Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OFFER] Nxt to NEX - Exchange one Nxt to 50 NEX coins - LIMITED! - page 3. (Read 41219 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
I think investing in NEX.

NEX doesn't seem a scam, and if it isn't, prove it now

I think there is much envious. Also people who have invested a lot of in NXT and NEM and are afraid of competence.

Well NEX has not received a single satoshi from anyone until we deliver the implementation.   I can't say the same for the competition.

And when will you deliver something?

PS: why did you stop bashing NXT? Did something happen?
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

I think there is much envious. Also people who have invested a lot of in NXT and NEM and are afraid of competence.

Well NEX has not received a single satoshi from anyone until we deliver the implementation.   I can't say the same for the competition.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Add me to the list.
Will send 2000nxt.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
The fact that he's focused entirely on funding without a shred of actual code should be a warning.  Go back to the NXT announcement thread and you'll see that BCnext had at test interface running.  There was at least some work done showing that they guy could actually develop.  

I think you hypocritically forgot to mention NEM (which is run by a Nxt supporters) who actually collected funding without 'a shred of actual code'.

NEX has received pledges, but will not collect funding until actual code is demonstrated.

Maybe you should ask this same question to your NEM compatriots.

true dat
legendary
The fact that he's focused entirely on funding without a shred of actual code should be a warning.  Go back to the NXT announcement thread and you'll see that BCnext had at test interface running.  There was at least some work done showing that they guy could actually develop.  

I think you hypocritically forgot to mention NEM (which is run by a Nxt supporters) who actually collected funding without 'a shred of actual code'.

NEX has received pledges, but will not collect funding until actual code is demonstrated.

Maybe you should ask this same question to your NEM compatriots.
legendary
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
I think you guys investing in this need to be very careful.  Whoever is behind this is glibly "announcing" future developments which are extraordinarily difficult to actually deliver.  For instance, he claims that post IPO coin distribution will follow some "fair" mechanism that does not require proof of work.  The Etherium guys wracked their brains trying to find a way to distribute proof of stake coins without proof of work and came up blank.  So I'd be very interested in hearing this scheme.

The fact that he's focused entirely on funding without a shred of actual code should be a warning.  Go back to the NXT announcement thread and you'll see that BCnext had at test interface running.  There was at least some work done showing that they guy could actually develop.  This "Carlos Perez" claims to be a developer and all he has to show for it is a blog with entries that stop at 2011.

Finally, why did he have to switch his fundraising to a self-moderated thread?  If he's legit he should be convincing his detractors, not silencing them.

I know you want to get in on an investment like the initial NXT offering, and this guy does too. In fact it's what he's taking advantage of.  Remember that very little prevents him from running off with the initial investment.  Risk only what you can lose...and lose EASILY.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

700,000+ Nxt already pledged and we haven't even started collecting!

See:

Google Doc Spreadheet of NEX allocation:  https://docs.google.com/a/codeaudit.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhwgzhIO_YCedEM4Tld4V05JRXh5Z09ZZS1KR2JYa0E#gid=0

Development is making steady progress.  

The Nxt offer will close very soon.

A BTC denominated offer will open likely via Cryptostocks bonds.  Stay tuned!

I took the train  Smiley

As you were saying, a simple project as google, is much easier to have a great future.  
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
Please increase my pledge to 10k.

Thanks.
legendary

700,000+ Nxt already pledged and we haven't even started collecting!

See:

Google Doc Spreadheet of NEX allocation:  https://docs.google.com/a/codeaudit.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhwgzhIO_YCedEM4Tld4V05JRXh5Z09ZZS1KR2JYa0E#gid=0

Development is making steady progress. 

The Nxt offer will close very soon.

A BTC denominated offer will open likely via Cryptostocks bonds.  Stay tuned!

legendary
Activity: 1624
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

I don't think anyone needs to worry about an abundant amount of competence here, lmao.  Grin

Indeed. Grin

I say Carlos is showing plenty of that because of how well he has handled his multi personality disorder.

yoohoo ! solracx ! .... FCeeee !!

(Carlos doesn't flinch.)

See ?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Activity: 165
Merit: 104
Just caught up to this thread.

EvilDave go get them! looks like FC is cornered here :p. Hopefully you guys demand a return before he disapeares with your 500k nxt!
Activity: 476
Please update my invest from 1000 nxt to 2000 nxt, username romawi, thanks
legendary
More details can be found on the website:

Activity: 455
Activity: 854
Evildave,

It's so funny read your comments. Anyway, too much laugh can be damaging.
Even reading is important.

http://www.coe.int/t/dghl/standardsetting/pc-oc/Country_information1_en_files/NL%20Extradition.pdf

Thanks, dexter, useful information.
Luckily for me, (and others) corporate defamation is a civil offence, so not actually extraditable.
Activity: 294
Evildave,

It's so funny read your comments. Anyway, too much laugh can be damaging.
Even reading is important.

http://www.coe.int/t/dghl/standardsetting/pc-oc/Country_information1_en_files/NL%20Extradition.pdf
Activity: 854
FrictionlessCoin, solracx, Carlos Perez and the CodeAudit.com corporation of Delaware, come on down!
(I'll refer to you collectively as "the FCs" for much of this post)

This posting is my reply to your threat of legal action against myself and others, accusing us of defamation of a corporation.

TL; DR;

So you are saying that you are in the Neatherlands and remain completely anonymous and therefore a claim cannot be made against you for financial damages?  

Now you are now moving in very dangerous territory here by hinting about accusing the corporation of wire fraud.   Do you want to go there?

Is that what you are saying?  If so,  I will turn on the ignore button again.

Thank you for your interest.

FCs:

U need to actually read the entire thread posting. I've pointed out to you that your own behaviour has opened u up to serious charges, and I have also stated that I have no current intention to use this information against u.

U must have noticed by now that I took the precaution of quoting, in full, the front pages of all of your threads before I posted my legal rebuttal. So, if u, for example quickly edit the front pages to include a corporate disclaimer, the original front pages are preserved.
The time stamps will bear out that u edited these pages after my post.

We are dealing with very simple legal concepts here, so I suggest that u request some copies of these threads, with edit/change logs, from the admins of BTT and take them to a real lawyer.

Pages:
Jump to: