Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NYXCOIN POW Masternode Complex Coin Project - page 16. (Read 44899 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
We will make the signature campaign payments in 1-2h

Hi, whats happened?Huh Last block was 11.39 GMT, now its 13.33 GMT.
Activity: 191
Merit: 12

Thanks! I just recieved signature campaign payment as announced!
Activity: 151
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I'm still waiting for my coin, this is a good bounty campaign.
Activity: 218
The price of NYX currently seems to have little volatility in stocks.exchange, but NYX's trading market is not deep, I think we should go public on a more well-known exchange.

Which well-known exchanges do you recommend? In the contrast, I think stock.exchange or southxchange are enough for traders now. The lastest news I heard from Bittrex, one of the well-known exchanges, is preparing to delisted over 80 altcoins which have little to no demand or broken blockchains.
https://btcmanager.com/bittrex-cryptocurrency-exchange-will-delist-over-80-tokens-for-lack-of-liquidity/
We should be aware of the bearish market and stay safe.
Agree, NYXcoin is now pricing in a stable price. But we still need a bigger exchange. Some new flashpoints are coming. Just the matter of time.
Activity: 434
I haven't received my payment yet, maybe I can see 10 coins tomorrow. Grin
Activity: 191
Merit: 12
Today, it's time to pay a signature bounty.
Did any one receive NYXcoin?
I know they will never be late.

Not yet.
Activity: 434
Today, it's time to pay a signature bounty.
Did any one receive NYXcoin?
I know they will never be late.
Activity: 251
The price of NYX currently seems to have little volatility in stocks.exchange, but NYX's trading market is not deep, I think we should go public on a more well-known exchange.

Which well-known exchanges do you recommend? In the contrast, I think stock.exchange or southxchange are enough for traders now. The lastest news I heard from Bittrex, one of the well-known exchanges, is preparing to delisted over 80 altcoins which have little to no demand or broken blockchains.
https://btcmanager.com/bittrex-cryptocurrency-exchange-will-delist-over-80-tokens-for-lack-of-liquidity/
We should be aware of the bearish market and stay safe.
Activity: 161
BlockMasters.co (Formally BlockMunch) has added Nyxcoin to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for Nyxcoin Pay:
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:4233 -u NZHiCvTinffQvTFHpNa6byB8cJNTq6Z3AX -p c=NYX

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:4233 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:4233 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/NYX

Peer List:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/peers?id=2399

Welcome to BlockMasters!

yes, only 0.25% fee seems to very decent for miners. I will try later today.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMasters.co (Formally BlockMunch) has added Nyxcoin to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for Nyxcoin Pay:
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:4233 -u NZHiCvTinffQvTFHpNa6byB8cJNTq6Z3AX -p c=NYX

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:4233 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:4233 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/NYX

Peer List:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/peers?id=2399

Welcome to BlockMasters!

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
It seems that NYXcoin is downing to the hell. Over one month after its lauch, we almost have not seen considerable products released by NYXcoin's team of devs.

What happens going on? I did not really follow the news from project, but now I can see it's price really very low. I hope Dev of NYX will not abandon this project.

I agree that there was almost 300 NYX masternodes...now there is only 45 active nodes. But it doesn't mean dev will abandon NYX project. He still here with us. The day of signature payment is coming. Hope to see his response as soon as possible.
Activity: 99
Total number of NYX masternodes is 45, almost decreased a half. That may be take down it's price in recent days. Hope Dev will release more innovation to boost the strong community, solid movements, and demonstrate the project potential.
Nice view. It seems that most NYXcoin masternode owners sold their coins to get money back.
Total number of NYX masternodes is 45, almost decreased a half. That may be take down it's price in recent days. Hope Dev will release more innovation to boost the strong community, solid movements, and demonstrate the project potential.
Activity: 222
It seems that NYXcoin is downing to the hell. Over one month after its lauch, we almost have not seen considerable products released by NYXcoin's team of devs.

What happens going on? I did not really follow the news from project, but now I can see it's price really very low. I hope Dev of NYX will not abandon this project.
Activity: 82
Hello guys! Welcome to join us! Smiley
Akencash project has been successfully launched!

OFFICIAL AKENCASH POOL - https://pool.aken.cash/
AKENCASH PARTNERS POOLS - https://akenpool.com/

Download wallets - https://aken.cash/index.php#wallets
Activity: 148
What happened with its price in recent days? It almost dropped 73,57% to 13K sats on crypto-bridge exchange today.
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.NYX_BRIDGE.BTC

Few days? we are on CB for 40h....

It seems to continue be down more in the other exchanges. Most of Masternode coins down dramatically recent weeks. I think it's good time for Dev to release some innovative products, which can get attention of investors and stable in price.
Hey fellas, my wallet keeps saying “no Blockchain source available” I have downloaded the updated version. How do I fix it?

just wait some time. you can also add nodes to conf file

Oh thank, I didn't notice. After waiting a while, my wallet has synced, no nodes needed anymore. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: