Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] official NovaCoin thread - the original PoS+scrypt coin. --POOL LIST-- - page 76. (Read 282664 times)

Activity: 425
Merit: 262
Did anyone take up on the btc bet?

Hey Balthazar,

When you open up your IDE and scratch your ear, thinking about innovative cryptocurrency ideas, and actually write code rather than just merging and "Find and Replace: PPCoin NovaCoin", come back Grin Grin Grin

1. Why did you create a cyrptocurrency with security vulnerabilities that is already known?

2. Why did you premine?

3. Why did you post this to your Russian friends before letting the whole world know about it? See question #2.

4. Why are you not willing to bet on novacoin actually being used?

5. Why did you not even bother changing the readme file? "Requests to reopen closed pull requests and/or issues can be submitted to [email protected]. "

Answer those 5 questions please.

Why in current world, there're so many men behaving like women?

Answer: because in current world, people are more independent and seek freedom/freewill. So if there're no outside force, people will enjoy their pure nature. So some women-like men can behave what they like & what they really are.

This also answer your questions, this is a free world, people can do as they wish or they like or they feel safe or they feel satisfied. If you don't like it, can't you ignore it. Just like I don't like men having female behavior, but this is freedom although I don't like them but I have no ability to force them be like man, so I ignore too.

Why in the current world are there so many people can't speak proper english?

Oh buddy you're messing with Smoothie & Milkshake...you gonna get PWNED. lol

I'm not english native, but I can write c++, this is enough in this forum. Better than you only native english but unknown the outside world, live in a well pathetic. Prove me wrong, if you are master in programming languages or other linguistic languages. I say master, don't play like child only know a few words.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

Hey Balthazar,

When you open up your IDE and scratch your ear, thinking about innovative cryptocurrency ideas, and actually write code rather than just merging and "Find and Replace: PPCoin NovaCoin", come back Grin Grin Grin

1. Why did you create a cyrptocurrency with security vulnerabilities that is already known?

2. Why did you premine?

3. Why did you post this to your Russian friends before letting the whole world know about it? See question #2.

5. Why did you not even bother changing the readme file? "Requests to reopen closed pull requests and/or issues can be submitted to [email protected]. "

Answer: because in current world, people are more independent and seek freedom/freewill. So if there're no outside force, people will enjoy their pure nature. So some women-like men can behave what they like & what they really are.

This also answer your questions, this is a free world, people can do as they wish or they like or they feel safe or they feel satisfied. If you don't like it, can't you ignore it. Just like I don't like men having female behavior, but this is freedom although I don't like them but I have no ability to force them be like man, so I ignore too.

Why in the current world are there so many people can't speak proper english?

Oh buddy you're messing with Smoothie & Milkshake...you gonna get PWNED. lol
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
Activity: 425
Merit: 262

Hey Balthazar,

2. Why did you premine?

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Milkshake

Hey Balthazar,

2. Why did you premine?

legendary
legendary
PPCoin DEVELOPED the PoS protocol. You ripped it off.

Come back when you developed something of your own  Grin Grin Grin

Im not defending nvc now, but you are a retard. lol, google: wiki open source
plus search in the forum for sunny king's posts

Uh forgot, you got a contract for ltc @ 700usd

By your mind, LTC ripped of the bitcoin code, AND the scrypt too
There is a difference between building on someone's code versus stealing something and giving the impression that you actually created something with a worth  Cheesy Cheesy

+1
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
PPCoin DEVELOPED the PoS protocol.
And so, they don't use it? Just developed to forget about it? Cheesy You need to fix your logic, I think.

Especially for you:

1) PoS is the protocol, just a terms and conditions.
2) PPCoin is the reference protocol implementation, and follows this terms and conditions. It uses the PoS protocol.

-------

0.3.0 binaries:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/novacoin/files/?

Repository:

https://github.com/CryptoManiac/novacoin/

-------

Changes list:

1) Merge with v0.3, without time conditions for protocol switching, because there are no PoS blocks yet (we support 0.3 protocol only).
2) Add new RPC calls.
3) Speed-up block index scanning at startup.
4) Checkpoints added for block #6000.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
1:1 because I'd be holding up my coins for half a year.

Both parties would have their coins held up for half a year.

If you're so sure NVC is a short-term scam, put your money where your mouth is and pony up some more attractive odds.

Offering coin flip probability isn't a very impressive offer, nor does it do much to convince people you truly believe what you're saying.

It's actually an argument in favor of NovaCoin, because most AltCoins don't make it that long!   Grin
vip
👻
1:1 because I'd be holding up my coins for half a year.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
If you think NovaScam would actually be used after 6 months send me a PM. Let's do an escrowed bet in BTC/USD.

What odds are you offering?  Not merely a cowardly 1:1, I would hope!   Grin

Exactly how sure are you NVC will be gone in 6 months?  75%?  99%?    Tongue
vip
👻
There is a difference between building on someone's code versus stealing something and giving the impression that you actually created something with a worth  Cheesy Cheesy

It's open source and free as in freedom. You can not steal that which is given away freely.

Yeah, I wouldn't call it stealing, more like scamming.

If you think NovaScam would actually be used after 6 months send me a PM. Let's do an escrowed bet in BTC/USD.
legendary
All Balthazar is going to do is copy paste Sunny King's code (if it is not still broken) and say VOILA...it's fixed...updated lol

Hey Baldy, you would be wiser to have released your fork of both sets of source code in your NovaScamCoin to everyone at the same time instead of your Russian friends on the Russian subforum. Because you didn't you are full of shit. lol
sd
Activity: 730
Merit: 500
There is a difference between building on someone's code versus stealing something and giving the impression that you actually created something with a worth  Cheesy Cheesy

It's open source and free as in freedom. You can not steal that which is given away freely.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1009
Next build improvements:

1) PoS v0.3 protocol
2) getblocktemplate RPC support
3) built-in scrypt miner optimization
Maybe you have some time to explain shortly what's changed to the protocol?
Milkshake

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Milkshake
Next build improvements:

1) PoS v0.3 protocol
2) getblocktemplate RPC support
3) built-in scrypt miner optimization

You mean PPC v0.3 protocol?

PPCoin uses PoS protocol.

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1009
It's no funny at all. You're deluding yourself.

"no funny" ........is FUNNY.  Cheesy
HA HA HA LOL LMAO Grin
Pages:
Jump to: