Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [O2O] 020Londoncoin | o2ocoin takeover+re-brand | OLD coin NEW life | - page 7. (Read 60078 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
PLEASE  LINK DOWNLOAD WALLET
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
For anyone is still holding the coin, CryptoBE will be removing the 020LondonCoin block explorer within 30 days. If someone wants to offer to pay a small hosting fee to keep it up for one more year, please PM me.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Wallet doesn't sync. Stuck 503999 block. How to sync?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
no exchanges?

We have this listed still.

sorry didnt knew it

where?

Can it be in the title?
 to be easier to found it.
Activity: 325
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Activity: 216
Merit: 252
I not understand. why i need to wait so long time for one small help from you?
Why not contact me somebody with me in one way. and to have access in my computer for modulate this problem for a short time?

Give up.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
Activity: 252
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Activity: 56
I not understand. why i need to wait so long time for one small help from you?
Why not contact me somebody with me in one way. and to have access in my computer for modulate this problem for a short time?
Yes wallet doesn't sync.
have you allowed it through your firewall?
I don't know.
I touched something with regard firewall but do not remember.
Now I tried to open and install again, but this option in conjunction with the firewall not appear again.
Open up your firewall, and find the program listed. make sure it is being allowed inbound, and outbound. i do not remember what the port was but you should be able to find the application. if you cannot i will ask someone who knows the proper ports to allow.
Sorry i prove but cannot to do this, not know how to do this.
You mean, to let the involved network private and public?
Now I remembered, I have not clicked anything about inbound and outbound allowed in firewall, but I have clicked only in; access in private network and public network, the wallet open, and I clicked on in private network access, now clicked in both (access in private network and public network), but still does not connects to the network.
Yes i allow access in private network and public network but not connect in internet, write ; No block source available.
Activity: 406
I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.
Yes wallet doesn't sync.
have you allowed it through your firewall?
I don't know.
I touched something with regard firewall but do not remember.
Now I tried to open and install again, but this option in conjunction with the firewall not appear again.
Open up your firewall, and find the program listed. make sure it is being allowed inbound, and outbound. i do not remember what the port was but you should be able to find the application. if you cannot i will ask someone who knows the proper ports to allow.
Pages:
Jump to: