NXT account (do not use your passphrase) The testnet balance snapshot was taken on block 1558030 so any balance changes which occurred later are not reflected in this balance. Same goes for all other balances.

The block i'm running is later so if i transfer from poloniex to my own wallet, will i get the airdrop or is it too late? I bought my next in June (missed ardor also i guess...) Sad
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
December 15, 2017, 12:28:40 PM
Hi All, i entered now and nought at 4880 sat, can someone tell me which are the prediction of NXT for the coming future? Is this a coin that allow us to intraday operations in your opinion? Thanks a lot
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 10:15:42 AM
As per the previous discussions I have noticed we need to keep NXT coins into official wallet (not exchanges) to receive the Airdrop for IGNIS and other coins. Recently I have downloaded windows wallet and it looks quite complicated with the functionality. However I manage to setup wallet and transferred few coins from Poloniex to my NXT wallet.

Almost I have been waiting for a week to receive my test transaction. I have contacted Poloniex about it, but I have not heard back anything from them. Did anyone have the similar experience on this?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 05:17:43 AM
I'm the Nxt in line to receive a fabulous reward! I'm keeping fingers crossed.
Activity: 23
December 13, 2017, 07:51:01 PM
Guys, need your help. I have some nxt on poloniex, is it ok to hold it their? Will i get automatically ignis? Missed some btg on kraken, won't like to miss it again..  Cry thx for your help!

So far there are no statements towards this from Bittrex. If I was you I would not hold the coins on Bittrex. I would download the desktop wallet and transfer the coins over there!

Its always better to have control over the private keys for events like this. Better safe, than sorry. And the NXT wallet is really easy to use, no hassle in installing it, its done in a matter of minutes.

You have to have your NXT coins on the wallet, but if you hold ARDR, it is okay to keep them on Bittrex as they said they will support the 1:1 trade and get rid of the old ones.
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1133
Get Some!
December 13, 2017, 12:31:24 PM
Ardor time Episode 2 - Child Chain Architecture | Security Meets Scalability
https://youtu.be/th2Z14hf5tw
Activity: 216
December 13, 2017, 02:37:01 AM
BUMP

What exchanges have trading options for IGNIS?

December 13, 2017, 01:59:32 AM

Activity: 238
December 12, 2017, 09:54:47 PM

Activity: 232
December 12, 2017, 08:46:32 PM
what will i do? if i send to you bitcoin ? and how much you send me if i send to your wallet amount of 200BTC?
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 08:43:24 PM
Is NXT near end of life? 

It may still have some steam left.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
December 12, 2017, 08:33:39 PM
Is NXT near end of life? 
December 12, 2017, 06:28:51 PM
December 12, 2017, 04:51:59 PM
Am I correct in understanding that the approx USD value of IGNIS is $1.50?
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
December 12, 2017, 12:35:56 PM
NXT has good positions now. Even when BTC is growing, NXT is growing too! I think the reason is that many people want to get IGNIS for free.
Yes ofcourse who doesn't want a free coin or token with just having some required amount. Im bagholding nxt coin i know it will make me a bunch of money before and after the airdrop of ignis.
December 12, 2017, 02:59:14 AM
What exchanges have trading options for IGNIS?

I don't see it on bittrex.

What is it's USD value atm?
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1133
Get Some!
December 11, 2017, 12:29:48 PM
Nxt News – December 2017 (II): Great Works Are Performed Not By Strength But By Perseverance
https://www.nxter.org/nxt-news-december-2017-ii/
Activity: 77
December 11, 2017, 12:11:29 PM
Hello,
how do i send myself a message to announce my publickey and connect it to my account? Is it necessary to do?
Never mind i solved it.
Activity: 77
December 11, 2017, 05:54:17 AM
Hello,
how do i send myself a message to announce my publickey and connect it to my account? Is it necessary to do?
Pages:
Jump to: