Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ODUWACoin - Oduwa PoS Mining - page 3. (Read 20573 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 1
February 25, 2019, 04:44:09 PM
We like to REMIND users, that ODUWA Coin is now Listed on EXRATES and STEX Exchanges! There is a lot in store for our users, so stay tuned!!!

That is nice!!! Anyhow, I like to know one thing what tools are on your website to enable me use the platform efficiently. I don't have enough time to go through your website.

Oduwa Coin is ahead of other platforms due to the fact that we have professional crypto traders and market analyzers that give up-to-date information about the present circumstance of any coins. As a registered user of our site, you can analyze your portfolio, risk areas, high-performing coins, and make intelligent decisions that would impact on your life positively. Thanks
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
February 24, 2019, 02:50:33 AM

The OWC coin value currently is at ~$2.30 - $3.00 USD. 

For some exchange news, the people who received bonus coins or bought ICO tokens,
simply to dump for quick cash, are on the exchange.
    Basically, there are a number of sellers, who are selling OWC for cheap, as of now.
Great opportunity to pick up Oduwa on the down price.

CREX24 uses Btc to trade a multitude of crypto coins,  just search OWC or go to:

https://crex24.com/exchange/OWC-BTC

As BTC calculated at $4200 [btc is moving about and up] -- OWC on CREX24 is about
65 cents, using Btc you can put up on the exchange.    0.00017 per OWC, and other offers.

[not advising financially, by any means- all exchange markets are risk, one takes their own chances for gain ]

however, scooping 65 cent OWC, until those sell off, is a great way to enter into a $3 OWC as it really starts.

just saying,  =mongoozemax
February 24, 2019, 02:35:47 AM
There is an Internet copy of Oduwa's Whitepaper,

https://icorating.com/upload/whitepaper/mmsnOC33OjAaZcY6OOP7LOo0FSGqKIP5ejb7mDwp.pdf

However there is an updated one also.  Mostly in 3.3.2 section it started using the word "insured," describing
the buffering of 'asset protection.'   The newer version, some of which I copy/pasted [above] uses the term
"asset protection" to better describe, and avoid confusion over 'insurance' ideas.

The "asset protection" as I understand it will be available once the Oduwa Exchange is launched as an independent
exchange.  Right now, all those other exchanges are one Oduwa has recently been listed upon, in addition to the
price monitoring listings.

Granted the "asset protection" idea, as a smart contract upon the blockchain, is unique to Oduwa, for now.

more anon, =mongoozemax
Activity: 3
February 23, 2019, 06:23:28 PM
I can translate your whitepaper (once its released) and site to Portuguese Brazilian if there is need. Just tell me.

Portfolio here
Activity: 145
February 23, 2019, 05:42:09 PM
We like to REMIND users, that ODUWA Coin is now Listed on EXRATES and STEX Exchanges! There is a lot in store for our users, so stay tuned!!!

That is nice!!! Anyhow, I like to know one thing what tools are on your website to enable me use the platform efficiently. I don't have enough time to go through your website.
February 22, 2019, 10:48:55 PM
February 22, 2019, 10:44:53 PM
Looks interesting. But I am not convinced as how much I could benefit from this platform as a user?

As answered on your previous question. If you are a registered user of Oduwa Coin, you are allowed to buy, sell, make payment, gift donation and engaged in mining with Oduwa blockchain wallet and build wealth from the comfort of their home.

We are committed to increasing the accessibility and growth of Oduwa. We also offer a superior user experience and superior customer support for users on our platform. Our system is designed for scalability. Plus, we have a segregated cloud server environment that is safeguarded using cutting edge security systems. Hope that helps!
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
February 21, 2019, 06:19:32 PM
Looks interesting. But I am not convinced as how much I could benefit from this platform as a user?
February 21, 2019, 03:40:13 AM

" 3.1.2 ODUWA TRADING AND EXCHANGE

Oduwa features an inbuilt exchange where users can trade digital currencies. The trading fees on the platform are completely free when trading Oduwa coins on the Oduwa exchange. Oduwa coins will be tradable on other exchanges, but the fees on the Oduwa Exchange will be completely free. The Oduwa e-wallet will facilitate the safe storage and exchange of currency on the platform.

3.1.4 ODUWA ENCRYPT

Electronic communication is now a mainstay with most people using digital methods to communicate. However, such communication channels are not secure. Hackers and phishers can access information from unsuspecting users. Oduwa will combine the most promising technologies and markets in telecommunications.

The beta test of our core software will start in 2020. The Oduwa encrypt application will ultimately be a multiplatform solution that enables users to connect and make VoIP calls using any device (desktop or Android SIP, Zoiper, 3CXPhone, X-Lite and more), and gain access to their PBX via popular messaging apps such as Telegram and Facebook Messenger.

The idea for Oduwa’s encryption is rooted in the development team’s partnership with telecommunications companies. Familiarity with both traditional telecommunications infrastructure and blockchain technology raised the possibility of creating a product that was superior to anything currently on the market.

3.2 HOW IT WORKS

3.2.1 HOW ODUWA ASSET PROTECTION WORKS

The users can make deposits risk free on the Oduwa wallet when buying the cryptocurrency. Oduwa covers the depreciation values at the end of the contract so that you can have zero risks to move your cryptocurrency to the Oduwa wallet. We make a profit from the appreciation of assets or cryptocurrencies at the end of the contractual period. We absorb your risk when your assets depreciate on an agreed term. Our methodology is simple, and this option may be enabled or disabled in the Oduwa Exchange Platform.

Oduwa allows cryptocurrency holders and participants to share the associated investment risks. An investor can sign up and choose packages according to the value they want to insure. The protection terms include information about the asset type, duration, risk level and other parameters. All trade events are monitored, and corresponding data is fed into the smart contract by an oracle. Each insurance smart contract will have one or more oracles associated with it. 
The policyholder minimizes the risk of loss by creating asset protection policies on the platform for their crypto-currency. Oduwa wallet will act as a gateway for most cryptocurrencies on the market today. Upon making payment, a smart contract linked to the policy will be generated. The smart contract will include all insurance conditions and claim information within the previously laid out insurance terms. In the case of a claim, the policyholder will be issued payouts in agreement with the terms of his policy. All the policy statistics including claims history, bond statistics, reports, and charts will be available to the contract holders and participants on the Oduwa asset platform. 
We only charge fees from the appreciated asset, making it risk-free to invest in any crypto coin, our insurance chooses to indemnify. In return, buyers are given peace of mind to purchase our selected choice of coins with no fear of losing their money or assets for an agreed term depending on the tiers selected which varies from 90 days to 180 days. We make our profits from the appreciation of coins deposited in our system and we then turn around and lend it to our users in areas where banking or lending is difficult. We have no competition. We only insure cryptocurrency that has a market cap of over 5 Billion USD, which implies those coins are trading very well and running on their blockchain.

3.2.2 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES FOR ODUWA ENCRYPT

Global demand for the VoIP services market was valued at over USD 83 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach above 140 billion USD in 2021. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of above 9.1% between 2016 and 2021. Due to their efficiency and use of now-ubiquitous broadband infrastructure, VoIP services have the potential to drive traditional calls via both landline and mobile telephones out of the market.

The closest analog to Oduwa Encrypt would be a company that provides a Virtual PBX service, as Oduwa Encrypt will offer, and can sell phone numbers for users anywhere in the world. Companies that do so currently have to collect and disclose customer information when required by regulators. Additionally, no PBX company accepts cryptocurrency payments and leverages blockchain technology for their underlying infrastructure. At present this means that Oduwa Encrypt has no direct competitors and offers a unique approach and package of services.

The Oduwa Encrypt Team is familiar with the products that exist on the market, has conducted extensive research and has collected feedback from customers about the major problems with current PBX systems. The Team’s combined experience will be applied to create a new product that is more flexible and wide-ranging than anything currently available, circumventing or solving the drawbacks that exist in mainstream telecommunication systems and offering many new features. "

for now, = mongoozemax

The full White Paper is available.
February 21, 2019, 03:26:44 AM
direct from the 2019 White Paper draft

" 2.1 WHAT IS ODUWA COIN (OWC)?

Oduwa coin is digital cash. Virtual money that uses peer to peer technology to settle all its
transactions within the network. Oduwa coin is a free open source project derived from
collaborative blockchain technology with the goal of providing a long-term energy-efficient
scrypt-based cryptocurrency. Built on the foundation of Hybrid Blockchain POW/POS,
innovations such as proof-of stake help further advance the field of crypto-currency. Oduwa coin
is boosting nearly NO- cost transaction fees for all its users and creating future asset protection
solution against trade volatility.

The Oduwa team understands that cryptocurrency trading is a lot riskier than most other
industries due to the substantial Volatility associated. We decided to provide a solution by
creating a hybrid blockchain-based POW/POS Cryptocurrency and an asset protection platform
where the participants can protect their cryptocurrency assets from massive losses and future
depreciation. The project is only possible by combining insurance solutions with blockchain
technology. The asset protection project is set to kick off in the 3rd quarter of 2019 and will be
launched on OduwaEx

2.2 VISION OF ODUWA COIN

Oduwa coin is committed to developing a fully qualified and professional global collaborative
blockchain infrastructure that will allow energy efficient cryptocurrency mining, zero transaction
fees when users send and receive payment within the network, and asset protection for
cryptocurrency trading on OduwaEx.
We aim to be the gateway to Africa and other regions in the world that are still financially
underserved. We are committed to making Oduwa coin accessible to everyone while enhancing
the way Africa does business with rest of World utilizing blockchain technology. Oduwa also
aims to release an open, reliable, and secure means of communication that can be used regardless
of the user’s location.

CHAPTER 3: PRODUCT SPECIFICATION

3.1 ODUWA COIN PRODUCTS

Oduwa coin is a revolutionizing digital money & payment system with no fees

3.1.1 ODUWA ASSET PROTECTION
Oduwa Asset Protection is the first blockchain-based Trading Platform solution that minimizes
risk against devaluation for its users when trading selected cryptocurrencies on our insured list
on Oduwa Exchange. This is done by deploying smart contracts at the time of purchase of the
crypto asset to provide a stop loss and take gain for a specified period. The list of insured assets
is selected by our experts and machine learning algorithms to help give participants an option of
the best cryptocurrencies they can buy at a certain period. The listed cryptocurrencies have the
lowest risk. Additionally, because the cryptocurrency is listed in the OduwaEx speculation list,
more people will have trust in the stability of that cryptocurrency.

3.1.2 ODUWA TRADING AND EXCHANGE

Oduwa features an inbuilt exchange where users can trade digital currencies. The trading fees on
the platform are completely free when trading Oduwa coins on the Oduwa exchange. Oduwa
coins will be tradable on other exchanges, but the fees on the Oduwa Exchange will be
completely free. The Oduwa e-wallet will facilitate the safe storage and exchange of currency on
the platform
February 20, 2019, 10:21:08 PM
Some news:

As of yesterday, OWC is also listed on the exchanges STEX and EXRATES.
The starting off price for OWC is 0.000729 Btc.
At $3,953, current Btc, that is $3.13 US per OWC.

- mongoozemax
February 20, 2019, 10:05:26 PM
ADC is "African Decentralized Currency"
I wrote, 'digitized,' my bad.   - mongoozemax
February 20, 2019, 09:56:20 PM
slight correction for clarity.   When I typed "ODW" ... that it
OWC, the Oduwa coin.     apologies for that    = mongoozemax
February 20, 2019, 09:40:21 PM
Hi all,  I was just reading the previous posts.  Some back logged questions.  One thing I'd suggest is to keep an eye on the Road Map of the Project of Oduwa.
    The whole project is moving along at an unprecedented rate, although there are future goals being constructed currently.  The advent of OWC on exchanges
has been the recent progress, with two smaller exchanges [Crex24 being one] and two larger ones [P2PB2B, as example], and the exciting one will be hopping
on board "coinmarketcap.com," which is large and recognizable. 
    In regards to the "volitiity reduction" question:  It involves the underconstruction OWC native exchange at - oduwaex.com.   It will be OWC's very own
exchange, upon which five major coins, for now {ADC, DASH, ETH, LTC, ODW } are listed.  Note ODW and ADC being listed, and named as major, are the key
links for the Oduwa Project.  ADC is the African Digitized Coin, that will be 'tethered' to the USD one to one.  So, ADC will be utilized over six African nations,
being able to link their native fiat currency to ADC.  ADC becomes the underlying stable coin for the Utility Aspect of OWC.  OWC is projected as a peer-to-peer
digital cash across the highly populated areas of Africa, with the six participating nations.  Designed to provide digital cash transfers, no fees, to the 'bankless' in Africa,
thereby assisting economic foundations. 
    ONCE, the OduwaEx is active [it is 'offline' at the moment, to be launched at strategic time after market stabilization], then the Oduwa Coin holders on that
exchange can Trade, with the buffer of "smart contract."  This smart contract, often referred to as "insurance" in the description language, will remove the "loss"
portion of traders, using the OWC exchange.  In essence, for a minute fee on the up side of trading, the contract creates a "stop loss" for the trader.  So, the buffer
is that traders, using OWC on the Oduwa exchange, will never 'lose' below the amount they started investing.  I believe the idea here is to create a "trust" on
the trading space, and a continual rise in the trading value.  Plus, the OWC holder, or trader more accurately, trades with a safety in place, so not to lose what
they started with.  This is a rather unique, if completely unique, feature of OWC [coming soon, on the Oduwa exchange].
     So patience, as this massive project, enlarges even farther.   When Oduwa becomes farther down their Road Map of the project, it will be more, and more
of a valuable coin to use, or invest in.
     Large, already existing exchanges are including OWC, and the open trading is in the infancy stage [ check Crex24 for the last of the 'good deals to buy OWC],
as later it will be larger asset value per coin.  Expect 8 - 10 USD, to start.   Immediately, today, their are "cheaper" values, as bonus coins are sold off for
quick reward.  Later the market will kick it up a lot more.
     Currently African nations are connecting and financing the ADC; then the OWC will be connected at that point.  Then, there will be wondrous activity, and the
"insurable contract" [to stabllize volitability] will be in place.   

Hope this eases some minds, and excites some hearts,   = mongoozemax
February 20, 2019, 07:37:22 PM
As mentioned yesterday, we have ANOTHER GREAT NEWS!!!

There are several other deals that are very close to becoming reality, so stay tuned with us for more exciting news!
February 20, 2019, 07:30:59 PM
I'm having a hard time finding any team information barring a "Certificate of Verification" from who knows who. Worst part is the certificate has not hyperlink to whoever issued it. I mean i don't put much stock into ICOBench rating, but their KYC team verification does come in handy.

I believe after visiting ICOBench, you MUST have got all the team info you wanted. In case, if there is anything missed or any questions regarding the team members, then please feel free to ask. Thank you
February 20, 2019, 07:17:51 PM
I do like this somewhat, but one thing that I feel happy is that it's at least on exchange, unlike SOME which just promises!

And to be honest, I like the concept behind the project. From the feelers I got, I believe your project could be cool. However, I will really like to watch how you guys maintain the platform safety, which is a common issue with most and often makes asset compromised! So is there any special plans for protection?

Well, Oduwa Coin has worked with a number of legal advisers to establish the most appropriate legal framework within which payment and trading platforms can operate without putting the assets of our users at risk. There are certainly areas in which traditional legal principles need to apply without direct precedent to crypto assets, but in each case the extension of existing legal principles has been found to be unlikely to lead to unacceptable ambiguity. For the initial analysis, English law was used as the basis of analysis. Thanks

Activity: 476
Merit: 17
February 20, 2019, 07:28:52 AM
I'm having a hard time finding any team information barring a "Certificate of Verification" from who knows who. Worst part is the certificate has not hyperlink to whoever issued it. I mean i don't put much stock into ICOBench rating, but their KYC team verification does come in handy.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
February 19, 2019, 04:20:15 PM
I do like this somewhat, but one thing that I feel happy is that it's at least on exchange, unlike SOME which just promises!

And to be honest, I like the concept behind the project. From the feelers I got, I believe your project could be cool. However, I will really like to watch how you guys maintain the platform safety, which is a common issue with most and often makes asset compromised! So is there any special plans for protection?
February 19, 2019, 03:57:30 PM
We have some VERY VERY exciting news for all our users and people who continues to appreciate and support us!

We have more announcements to make, stay tuned with us!
Pages:
Jump to: