Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NYXCOIN POW Masternode Complex Coin Project - page 14. (Read 44899 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hello,
We have stayed at the final round of NYXcoin signature campaign. So, will payments for supporters be paid some day this week?
Thanks for responses from NYXcoin team.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
Did you follow our news? I'm sure you know about mnstat project that will be released soon
Will payments for last round of NYXcoin signature campaign be paid this week, ija61?
Will we have interesting things coming in the next few days/ weeks?
Exactly today is the payment day for the last payout (from 19.3 to 2.4). Really hope to receive NYX coins in the next few hours. Afterwards I'm proud of being the part of potential project like NYX. Wish we all have a happy campaign ending.
Activity: 251
Not kidding sir, Coins don't arrive. now 440 confirmations....
http://explorer.nyxcoin.org/tx/fbe3365d0ef285f3139075add08cb2e51bb9bb482ede204aec5a31618a8634d6

Deposit instructions
PLEASE SEND YOUR NYX TO THE ADDRESS BELOW:WARNING: DEPOSITS OTHER THAN NYX WILL BE LOST AND CANNOT BE RECOVERED!
NiZrTUXT8SyMDnQndvtLA89RhESX44qXNK

Lol. One more user used Sir., One more time I read such a thread after the launch  of joking new new rank requirements announcement.
The explorer shows that coins sent to recover at your deposit address. Transaction fees are around 0.45 NYXcoin. I don't see anything strange here. Everything looks normal.
Personally, I deposited NYXcoin to Crypto Bridge several days ago, very fast, no technical issues.

And yet they dont show up.
Otherwise I wouldnt post the issue right?
I suppose you should directly contact with the Crypto-bridge manager by creating your ticket about this issue. That seems like you might violate their rule about minimum amount for depositing.
Activity: 52
Did you follow our news? I'm sure you know about mnstat project that will be released soon
Will payments for last round of NYXcoin signature campaign be paid this week, ija61?
Will we have interesting things coming in the next few days/ weeks?
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I don't know. Explorer shows everything finished right. I don't see anything wrong with your transaction.
Your coins were sent to target address on Crypto Bridge exchange, the transaction we're finished. That's all I got when looking at explorer .
Activity: 539
Merit: 251
http://explorer.nyxcoin.org/tx/fbe3365d0ef285f3139075add08cb2e51bb9bb482ede204aec5a31618a8634d6

Deposit instructions
PLEASE SEND YOUR NYX TO THE ADDRESS BELOW:WARNING: DEPOSITS OTHER THAN NYX WILL BE LOST AND CANNOT BE RECOVERED!

Lol. One more user used Sir., One more time I read such a thread after the launch  of joking new new rank requirements announcement.
The explorer shows that coins sent to recover at your deposit address. Transaction fees are around 0.45 NYXcoin. I don't see anything strange here. Everything looks normal.
Personally, I deposited NYXcoin to Crypto Bridge several days ago, very fast, no technical issues.

And yet they dont show up.
Otherwise I wouldnt post the issue right?
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Deposit instructions

Lol. One more user used Sir., One more time I read such a thread after the launch  of joking new new rank requirements announcement.
Anybody has problems sending to cryptobridge?
Coins do not seem to come in there ☹
Lol. Are you serious? Are you kidding due to today is the first of April.
Just enjoy big jokes today, one of them come from Theymos, forum admin.
For now, it is likely your turn to release your April Fools.
Thanks for it, guy.

Deposit instructions
Anybody has problems sending to cryptobridge?
Coins do not seem to come in there ☹
Activity: 224
How often, more or less, are you receiving masternode payments for NYXCOIN?

situation is very dynamic. last days average is around 2 rewards per day ( 16 coins in total)
Activity: 23
How often, more or less, are you receiving masternode payments for NYXCOIN?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
NYXCOIN pool

http://smithpool.ddns.net

low fee

good job
Activity: 218

Thank guy, I still hodl all NYX coins in my local wallet, just waiting for the green market at the end of 2018. Really hope it can be reached 30$ per coin again. ^^

Haha you are extremely optimistic, we just still waiting for some good news about innovative product, the new orientation of this project. Meanwhile why dont you try to buy some cheap on Stock.exchange

If NYX team don't diversify by making new products or offering fresh services or they try keeping silent so long, all of you should consider leaving it soon. Just my personal advice for you.
Seems that you dont follow any news on Twitter or Discord channel. Here is the link:
https://twitter.com/NYXCOIN/status/977921832505442305
https://www.nyxcoin.org/projects
MN Stat by NYXCOIN has strived to be the leading Masternode Statistics service provider, will provide accurate and in-depth statistics in real time.
Activity: 151

Thank guy, I still hodl all NYX coins in my local wallet, just waiting for the green market at the end of 2018. Really hope it can be reached 30$ per coin again. ^^

Haha you are extremely optimistic, we just still waiting for some good news about innovative product, the new orientation of this project. Meanwhile why dont you try to buy some cheap on Stock.exchange

If NYX team don't diversify by making new products or offering fresh services or they try keeping silent so long, all of you should consider leaving it soon. Just my personal advice for you.

Activity: 222

Activity: 161
I just want to convey the crucial notification today from NYX supporter on Discord channel.
We are not supporting SouthXchange any more so we advice to move your trading on Crypto Bridge.
Also be sure to withdraw all your coins from them as soon as possible.

Nice day, everyone.

Activity: 218
I just want to convey the crucial notification today from NYX supporter on Discord channel.
We are not supporting SouthXchange any more so we advice to move your trading on Crypto Bridge.

Nice day, everyone.

Activity: 102

Nice day, everyone.
Wow, it's good to leave South.exchange, which is not good, personally. Thank you very much for your thread announced about the important information releated to available exchanges for NYXcoin.
Activity: 124
Hello! We are the developers of the mobile wallet Altcoin Wallet. Now we add to the wallet different coins. Is there a desire to be added to the wallet? Payment only after we add your coin and you'll like it.

for listing we take 0.2 BTC

The following coins have already been added:

- GoaCoin
- Innova
- Crowdcoin

our website: https://altcoin-wallet.online/

play market: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.altcoin.wallet
Activity: 161

Nice day, everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: