Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ODUWACoin - Oduwa PoS Mining - page 2. (Read 20573 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 11
March 06, 2019, 11:09:14 AM
Not overally experienced person in Crypto industry, I keep hearing about huge money that can be made here, but I always struggle and to top it up, the government here is probably going to ban ICOs. So, do you think this is really something I should still take chance with?
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
March 06, 2019, 08:44:16 AM
I am a huge fan of the crypto ecosystem, which is why I like this a lot! I would like to know the clients that patronize your products & services.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
March 06, 2019, 06:22:24 AM
What about bounty program?
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
March 06, 2019, 05:52:36 AM
Checked the site, it seems to be good but I seriously don't have time to go deep into what's so special. Will you highlight something that we haven't heard before??

The Oduwa Coin platform is a fourth generation relational blockchain platform that enables payment or transfer of funds to be done seamlessly with speed. Our platform features Crypto relational DP, proof of identity. Other features are Biometric Data integration as Electronic Signature seed for security, Reciprocal chain confirmation, Self managing Crypto-Cluster, and Native on chain adapter for own ERC20. That’s not all; our platform features Freezable wallets and Oduwa PoS mining. You can visit our website for more information.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 05, 2019, 03:08:13 PM
Checked the site, it seems to be good but I seriously don't have time to go deep into what's so special. Will you highlight something that we haven't heard before??
March 05, 2019, 02:33:27 PM
My question is very simple and straightforward. Since there are lots of crypto platforms on the blockchain, sometimes it becomes very difficult for me to identify the genuine ones. That said, I want to know if I can monitor my portfolio leveraging your platform.

As already mentioned! We’re the next Generation digital payment system. We use the peer to peer technology to settle all the transactions on a consortium blockchain network. You can monitor your investment portfolio on our platform.

We provide a suite of tools for investigating, monitoring and making decisions with cryptocurrencies. With Oduwa Coin, monitoring the performance of all your coins and your profits becomes easy. You will also receive daily mails, text messages, etc. Thanks
March 05, 2019, 02:18:37 PM
We have a host of other investments in our portfolio. We are interested in expanding our investment drive. I would like to find out if there is a way users of your platform can determine a coin that will grow.

Oduwa coin is the next Generation digital payment system. Oduwa coin is digital cash that uses peer to peer technology to settle all its transactions on a consortium blockchain network. We have an automated algorithm that attempts to find coins likely to go up in the 12-24 hours (or less). However, we advise that you do a research and make your own decisions. The automated algorithm is designed for short term trades. Hope it helps!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
March 05, 2019, 05:11:35 AM
My question is very simple and straightforward. Since there are lots of crypto platforms on the blockchain, sometimes it becomes very difficult for me to identify the genuine ones. That said, I want to know if I can monitor my portfolio leveraging your platform.
Activity: 25
March 04, 2019, 06:17:45 PM
We have a host of other investments in our portfolio. We are interested in expanding our investment drive. I would like to find out if there is a way users of your platform can determine a coin that will grow.
March 03, 2019, 08:06:43 PM
In life all MAJOR things are impossible, until they are actually done. So follow your dreams to achieve the reality you desire!

Be part of ODUWACoin for a better future!
March 02, 2019, 05:53:06 AM
As we mentioned it before, we are consistently working out several deals to take this project to another level altogether. And with that, we have another great announcement to make. Although, it’s something that majority of the community that follows us MIGHT know, but many here are not aware of it.

Therefore, we like to share another GOOD news with people who support and back us.

It's just the START of many such positive news. Thanks everyone for the support. Please stay tuned for more such news!
February 28, 2019, 08:31:44 PM
I see many benefits of this project. it will be a very needed project. I see, that it develops, because the team is trying. it is very good for everyone

That's just the simple aim of Oduwacoin. There are no spectacular claims or anything extra-ordinary. Everything is in front and transparent. It's a very honest attempt to do something GOOD, rest is available to be seen at the website, or can be asked here.

February 28, 2019, 08:28:10 PM
The Oduwa Coin Project looks fine to me. I want to find out if I can get hourly notification of any transaction once I register an account with you. This info is something I really need to know in case I would want to get into this project!

Oduwa Coin is the only trusted platform where you can get instant notification whenever there are changes in whatever crypocurrency you invested in. In addition to getting hourly notification, you can also monitor the performance of your investment with a view to making better investment decisions.

That’s not all; we have a list of active ICO issuers you can choose to invest. We value privacy, efficiency and security due to the asset protection the blockchain provides for our user and popularized by the initiative of our community. Thanks
February 28, 2019, 08:22:31 PM
Where is your mining document? I want to need mining detail can you help me? Or one question is it possible to CPU mining?

Algorithm: Scrypt
Type:PoW/PoS
Coin name :ODUWA COIN
Coin Ticker :OWC
Block reward :10
Premine:14700000
Total Supply:21000000
StakeMinAge:8 hours
StakeMaxAge:unlimited
TargetSpacing :60 seconds
Maturity :20 blocks
Trans confirm :3 block
PoS percentage :1% per year

Pos Mining - available for window. mac, linux - no mobile mining

Thanks

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
February 28, 2019, 05:02:17 PM
I see many benefits of this project. it will be a very needed project. I see, that it develops, because the team is trying. it is very good for everyone

Have you read the negative trust of the OP? Are you still going to trust your money on this? I wonder so many people are being cheated everyday because they are easily entrapped by these fake projects.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 28, 2019, 04:37:38 PM
Activity: 27
February 28, 2019, 03:50:00 PM
Re: [ANN] ODUWACoin - Oduwa PoS Mining
February 26, 2019, 05:31:44 AM
Reply with quote  #73
Where is your mining document? I want to need mining detail can you help me? Or one question is it possible to CPU mining?

--------------------

One can download a wallet at:  oduwacoin.io   

There are multiple formats, Mac, Windows, Android, Linux, etc.

You'll need a minimum 2,000 OWC to mine, right on your home computer.

"Start Mining with staking 2000 minimum OWC coins in your stake-able wallet, Mining reward will be generated after 8 hours,
Oduwa Qt wallet allows its HODlers dual benefits of securing the blockchain network as well as creating an opportunity for users to get incentives or dividends on their holdings by running a node on the network." to quote that website.

Once a wallet is downloaded, one needs to encrypt-protect it.  This is where a person generates their private password.  This is the Do No Lose Password, for yourself.  Security eliminates retrieving passwords.

With the password, one can "lock" or "unlock" their wallet.

In a Mining operation, have 2,000, or more, OWC; leave wallet unlocked, and wait.   

I had to pay attention to "sleep mode" settings on my computer.  I just turned them to "never" sleep.   Leaving the screensaver on doesn't affect mine.

Plus, there are mining videos, on various ODUWA websites.   Find them on the Telegam APP, chat scroll.

good luck, = mongoozemax

Activity: 347
Merit: 10
February 27, 2019, 08:29:18 AM
The Oduwa Coin Project looks fine to me. I want to find out if I can get hourly notification of any transaction once I register an account with you. This info is something I really need to know in case I would want to get into this project!

Activity: 518
Merit: 3
Web designer & developer https://nurictworld.com/
February 26, 2019, 01:31:44 AM
February 25, 2019, 05:05:20 PM
I can translate your whitepaper (once its released) and site to Portuguese Brazilian if there is need. Just tell me.

Portfolio here

If there is any such requirement, we will let you know and also announce it here as well. Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: