Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NYXCOIN POW Masternode Complex Coin Project - page 4. (Read 44899 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Another scamcoin dead.

RIP.
I strongly believe that NYXcoin has been a dead one.
Furthermore, I don't see signals of its future revivals.
Agree with you.
NYXcoin has been actually a dead one.
NYXcoin investors should stop hope hopelessly about this one.
Activity: 7
Hello, I tried to communicate with the Owners of that project to buy it.

because for me it would be better to buy a existing project, than spending the time and money to develop a new one from scratch...

Does someone here know how exactly you take over an existing masternode project?

What are the importend steps?

Thanks!
Activity: 282
Merit: 10
It's sad to see that such a good project is losing its position. The price has fallen. It looks like the project is dead.
Activity: 19
Nice coin
Activity: 9
Another scamcoin dead.

RIP.
Activity: 149
I am now just destroying my VPS with NYX masternode.
I do not know whether NYX coin was dead, but my MN coins now worth $8. we are waiting for a better time for this coin.
It's worthless to run NYXcoin masternode at the moment, low price, no statement from the team over long period of time.
The NYXcoin project has probably been abandoned.
Activity: 487
Merit: 100
I do not know whether NYX coin was dead, but my MN coins now worth $8. we are waiting for a better time for this coin.
Worth of NYXcoin plummeted in last two months, and ROI for NYXcoin masternode fell dramatically, too.
You are right that we all should stop running masternodes and wait for good news on inside developments of NYXcoin project.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
Only Bitcoin!
Spread awareness
This project looks interesting. Why aren't you active on this hub of MN information and discussion: https://discord.gg**
There are so many MN lovers there always on the lookout for good and profitable projects.

You spamming with promoting your Discord channel. Okay.
Maybe here people don't like to use Discord.
Activity: 30
Down and down.
Now is ROI less than $5. no sense to continue to keep NYX masternodes online. I find 200 MNs is off in last few days.
The worst case is these masternode investors even can not sell all their coins at one time-point.
There is almost no demand on NYXcoin in the market.
Only Bitcoin!
The fact is ROI for NYXcoin masternode has kept continuously falling down.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/NYX
Today, monthly income for one masternode is $5.2, which might be dropped a little bit deeper.

Down and down.
Now is ROI less than $5. no sense to continue to keep NYX masternodes online. I find 200 MNs is off in last few days.
Activity: 257

Add "NYXCOIN (NYX)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "№ 11 NYXCOIN (NYX)" https://l2rx.com/add.php

Thank for your website of the MASTERNODES TOP coins. However what benefits for NYX coin if ppl going to vote by their bitcoin while some websites like mastenodes.pro or masternode.online are more interesting than this one?
Activity: 26
I expect good luck for the plan.
Blameless website, aware design,  excellent plan!
Activity: 134
Only $5.8068 is monthly income from the masternode. now it is on the verge of profitability.
does anyone have a suggestion for cheaper VPS hosting service than Vultr ($5 monthly)

Not yet!
By now, $5 cost per month is the lowest price of VPS service which we can find.
Unfortunately, you invested your money into shitty project that even almost can not give enough monthly income to pay for VPS costs (it should be in the near future).
Might be someday NYXCoin get unexpected game-changing products from the team and fly over the Moon.
By now, take it easy and don't pay attention on NYXcoin investment (if you did it) are smarter option.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Only $5.8068 is monthly income from the masternode. now it is on the verge of profitability.
does anyone have a suggestion for cheaper VPS hosting service than Vultr ($5 monthly)

Not yet!
By now, $5 cost per month is the lowest price of VPS service which we can find.
Unfortunately, you invested your money into shitty project that even almost can not give enough monthly income to pay for VPS costs (it should be in the near future).
Activity: 7
another failed masternode System !

I bought at $ 500,- now is $ 20,- :-)
Only Bitcoin!
Activity: 168
One more good news today. You guys please check it.
NYXCOIN is now on Blockdx by @The_Blocknet!
https://twitter.com/NYXCOIN/status/1013241283538714624
Common guys, let's test the NYXCOIN IOS Mobile Wallet Beta!

Please test the app and post your feedback in the Discord channel

Apple store have a different testing procedure so in order to register as a beta tester you must:
DM @NYXCOIN SUPPORT#2117  with a valid email address and a nickname.

This information will be used to release the wallet link to you. In order to become a tester you need a invitation from the developer.

Please ensure you use a valid email address!

We are offering a reward of 10 NYX each to the first 20 beta testers!

To receive your NYX simply DM @NYXCOIN SUPPORT with your mobile wallet address after setting up the mobile app!

Pages:
Jump to: