Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread - page 27. (Read 127542 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
December 12, 2014, 06:03:49 AM
So far we have three small but very good exchanges that need some volume before larger exchanges will want to pay attention. (They are looking to make money off trading fees, no volume, no fees)

You are so wrong here. Smiley How come coins like FIND, FUD, REKT and MEWN were listed on C-Cex and/or Bittrex?  They even didn't edited their threads to look a little bit better (2 of them already died shortly after their launch). I can't agree that exchange owners were expecting to make money from them. GROW needs some time and it will find it's place. I believe that some people (even Barry) maybe are frustrated, but stay strong (as Barry is). Wink 
Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Crypto ehalvers
December 12, 2014, 01:47:35 AM
We need a proper exchange like Poloniex
On a proper exchange it would be a lot higher

They want to see volume on the smaller exchanges first. Or like Bittrex they want a 'fee' to be added. Most other exchanges have voting systems in which you can pay for votes. Put in a request on Poloniex and people might start voting  Smiley

Since everyone says the price should be much more, what price would be reasonable for this coin Huh

ICO price turned out to be around 565 satoshis I think. Mining difficulty shot up pretty quickly and didn't drop.

So miners will get profits at around 1500 satoshis. A few of the larger ICO investors are doing giveaways to try and spread some GROW around  Cheesy

So far we have three small but very good exchanges that need some volume before larger exchanges will want to pay attention. (They are looking to make money off trading fees, no volume, no fees)

The GROWshop is looking great and the burning of coins should create some interest   Wink And from the looks of the roadmap Barry has some nice things planned that will take time to develop. Keep an eye on this one folks  Grin
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
December 11, 2014, 11:18:07 PM
Since everyone says the price should be much more, what price would be reasonable for this coin Huh
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
December 11, 2014, 11:02:08 PM
We need a proper exchange like Poloniex
On a proper exchange it would be a lot higher
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
December 11, 2014, 08:45:20 PM
Tomorrow i will payout the people that join WOC and have earned ORE. 1 ORE = 1 GROW coin.

Awesome man, What is the result for the first week?  Smiley

Here is a draft of the roadmap. I will complete it once we decide on a new logo and such Wink

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
December 11, 2014, 05:10:28 PM
Tomorrow i will payout the people that join WOC and have earned ORE. 1 ORE = 1 GROW coin.
Activity: 532
December 11, 2014, 02:28:45 PM
Choosing a font is the hardest part mate  Cheesy

Left  Grin
legendary
@FAILCommunity
December 11, 2014, 02:17:20 PM
I know. Btw I just understand that Microsoft will start accepting Bitcoin:

http://www.coindesk.com/bitpay-microsoft-aggressive-global-vision-bitcoin/
Growcoin Chief
December 11, 2014, 02:11:33 PM
Choosing a font is the hardest part mate  Cheesy

legendary
@FAILCommunity
December 11, 2014, 12:14:53 PM
Hey, Barry,

First one on the left, but with a bit different font. I am working on another one, but I will post it tomorrow. I'll share the idea tho. I am thinking of something simpler. Round logo with 5 stairs, 4 of them representing the letters of the coin (G,R,O,W) and on the 5th one pot with weed. It will be surrounded with cann leafs.

EDIT: Btw in the Netherlands I noticed that stairs in houses (and maybe not only) are extremely steep so you can kinda connect stairs in the logo with the country. Cheesy
Growcoin Chief
December 11, 2014, 12:03:04 PM
I have been working on a new one as well

I think simplicity in a logo is needed for succes... Look at all the big brands out there... simple, but cathcy... I do like your design though Spartak  Wink

Tonight I will finish the roadmap Wink
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 11, 2014, 09:37:54 AM
Just played a bit with a proposal for new logo:

What do you guys think?

OW I love it..very green looking too..fresh and cool..  Smiley
legendary
@FAILCommunity
December 11, 2014, 08:57:49 AM
Just played a bit with a proposal for new logo:

What do you guys think?
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
December 11, 2014, 05:18:02 AM
It got a bit delayed as you can see  Wink

Some new plans came up, and some old ones were dropped after further investigating those... I will finish it tomorrow Wink Its been a hectic week

Oke good.
I keep watching this thread.
Growcoin Chief
December 10, 2014, 08:15:08 PM
It got a bit delayed as you can see  Wink

Some new plans came up, and some old ones were dropped after further investigating those... I will finish it tomorrow Wink Its been a hectic week
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
December 10, 2014, 06:16:14 PM
Nice shop.. is looking really good. Compliments barrysand and good luck with you're shop.

One thing is missing on empoex. Buy-support.

Community if you really want this coin you have to work with this.
Put some buy-support on the exchange.
If nobody put some buy-support you will never get listed on another exchange.

Another exchanges want also see volume because they also want to earn btc by listing coins.
That is just a simple fact.
With no volume there is nothing to earn.

So put buy-support and spread the word why grow is a legit coin to invest.
Mining this coin was not cheap so miners shall not dump immediately.

Barryzand the shop is ready now. What are the further plans.

- I need to finish a few more things in the webshop.. I think I am done with that at the end of the day.

- Setting up a twitter promotion campaign

- Thinking about a signature campaign (I only have ~1800 grow mined so far, so donations for this campaign are really appreciated - GRoMEc6KVNXq6qvpYCwaYo8iAd6R5z4cPu)

- Next weekend I will visit Amsterdam with CryptoGrowShop stickers and flyers. Spamming our way through the city  Cheesy

- Make sure we dont have a fork or whatsoever when we reach the last pow block

I will release a detailed list and roadmap later this day/tomorrow

OP will be updated after I get back home.
Banners for the shop needs to be created. btc accepted here kind of banners etc

oke great.

Curious what we will see at the roadmap.  Grin

Barryzand do you have your roadmap ready? 
Growcoin Chief
December 10, 2014, 05:16:36 PM
Barry,

Link to coin-swap is leading directly to the main website of the exchange, not to the GROW market. Wink

Thanks for pointing that out mate  Wink fixed

Pride at c-cex said in the c-cex chat that GROW is on his list for coin addition.

They are sure taking their time  Cheesy Oh well... Im not worried... We will get to the bigger ones eventually
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
December 10, 2014, 05:03:21 PM
Pride at c-cex said in the c-cex chat that GROW is on his list for coin addition.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
December 10, 2014, 04:57:31 PM
Barry,

Link to coin-swap is leading directly to the main website of the exchange, not to the GROW market. Wink
Activity: 513
Crypto ehalvers
December 10, 2014, 04:51:43 PM
Hi guys,

GROW market is now live at LazyCoins https://lazycoins.com/trade#grow-btc

Follow us on twitter for news and updates https://twitter.com/LazyCoins

Thanks

Awesome to hear! The order books on the other two exchanges are starting to fill out nicely  Smiley Volume to follow!!

Can I donate m seeds to the giveaway? I would have loved to grow them but opposite us we got the anti drug squad police couple living muhahaahaha..But funny thing with my Mum we were chatting about the benefits of MJ For arthritis.. Grin Grin.. I will be around tomorrow for helping with more Promos etc..been busy 2 days with Family arriving and back logs.

The anti-inflammatory characteristics of some cannibinoids are pretty awesome  Smiley There are a few strains coming to light with very high levels of CBD's which may not get the user as high but the pain-relief and associated medicinal qualities are amplified  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: