Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Official Public Beta launch of phenixex.com 08/24/1013 - page 2. (Read 8532 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
So far I have had 0 issues at this exchange and I am very impressed with the speed of the deposits and withdrawls.  Everyone should give this exchange a try, the developers are starting to win me over again.   Grin

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
I have an LTC withdrawal stuck  id 10000187
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
PXC Research Team
How do i log into chat?  All i get is a login box that says "Authentication failed".  Do i use my site usename/pass or is this something i sign up for somewhere else?

Nice looking site, very slick layout!  UI has a Hollywood/Movie feel to it Cheesy

You have to click on "Create account" in the top-left corner of the chatbox. Smiley

Chat usernames are seperated from PhenixEx accounts.

Cheers!

lol thanks, thought that bit was a title for the chat box. Cheesy

The chat is not just for the exchange, it will be used across all our stuff.

The accounts need to be separate, I need to make that more clear on the login page.

M.

Thats amazing. Smiley
Activity: 168
How do i log into chat?  All i get is a login box that says "Authentication failed".  Do i use my site usename/pass or is this something i sign up for somewhere else?

Nice looking site, very slick layout!  UI has a Hollywood/Movie feel to it Cheesy

You have to click on "Create account" in the top-left corner of the chatbox. Smiley

Cheers!

The chat is not just for the exchange, it will be used across all our stuff.

The accounts need to be separate, I need to make that more clear on the login page.

M.

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

Cheers!

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
can you guys make it so the chat box doesn't log out so often ?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Just a personal thank you from me to all the phenixex crew for adding SXC, the team is working hard to move this coin forward and really appreciate the opportunity for it to be traded.
Would love an API retrieval mechanism so I can get a list of all open orders on the exchange (and use those open orders to extrapolate a BTC price for my site at CoinChoose).

Just saying Smiley

Public API is now up

https://api.phenixex.com

M.
Activity: 420

Cheers!

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
ADT, CGB, XPM and QRK won the last round of the poll and in the process of being added to PhenixEx Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-which-coin-would-you-like-to-see-on-phenixex-285906

Keep voting for your favorite coin, for the next round!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Withdraws should be instant.
Activity: 308
It can confirm that the deposit was astonishing fast (few minutes). How long does it take to process a BTC withdrawal? I have made one..still on it`s way .

Hey, how long ago did you withdraw?
If you need support mail [email protected] or drop me a PM with details below Smiley

- accountname
- amount of BTC

No need...this was fast also. Best regards and keep it up - add more coins. I like it alot  Cheesy
legendary
It can confirm that the deposit was astonishing fast (few minutes). How long does it take to process a BTC withdrawal? I have made one..still on it`s way .

Hey, how long ago did you withdraw?
If you need support mail [email protected] or drop me a PM with details below Smiley

- accountname
- amount of BTC
Activity: 308
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Bitcoin BTC deposits to Phenix Exchange have now been set to 2 confirmations.
Nice! This will speed up stuff.  Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Bitcoin BTC deposits to Phenix Exchange have now been set to 2 confirmations.
legendary

The following coins are added to PhenixEx:

CAP - BottleCaps
CDC - CloudCoin
ORB - OrbitCoin
SXC - SexCoin

Want your coin to be added too? Vote here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-which-coin-would-you-like-to-see-on-phenixex-285906
Hi didn't get a reply yet but I sent 20k coins more than 48H ago to the exchange but they still didnt arrive. Can you please resolve this? See the email I sent.

Hey nviere, did you mail to [email protected]?

You can PM me the details if you like, I'll get into it right away!

Please add some info like:

- account name
- what coin
- transaction ID (if you have it) or address you sent it too

Thanks its resolved!
legendary
Hi didn't get a reply yet but I sent 20k coins more than 48H ago to the exchange but they still didnt arrive. Can you please resolve this? See the email I sent.

Hey nviere, did you mail to [email protected]?

You can PM me the details if you like, I'll get into it right away!

Please add some info like:

- account name
- what coin
- transaction ID (if you have it) or address you sent it too

edit: Should be fixed now, please let me know if it isn't Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: