Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ODIN | NO ICO | Privacy Mobile App | Masternodes - page 5. (Read 3139 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Being a noob to nodes, I stumbled onto Odin Blockchain at a great time!  The M.A.SH. application is amazing!  I got my nodes up and running in a flash with M.A.S.H.!

ODIN.Chat is a cool bonus!  The community members are very helpful and a pleasure to chat with.  Very strong community and it is an honor to be part of it all!

Thanks guys.
Activity: 5
500 Words On: What Status as an official United Kingdom Cooperative Organization Could Mean for ODIN.

Let's have a discussion! What benefit do you think would be most valuable to ODIN?
Comment below.

Personally, I’m most excited about the extensive network of other coops we’ll have access to!
Activity: 70
500 Words On: What Status as an official United Kingdom Cooperative Organization Could Mean for ODIN.

Let's have a discussion! What benefit do you think would be most valuable to ODIN?
Comment below.

Thank you Alpipor3 and nondescriptODIN for your continued dedication on keeping the BTT community aware of ongoing ODIN work and writing great articles to break down everything Smiley

Keep up the awesome work!

~Pixel
Activity: 1
I am excited for the benefits Segwit will bring to ODIN and the second layer opportunities. ZeroODIN? Great options to third Party Developers? Exciting times!
Activity: 5
Note from the author: Technical development like this is often taken for granted. The difficulty and ingenuity of such cannot be understated. With this, I would welcome any critiques as to my understandings so I can present the most accurate of data. Stop by our Discord or comment below with any editorial suggestions.
New Article from ODIN Society,
"ODIN Implements SegWit — Let’s Talk About What That Means"
written by @nondescriptODIN

Weekly Update

U.K. Financial Conduct Authority Review and Successful SegWit Testnet!

New Article from ODIN Society,
"Why Form ODIN Society? I'll tell you."
written by @nondescriptODIN

Weekly Update

ODIN Pledges 500,000.00 ODIN to the United Nations 17 Developmental Goals, SegWit Successful on TestNet & More!

ODIN's lead technical advisor, Vaughn Bullock (Pixxlated), will be on stage during the Voice of Blockchain Conference

ODIN Society is proud to announce that ODIN's lead technical advisor, Vaughn Bullock (Pixxlated), will be on stage and discussing privacy during the Voice of Blockchain Conference in Chicago at the end of September!

Alongside Vaughn will be a researcher from Monero and a Product Manager from Electric Coin Company. Together they will discuss an important topic: "Designing Privacy into Distributed Systems." For more information and tickets to this event, please see below!

Official Announcement:
https://twitter.com/BlockchainVoice/status/1148969820421013505

Event info and tickets:
Date: September 30 - October 1, 2019
https://voiceofblockchain.com/
(Use promotion code "ODIN100" for $100 off event tickets!)
Weekly Update

Superblock Funding Issued, GLEAM Contest Redemption Period Now Open, & Official ODIN Society Team Page Now Live!

Why should I invest in ODIN?  Aren't there other messengers out there already?  I'm not trying to fud, just trying to understand what sets ODIN apart from other similar projects. 
ODIN Blockchain is an advanced blockchain based ecosystem providing a mobile focused platform with a mandate on privacy and data security. ODIN provides a growing range of free products and services alongside an increasingly decentralized infrastructure. Our flagship Dapp is a truly private and decentralized mobile messaging app with wallet integration. The ODIN Blockchain network and governance model is facilitated through a global network of masternodes and servicenodes.
ODIN Pledges 500,000.00 $ODIN to the United Nations 17 Developmental Causes

ODIN Society, a cooperative not just intent on advancing the blockchain space with innovative tech and solutions, but changing the world for the better has pledged 500,000.00 $ODIN Coin to the United Nations 17 Sustainable Developmental Causes.

Read More

Why should I invest in ODIN?  Aren't there other messengers out there already?  I'm not trying to fud, just trying to understand what sets ODIN apart from other similar projects. 
The latest update for $ODIN flagship application, ODIN.Chat, is now available on the Google Play Store!

Update your application now to enjoy the latest changes and richer contact experience created based on the feedback YOU submitted!
For more details about what has changed and a little teaser, check out our changelog on Canny:

Gleam contest drawing LIVE on Official ODIN Blockchain YouTube channel!

Tomorrow at 18:00 UTC, ODIN Society will be livestreaming the Gleam contest drawing LIVE on Official ODIN Blockchain YouTube channel.

Winners will have two weeks to claim their reward. Hope to see you all there!
Accepted Proposals to be funded in June 2019 SuperBlock #388800

With SuperBlock #2 the $ODIN Ecosystem both submitted proposals and voted through ODIN Blockchain decentralized governance system. Thanks to all who participated!

See the accepted proposals to be funded in June 2019 SuperBlock #388800
The ODIN Society is happy to announce that the M.A.S.H. Proposal Portal is now live!

Now viewing, submitting, and voting on all current proposals is much more user friendly, so everyone can participate.
This was also the first project proposal that was 100% funded by a masternode vote.
Thank you to @Bohica for his dev work, and also to the community for making this happen!

ODIN Blockchain is now on CoinMarketCap!

Pages:
Jump to: