Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] official NovaCoin thread - the original PoS+scrypt coin. --POOL LIST-- - page 62. (Read 282664 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
legendary
This because "next" branch doesn't supports getnewpubkey & validatepubkey RPC calls yet. I'll publish the update during this hour.
I don't suppose someone knows how to fix this? I restarted my pc and went to fire up p2pool again and get this. I tried redownloading the block chain and deleted p2pool and tried a clean version and nothing is helping.

Code:
p2pool.util.json rpc.Narrow Error: -32601 Method not found
legendary
This means that 0.4 will be released.
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
for us noobs, what this means?
legendary
Official stabilization of testing branch planned tomorrow. Smiley
Yes Balthazar is correct, I am getting 1500 Kh/s with the 6950 in my wife's computer, 6970 & 6950 in mine and a 4890 in the kids computer. I am hoping to build a dedicated miner with 4 7970s sometime soon.
legendary
At the current difficulty 1.5mhash/s will generate ~ 5.5-6 coins per day.
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
how much you mine in 24h with 1500kh?
I am using the testing branch on p2pool with my 3 computers doing 1500 Kh/s and it is working fine. All computers have Windows 7 x64.
Activity: 62
I'm with personal questions about how mining can someone create a tutorial for beginners?
legendary
If there will be no serious issues, "next" branch will be marked as stable soon. Still waiting for reports. Smiley
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Using testing branch on server for around 12h. Looks like it solved my random crash problems.  Cheesy
legendary
Testing branch seems stable enough...
legendary
Hi Balthazar what is the total number of unit that will be produced
Maximum coins volume is 2 billion, but real cap is non-deterministic.

P.S. novacoin-next branch published at github. I hope someone wants to test it, the reports would be useful. Windows build of testing branch will be published later.
Windows QT build of testing branch: http://sourceforge.net/projects/novacoin/files/novacoin-next.zip/download
Activity: 62
any tutorial of how to start mining?
legendary
Hi Balthazar what is the total number of unit that will be produced
Maximum coins volume is 2 billion, but real cap is non-deterministic.

P.S. novacoin-next branch published at github. I hope someone wants to test it, the reports would be useful. Windows build of testing branch will be published later.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
good stuff ! keep us posted

I noticed that NVC had a few haters on this forum , I just read the whole 21 pages.

I find NVC very interesting have you decided on a Symbol for it yet?

I come from that sort of background , i'd like to help , could we all try to develop one if this has not been done already?
Pages:
Jump to: