Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread - page 26. (Read 127540 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
December 12, 2014, 10:18:03 PM

There are actually closer to 1.65 million coins I think.

and I don't think CANN and POT are good comparisons due to the difference in what each coin offers. (What the coin can be used for)

Easiest valuation would be the ICO price which was around 565 satoshis, or what miners value it at (but mining is over).

Shouldn't really be too worried about the market-cap at this time.  Smiley

Then that should value them around 0.0005143 BTC each. My assumption is based on the idea that GROW can do more than POT but less than CANN. I understand your thought on initial value, but IMHO, forward looking is important as well. This may be the first time I'm upset I missed an ICO!
Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Crypto ehalvers
December 12, 2014, 10:08:17 PM
GROW valuation…

Somebody check my math but:

If we assume GROW has the potential to be valued somewhere between CANN and POT, then shouldn't each coin be valued around 42k satoshi each?

POT market cap = $250,000
CANN market cap = $350,000

Assume GROW market cap = $300,000
 / divided by 2 million coins
 = $0.15 per coin or ~0.00042500 BTC

There are actually closer to 1.65 million coins I think.

and I don't think CANN and POT are good comparisons due to the difference in what each coin offers. (What the coin can be used for)

Easiest valuation would be the ICO price which was around 565 satoshis, or what miners value it at (but mining is over).

Shouldn't really be too worried about the market-cap at this time.  Smiley
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
December 12, 2014, 10:00:00 PM
GROW valuation…

Somebody check my math but:

If we assume GROW has the potential to be valued somewhere between CANN and POT, then shouldn't each coin be valued around 42k satoshi each?

POT market cap = $250,000
CANN market cap = $350,000

Assume GROW market cap = $300,000
 / divided by 2 million coins
 = $0.15 per coin or ~0.00042500 BTC
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
December 12, 2014, 02:54:46 PM
What about a coin symbol? like Ǥ?

Good one Gielbier, I will try some things with it tonight  Wink

That is exactly what I will create tomorrow. Cheesy

EDIT: Btw my idea is to create fancy letter "G" and to put "growing the future" text in the logo. I think it's a catchy phrase. Tell me what you think (about the slogan) before I make one last lousy try. Cheesy

Nice phrase  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
December 12, 2014, 02:28:23 PM

That is exactly what I will create tomorrow. Cheesy

EDIT: Btw my idea is to create fancy letter "G" and to put "growing the future" text in the logo. I think it's a catchy phrase. Tell me what you think (about the slogan) before I make one last lousy try. Cheesy
Activity: 914
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
December 12, 2014, 02:14:33 PM
legendary
@FAILCommunity
December 12, 2014, 12:18:59 PM
Give me one more day Barry (because honestly... all of our logos sucks Grin)... this time I'll not FAIL, because I am planning to drink at least 4 glasses of red wine. Tomorrow I'll be in my best shape. Cheesy

Its not about alcohol in here bro  Cheesy

There is some good logos cmon dont blame everyone  Grin

The alcohol was joke, but my opinion on the logos was not. I said that I'm not designer, but I'll try harder tomorrow. I'll even contact with some friends if I have to, but we need better logo.
Activity: 532
December 12, 2014, 12:15:25 PM
Give me one more day Barry (because honestly... all of our logos sucks Grin)... this time I'll not FAIL, because I am planning to drink at least 4 glasses of red wine. Tomorrow I'll be in my best shape. Cheesy

Its not about alcohol in here bro  Cheesy

There is some good logos cmon dont blame everyone  Grin
legendary
@FAILCommunity
December 12, 2014, 12:12:06 PM
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
December 12, 2014, 12:07:40 PM

I hate to say it man, but they are right  Cheesy The last one sucks  Grin

So which one will it be people...

The one I used in the Roadmap, or the one Spartak designed (1st)?
legendary
@FAILCommunity
December 12, 2014, 12:06:51 PM
So far we have three small but very good exchanges that need some volume before larger exchanges will want to pay attention. (They are looking to make money off trading fees, no volume, no fees)

You are so wrong here. Smiley How come coins like FIND, FUD, REKT and MEWN were listed on C-Cex and/or Bittrex?  They even didn't edited their threads to look a little bit better (2 of them already died shortly after their launch). I can't agree that exchange owners were expecting to make money from them. GROW needs some time and it will find it's place. I believe that some people (even Barry) maybe are frustrated, but stay strong (as Barry is). Wink  

Because they are coins of 2014 newcoins dump dev group. They do the coin, pay the exchange to be listed, dump premine, create new one. And people still going for it. You can find the screenshot of the group offering one dev to become part in it.

Edit:
Year 2014 - Year of Scam coins.

Believe me... I know at least 40 coins launched by 2-3 people. I am trying to find developers for months and in that time I noticed things which can freeze your blood.
P.S. And I'm talking about people squandered thousands of BTC, not some newbies with 0.0001 BTC profit on their "coins".

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
December 12, 2014, 11:54:11 AM
So far we have three small but very good exchanges that need some volume before larger exchanges will want to pay attention. (They are looking to make money off trading fees, no volume, no fees)

You are so wrong here. Smiley How come coins like FIND, FUD, REKT and MEWN were listed on C-Cex and/or Bittrex?  They even didn't edited their threads to look a little bit better (2 of them already died shortly after their launch). I can't agree that exchange owners were expecting to make money from them. GROW needs some time and it will find it's place. I believe that some people (even Barry) maybe are frustrated, but stay strong (as Barry is). Wink  

Because they are coins of 2014 newcoins dump dev group. They do the coin, pay the exchange to be listed, dump premine, create new one. And people still going for it. You can find the screenshot of the group offering one dev to become part in it.

Edit:
Year 2014 - Year of Scam coins.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
December 12, 2014, 10:11:36 AM
Still no big exchanges yet? Meh i wish to sell my tiny 5k grow already lol

In for the short profit? I don't mind to wait a few months to have a 100% return or so, ok, lets make it 1000% return Cheesy

With the roadmap we have and been a staking coin I see no reason to sell now!

You also know without a real group of people behind a coin, it will be difficult to have a lot of attention. Even coins with great features are trading lower then a lot of those investor groups coins.
December 12, 2014, 09:38:23 AM

In for the short profit? I don't mind to wait a few months to have a 100% return or so, ok, lets make it 1000% return Cheesy

With the roadmap we have and been a staking coin I see no reason to sell now!
legendary
December 12, 2014, 09:35:44 AM

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
ActionCrypto.com- Bitcoin Binary Options
December 12, 2014, 09:18:37 AM
December 12, 2014, 09:16:40 AM
Last logo sucks indeed  Grin

Sorry man
legendary
December 12, 2014, 08:57:12 AM
Well... I did one last try on the logo. I'm not a designer so don't judge me too harshly. Cheesy

It sucks Cheesy
legendary
@FAILCommunity
December 12, 2014, 08:49:37 AM
Well... I did one last try on the logo. I'm not a designer so don't judge me too harshly. Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: