Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Om Micro Currency | For Christianity And, All Arts. - page 2. (Read 38378 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 4
Hello, everyone.

Om, Oceans and Americom, work.

The weeks behind only mean that nobody is mining.

So, it's an opportunity for whoever never mined yet.

As we speak, one CPU is enough to produce blocks, for little he mines. (Mining is working.)

Just sorry for the lack of exchange, so far. (Some ask up to 5BTC to get listed.)

Kind regards: David.

Hi, mate I need one working node for americom and one for ocean. these addnode=node1.walletbuilders.com and node1.walltetbuilders.com they not working!!!!!!
Activity: 216
Merit: 252
Hello, everyone.

Om, Oceans and Americom, work.

The weeks behind only mean that nobody is mining.

So, it's an opportunity for whoever never mined yet.

As we speak, one CPU is enough to produce blocks, for little he mines. (Mining is working.)

Just sorry for the lack of exchange, so far. (Some ask for up to 5BTC to get listed.)

Kind regards: David.

Hi,
After delisting of Om coin, would you please give me recommendations about transfer of my Om coins from Cryptopia? Which wallet do you use to transfer your om coins(ooo)?

Simply use our Windows wallet, even if not fully synced today, your coins will arrive later:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnfxPZJvnghviPJmRtBKXbvWKVIMMw
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi,
After delisting of Om coin, would you please give me recommendations about transfer of my Om coins from Cryptopia? Which wallet do you use to transfer your om coins(ooo)?
Bad news:

Cryptopia will delist.
Maybe good news!

I realized I could submit a ticket to discuss this delisting.

You know, there is no 51% attack, the wallet always worked perfect and, a few days
before this bad news, the market history shows that people would buy, not only sell...

So, maybe there is hope.

Thank you for your support, anyway.

I will keep you updated.
Good news!

New node is:

node.walletbuilders.com
Running node:
178.238.224.213:9229

Add to om.conf
addnode=178.238.224.213:9229

Run command in debug console
addnode 178.238.224.213:9229 add

Yes, thanks a lot!

If this node expire, i will renew the node hosting that offers Walletbuilders.

It's 0.003BTC per month. So, do not worry.

If I am this broke, I will tell you (the community).

Smiley

Edit: Walletbuilders now also proposes the Raspberry Pi wallet, for 0.0044BTC.
If someone is interested, say it here.
Running node:
178.238.224.213:9229

Add to om.conf
addnode=178.238.224.213:9229

Run command in debug console
addnode 178.238.224.213:9229 add
For everyone wishing to know what to do about Cryptopia delisting us:

I filled the form to be listed on NovaExchange, like it was in the first year.
Maybe they will list us in January.

Know too that even if the wallet is not synced, you can still send to yourself your coins "stuck" in Cryptopia.
Next time someone mines, the wallets will sync and, your coins will arrive.

It's miners we need mostly. Do not lose Faith.

Regards: David.
Hi, since om coin it will be delisted from Cryptopia, i want to know if is there any wallet can i use to put my om coins? Thank you!

Yes, there is the Windows wallet, that you can download here, in the begin.

Hoping it helped you.

Regards: David.
Hi, since om coin it will be delisted from Cryptopia, i want to know if is there any wallet can i use to put my om coins? Thank you!
Thanks, any live nodes? My wallet is out of sync with the most recent data in this thread.

I just noticed the node's page is down, and nobody is noding as we speak, but me maybe.
So, here, my IP. If you insert it in your Console, it should connect our wallets I think:

addnode 109.19.151.209 add

No luck, bummer my wallet on Cryptopia will expire early January and it looks like all my OM will be forfeit since there are no working nodes.

Maybe write to them, they could let run the wallet in some PC in a corner, for you to withdraw.
Mine is running 24/7 on my laptop, but stays 13 days behind too.
I think they could help, instead of delisting without a reason.
(It took 10 years to Bitcoin to be at $4000...)
Activity: 3
Thanks, any live nodes? My wallet is out of sync with the most recent data in this thread.

I just noticed the node's page is down, and nobody is noding as we speak, but me maybe.
So, here, my IP. If you insert it in your Console, it should connect our wallets I think:

No luck, bummer my wallet on Cryptopia will expire early January and it looks like all my OM will be forfeit since there are no working nodes.
Here, our second micro currency, now released:

[ANN] Oceans | For nightlife, the United Kingdom, farms and boats.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.48792865

Hi David,

Any plan to get this relisted somewhere? What type of wallet is recommended for OOO.

I hope this gets traded again, I really believe in the need for religious blockchain transactions.

Maybe NovaExchange will, or another one, sooner or later. Stay confident that we will have a phone app in not this long as well.
Besides this, I recommend only the PC wallet. Save a copy of your .dat in a USB key, and it's safe enough.

Hoping it answered all your questions: Thank you for the support.
Hi David,

Any plan to get this relisted somewhere? What type of wallet is recommended for OOO.

I hope this gets traded again, I really believe in the need for religious blockchain transactions.
Beware of scams selling overpriced, instead of $2-3 a pop.
(Om is listed on no exchanges for a while)
Pages:
Jump to: