Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NYXCOIN POW Masternode Complex Coin Project - page 20. (Read 44899 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Lick me
Yes, no more spot at the moment, but we are taking in consideration to raise the number of available spots after the next payment

It's good news for newcomers, but today is the deadline of the 2 nd payout. It's hard to calculate how many participants who leave or stay of this campus. Dev should be careful to consider of expansion.
Activity: 114
life is simple!
Best VPS for MN, windows or linux, and you can pay with any altcoin:

https://support.routerhosting.com/aff.php?aff=249
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Hy,

About the signature campaign the next payment will be on 05.03.2018 As those who participate in the first round saw we will pay the reward. At this moment we got 100 users that participate to this campaign.

We had some network problems but we solve them weeks a go with v0.12.1.7 update and until then we are working on advertising (paid banners, social media, cpc, seo....) the coin and we will see the results in near future.

We are also made some important steps on the next stage of the project but we will come with more details soon.

Thank you.
Thank dev timely report on the progress of the project.
Is the wallet updated?  I have not noticed, if I temporarily do not update the wallet, it can be synchronized?
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
Does that mean no vacant slot for newcomers?
About the signature campaign the next payment will be on 05.03.2018 As those who participate in the first round saw we will pay the reward. At this moment we got 100 users that participate to this campaign.

It's good to see new version of wallet released to solve technical issues related to syncing problems.
We had some network problems but we solve them weeks a go with v0.12.1.7 update and until then we are working on advertising (paid banners, social media, cpc, seo....) the coin and we will see the results in near future.

MUNcoin has stayed low and cheap after recent significal falls due to Bitcoin dominance last week. Personally, I have bought more MUNcoin for my portfolio. I wish I can take 5-times profit from the coin in the next two months.
We are also made some important steps on the next stage of the project but we will come with more details soon.
Yes, no more spot at the moment, but we are taking in consideration to raise the number of available spots after the next payment
Activity: 218
Me too, I have participated in the first round, and waiting for the upcoming 2 day to receive the payment. You guys dont be nervous, Devs of NYX always keep their words, at least I believe the potential behinds their project.
It seems that you said those words simply because they are wearing NYXcoin signature for their campaigns. Honestly, I don't want to offend the project and you, but personally I need more evidence which can show me real capability of NYXcoin's developers.
All things we have got till now is promises since its start. Life is tough, we should consider cafefully before invest our 'bloody' money, particularly in the crypto-ecosystem that is abundant with scam projects.

It seems that this friend's advice deserves our attention,thanks for your reminder.
Now there are a lot of projects that use masternaode to get money,I chose NYX signature,I hope they will not let me down.
Thanks again for your reminder!

Thank for alerting me, too. Now I can see the altcoins market is going down (according to Coinmarketcap.com), and NYXcoin is no exception. Its still too early to really take the price into any kind of consideration. Perhaps I should start accumulating to run a node in the end of this year.
Activity: 161
Good news from Dev.
I am always a supporter of NYX project at its beginning time, feel great to be part of 100 first signature participants. It is good to see such a transparent announcement from you.
Activity: 151
Hy,

Thank you.
Activity: 249
Tomorrow is the payment date, do guys feel excited? With the current low price, it seems that nobody want to sell for converting into their salary.
life is simple!
it is time to invest.
Hi my friend,

Why it is time to invest money into NYXcoin? Please tell me more main points on which I should buy NYXcoin at the moment? Thanks for your clues.

Hi.

A good team of developers.
price is solid (there are rallies, but that is good to)
Looks like profitable masternode coin.

Activity: 434
At the initial stage, the coin is positioned with a price of $ 20 So it will be profitable to produce ! A great team of developers ! Coin drain below this price no one will
Initial price is $20, and its current price is $2. What a ten-times fall over such a short period of time! What happened with NYXcoin? Are there serious internal problems?
Is this true?I did not pay attention to its price, the price dropped so rapidly, what is the reason, so shocking. Shocked
It seems that dev has not answered the participants' questions for a long time and we are very concerned about the development of NYX. Wink
Activity: 238
Me too, I have participated in the first round, and waiting for the upcoming 2 day to receive the payment. You guys dont be nervous, Devs of NYX always keep their words, at least I believe the potential behinds their project.
It seems that you said those words simply because they are wearing NYXcoin signature for their campaigns. Honestly, I don't want to offend the project and you, but personally I need more evidence which can show me real capability of NYXcoin's developers.
All things we have got till now is promises since its start. Life is tough, we should consider cafefully before invest our 'bloody' money, particularly in the crypto-ecosystem that is abundant with scam projects.

It seems that this friend's advice deserves our attention,thanks for your reminder.
Now there are a lot of projects that use masternaode to get money,I chose NYX signature,I hope they will not let me down.
Thanks again for your reminder!
Activity: 174
Lick me
There are two days for the payment date, I have done everything according to your request, I am looking forward to your payment, I would like to ask if anyone received the first round of payment?
There are several rounds of signature rewards, is 4 rounds?
Do not worry, I've already received their first round payment, they may have a total of four rounds, and I'm not sure.
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
There are two days for the payment date, I have done everything according to your request, I am looking forward to your payment, I would like to ask if anyone received the first round of payment?
Do not worry, I've already received their first round payment, they may have a total of four rounds, and I'm not sure.
Activity: 224

I got first reward. If I remember next payment will be after 2 weeks
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Activity: 49
At the initial stage, the coin is positioned with a price of $ 20 So it will be profitable to produce ! A great team of developers ! Coin drain below this price no one will
Initial price is $20, and its current price is $2. What a ten-times fall over such a short period of time! What happened with NYXcoin? Are there serious internal problems?
Activity: 49
it is time to invest.
Hi my friend,

Why it is time to invest money into NYXcoin? Please tell me more main points on which I should buy NYXcoin at the moment? Thanks for your clues.
life is simple!
It looks like your entry list for signature activities seems full, the coin is very popular and I have reason to believe it may be a dark horses.
At the same time, I still have a small question. If I intend to be a masternode, I would like to know how much coins is the current daily income?
There you go, my friend
https://masternodes.online/currencies/nyx
montly income for one masternode is around $1600 at current price, number of masternode.

Happy invest in NYXcoin masternode.
Thank you for the link provided, the income of masternode looks very attractive, but I am more concerned that it may become another qbic, overnight hell from heaven, never come back. Sad
it is time to invest.
Activity: 462
It looks like your entry list for signature activities seems full, the coin is very popular and I have reason to believe it may be a dark horses.
At the same time, I still have a small question. If I intend to be a masternode, I would like to know how much coins is the current daily income?
There you go, my friend
https://masternodes.online/currencies/nyx
montly income for one masternode is around $1600 at current price, number of masternode.

Happy invest in NYXcoin masternode.
Thank you for the link provided, the income of masternode looks very attractive, but I am more concerned that it may become another qbic, overnight hell from heaven, never come back. Sad
Pages:
Jump to: