Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Official Public Beta launch of phenixex.com 08/24/1013 - page 5. (Read 8532 times)

legendary
Activity: 1140
Merit: 1000
The Real Jude Austin
Take me to your coder/designer....

Kick ass looking site.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hey this is a nice surprise! BTW I somehow messed up with the referral code and my account was created without the discount. Is there a way you could help me fix this John? Would be much appreciated, I can PM with the account details if that helps..

Thanks ^_^

Fixed ..

M.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Its funny how this exchange was originally only for PXC as a business 'advantage'. But now the dev has got greedy due to the success of cryptsy.

Hello NWO,

PhenixEx was never intended to be a "PXC only" exchange. PhenixCoin created the free of charge PhenixST.com escrow shortly after launch to prevent scamming, but this also never was PXC only.

Thanks for your reply Smiley Did you sign up with the referral? You'll get a lifetime discount on trading fees.

MaGNeT
NWO
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Its funny how this exchange was originally only for PXC as a business 'advantage'. But now the dev has got greedy due to the success of cryptsy.

For those who don't know...

PXC IS A SCAM - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/exposing-phenixcoin-the-hype-and-possible-scam-267301

legendary
Hey this is a nice surprise! BTW I somehow messed up with the referral code and my account was created without the discount. Is there a way you could help me fix this John? Would be much appreciated, I can PM with the account details if that helps..

Thanks ^_^

Hey ToxicDartFrog,

Can you PM the details?

Thanks, MaGNeT
Activity: 252

Thanks ^_^

Will send this over to Support for you.

John
Activity: 224
School of Hard Knocks
Latest coin added to PhenixEx:

NeoCoin (NEC) ...

Save up to 25% on trading order fees by signing up via this referrer:
https://phenixex.com/?r=521911687885-4DAF

Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 104

Thanks ^_^
Will you be regularly adding new coins as they crop up?

That's the game plan Smiley
Activity: 154
Will you be regularly adding new coins as they crop up?
legendary
Can';t sign up, maybe I'm retarded, but not letting me

What happens when you sign up? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
Can';t sign up, maybe I'm retarded, but not letting me
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Can we have 1 week free exchanges?

Well you can have a discount, but no such thing as a free lunch. Just use the link in the OP.
Please feel free to leave feedback on our forum !
Activity: 350
Can we have 1 week free exchanges?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
More coins will be added soon.
Activity: 308
Add Pennies!
Activity: 294
feel free to use my referral link for lowered fees:

http://bit.ly/1dDBwTV
Bbqcoin
Digitalcoin
Frankocoin
Megacoin
Hobocoin
Alphacoin

Really?  lol, what a fucking joke..... another cryptsy shit exchange... this whole forum has turned into one big shit stain.

Thanks for a bump may i have another...
... Coming from a dev. who refused to answer questions and concerns and also refused to keep the public updated on pxc in the past. You think pxc is still alive.. its not.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
"Ignorance never settles a question."
Bbqcoin
Digitalcoin
Frankocoin
Megacoin
Hobocoin
Alphacoin

Really?  lol, what a fucking joke..... another cryptsy shit exchange... this whole forum has turned into one big shit stain.

... Coming from a dev. who refused to answer questions and concerns and also refused to keep the public updated on pxc in the past. You think pxc is still alive.. its not.
Pages:
Jump to: