Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [O2O] 020Londoncoin | o2ocoin takeover+re-brand | OLD coin NEW life | - page 10. (Read 60078 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello.

How to buy 020LondonCoin (020) with dollars or euros or a currency similar to these two, which is not like bitcoin currency internet (crypto corrency).

Good day.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
why o20 is still soon cheap, i would like to see that coin at big exchange , hope it will be soon
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002
my wallet stop sync on block 503999

o2ocoind getinfo
{
    "version" : 90006,
    "protocolversion" : 70001,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" :
    "blocks" : 503999,
    "timeoffset" : -1,
    "connections" : 10,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 0.09153061,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1395645272,
    "keypoolsize" : 104,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "errors" : "Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade."
}

download blockchain from op did not help. sync stopped on 781000

o2ocoind getinfo
{
    "version" : 90006,
    "protocolversion" : 70001,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" :
    "blocks" : 781000,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "connections" : 11,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 43.66816592,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1395645272,
    "keypoolsize" : 104,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "errors" : "Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade."
}

any ideas ?
Activity: 504

The Brexit has laid bare ... 020 ... is near.

Yeah after brexit follow euexit and Time for digital currency. Would be awesome when 020 would replace GBP one day..cryptocurrency rules!  Grin
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
EkimFlow put version 0.9.0.4 http://020londoncoin.co.uk/, it does not check for older versions node )))
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

The Brexit has laid bare ... 020 ... is near.
Activity: 406
I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.
Devs,
i know you are busy with Espers  Smiley
however can someone help cryptopia? the max withdraw amount is way to low for the amount i still have parked there
greetz

edit: still can't get the new (0906) wallet to sync. old wallet will do for now, but still...
This is an issue we have noticed with all quark algorythms. we will see if we cant work out a fix i am sorry for the issues.

I can't get the new wallet to sync either. Anyway we could get a new blockchain download for the new wallet from a Dev that has one synced ?

I will look into this issue. it might be an issue with our nodes.
Activity: 44
Devs,
i know you are busy with Espers  Smiley
however can someone help cryptopia? the max withdraw amount is way to low for the amount i still have parked there
greetz

edit: still can't get the new (0906) wallet to sync. old wallet will do for now, but still...
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I can't get the new wallet to sync either. Anyway we could get a new blockchain download for the new wallet from a Dev that has one synced ?
hey guys,

upgrade/installed to wallet version 0.9.0.6 (Windows) and it has not downloaded a single block since.
- stuck at block: 1098589
- have 7 active connections
- shows warning: 'Displayed transactions my not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade'

did try the old wallet version. it now behaves exactly the same as the new one.  

edit:
 - did a new install of version 0.9.0.6 (109 or so weeks behind)
 - tried the bootstrap. apparently the bootstrap messes up the wallet and i get an error message. wallet closes itself.
 - so did a clean install again. (again 109 weeks behind)

anyone have any ideas on the matter?

people, help wanted
i synced the whole blockchain with the old wallet version and was up to date. Then did the update to 0.9.0.6. Version 0.9.0.6 just does not sync. got 10 connections.
greetz
legendary
Cryptopia = online = good!
cool CCrz Wink
@020LondonCoin
pls. keep Hex/Cryptopia in the loop with wallet update (see it is offline)
coingather operator seems to respond to the CHAT there
cheers
bn
Dont worry we will.
 PS. NEW WEBSITE

CryptoCoderz has updated its webpage and would like to encourage everyone to check it out.

Hope everyone likes it.

CryptoCoderz.com
legendary
@020LondonCoin
pls. keep Hex/Cryptopia in the loop with wallet update (see it is offline)
coingather operator seems to respond to the CHAT there
cheers
bn
hey guys,

upgrade/installed to wallet version 0.9.0.6 (Windows) and it has not downloaded a single block since.
- stuck at block: 1098589
- have 7 active connections
- shows warning: 'Displayed transactions my not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade'

did try the old wallet version. it now behaves exactly the same as the new one.  

edit:
 - did a new install of version 0.9.0.6 (109 or so weeks behind)
 - tried the bootstrap. apparently the bootstrap messes up the wallet and i get an error message. wallet closes itself.
 - so did a clean install again. (again 109 weeks behind)

anyone have any ideas on the matter?

Activity: 100
In Crypto We Trust
WALLET UPDATED TO VERSION 0.9.0.6
FEATURING AUTO-UPDATES (Windows Only)
Released: 2016/April/04
NON-MANDATORY
!!!HIGLY-RECCOMENDED!!!
(Linux to follow suit in the next few days[/s])

Mac Updated to v0.9.0.5

tba

I'm intrigued! Smiley

Got a few new things in the works guys, stick around for some interesting stuff over the course of the next few weeks.

The proof of system is still being refined so please allow more time for that, a new algo was created as well (although 020 may never receive it as it would turn the coin into a CPU mineable only and most likely upset far too many people).
Loads of other cool stuff, again will divulge more info soon.
legendary
     I would like to post a formal apology for delayed progress as of late, this is due to the unfortunate team change that recently happened. we have lots some members of our team that we are sad to see go. we are close to releasing an update to the block chain, you can expect to see this update within 24 hours. we are still working on a few Long-Term goals as we will never give up on our amazing communities.

Thank you all for being the best part of CryptoCoderz,

Resurgam

PS. due to the loss of a few members we are looking for Driven Graphic Designer/ C++ Programmers.
     Regardless of whether or not you have these skills let us know, we are always look for confident polite people to help support our amazing communities.

Until Next time.
Activity: 100
In Crypto We Trust
"020 is continuing down the road as pure PoW"
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

(this means speedy clients ... happy users)
--------------

tbh (just by word of mouth) i think most users wanted pos, not evenin myself being a fan of pos, but it seems thats the most asked questions in chats etc; "when is 020 going pos"

I know and I'm sorry that this will not be implemented but we have a system that operates very similiar to PoS but I believe and the rest of the team believes will be a much more secure, fair, and stable way to move blocks and distribute subsidy.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: