Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OFWCOIN {OFW} - No ICO - X11 POW/POS - on Novaexchange - page 8. (Read 18144 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
how to add peers (now only one peer is connected)? command in the terminal is not detected.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
When is this project going to the next exchange ? I think https://coinexchange.io won't be too difficult..... have you tried it before ?
Dev have to pay for yobit ! wait yobit add a this coin Smiley
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
When is this project going to the next exchange ? I think https://coinexchange.io won't be too difficult..... have you tried it before ?
that is nice  Smiley
Activity: 401
Merit: 251
Still learning
OFW member, here we are!

The purpose of this pool is to give to miners what they mine!
-- 2%, 1.5%, 1%--->0.5% FEE                      
-- Payouts every 500 seconds start from 10 OFW, write me if you need faster payments

Little spec for crypto enthusiast
                                                                                                            #########
                                                            ########################/Specification/###########
                                                            #                                              ##########
                                                            #  -- These pool is free of use, only 0.5% fee is used for cover the transaction fee.
                                                            #    NO REGISTRATION NEED
                                                            #  -- Very easy to use, just put your wallet and choose the port that fit best with your hardware
                                                            #  -- 3 different [port autosetted after lot of math test  Cool ] ->
                                                            #         stratum+tcp://107.150.7.122:3208
                                                            #                 var diff, 0.01 (CPU ENTHUSIAST) increase quite low
                                                            #          stratum+tcp://107.150.7.122:3232
                                                            #                 var diff, only use if more than ~10GH/s or rent
                                                            #          stratum+tcp://107.150.7.122:3256
                                                            #                 var diff, start quite low (0.1) and get stable after 10-15 minutes (auto setting)
                                                            #                         this port is good starting from 1-2 MH/s to 5-6GH/s, Use this if unsure  Cool
                                                            #################################################################
The pool is located in USA (Los Angeles). New Servers in Europe are coming Wink

http://107.150.7.122/tbs <---- Pool General Dashboard

Feel free to write me if you have some questions or if you need support
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
http://107.150.7.122/tbs

Temporary pool enabled now. Please write me if you need another pool, i can set up in a few minuts but it can't run all day. Write me if you need to compete solo !  2+GH/s

The pool is 0,5% Fee, for improve the earning.

i like this coin - have been mining it for weeks. I think it has a real future!
Activity: 401
Merit: 251
Still learning
http://107.150.7.122/tbs

Temporary pool enabled now. Please write me if you need another pool, i can set up in a few minuts but it can't run all day. Write me if you need to compete solo !  2+GH/s

The pool is 0,5% Fee, for improve the earning.

ofw coin, the potential for worth 2000-3000 satoshi more, if yobit & coinmarketcap already added this coin   Smiley
after I learn about the specifications of coin this, now I think coin is very good, potential and have a bright future with high value.
coin it has a supply still low around 5.700.000 coins. with gift miner 50 / block right now. this is great for making the price up high.
checks Blok explorer here : http://91.134.243.121:3001/
dev very nice already registered coin this for traded in www.yobit.net
and developers also have to register coin for in add to www.coinmarketcap.com
this is a very good time to have a coin this, and wait for yobit and coinmarketcap add this coin. I observe yobit add a coin between 9-10 and 25-30 in each month. ago coinmarketcap added after adding token, then coins for the next.

thank you for Dev on his hard work, I believe coins you will be very nice and high-value Smiley

Activity: 90
Any updates, dev? Hope the project isnt dead.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
is there any airdrop now?
Activity: 192
No problem - we're are still working on additional exchanges!
Activity: 207
DEEPONION - NO ICO
These projects do well for small countries, first get on CoinMarketCap... then go to other exchanges.

Being on CMC with only one exchange is really enticing for new and fresh HODL'rs because there is room for growth that is easy to see in the (sometimes) minutes you have to decide on whether to buy the coin or not before the pump.  Who wants a quick pump?  We want hodlers.  Hodlers happen when they see potential for growth.

Stay calm, buy dips, wait for CMC and then take over the... well, get listed on other exchanges.

Coinmarketcap requires at least $10,000 USD trading volume per day for a listing

You know... I didn't know  that.  Somehow that eluded me... this is big to my trading ideas, haha!  Thanks!
These projects do well for small countries, first get on CoinMarketCap... then go to other exchanges.

Being on CMC with only one exchange is really enticing for new and fresh HODL'rs because there is room for growth that is easy to see in the (sometimes) minutes you have to decide on whether to buy the coin or not before the pump.  Who wants a quick pump?  We want hodlers.  Hodlers happen when they see potential for growth.

Stay calm, buy dips, wait for CMC and then take over the... well, get listed on other exchanges.

Coinmarketcap requires at least $10,000 USD trading volume per day for a listing

so that's a way far as of now but keep promoting and make more interesting updates regarding to this project I think more exchange
will are needed to have more traders to notice and if got lucky enough will get at big whales attentions and will play and join the ride
of this project. good luck

thank you!
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

so that's a way far as of now but keep promoting and make more interesting updates regarding to this project I think more exchange
will are needed to have more traders to notice and if got lucky enough will get at big whales attentions and will play and join the ride
of this project. good luck

Activity: 207
DEEPONION - NO ICO

Activity: 90
Any chance of Cryptopia dev? I think it might increase the volume slightly, Nova is kinda dead. We need bigger exchanges. Any words from Blockfolio and coinmarketcap?
Beware of a Scam Artist on Twitter called 'Walter Trades' asking for @waltertades asking for a sky drop in return for helping you promote your coin - this person is a rip off artist. Fortunately I only gave this scam artist a few hundred coins.

https://ibb.co/bVKQmk
Need a paper wallet generator with OFW compatibility ? Then you know where to find me Smiley

send me a PM please.
Pages:
Jump to: