Pages:
Author

Topic: ◉[ANN] OmiseGO Classic-OMGC| POS/POW | Airdrops | Masternode | A Vision Reborn◉ - page 27. (Read 27116 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I really enjoy getting free coins, but there is a problem there. Too many people get free coins, coin get listed on exchanges, and everyone dump them, cos THEY WERE FREE!!! Devs should prevent us from selling coins for some time, or to conduct ICO so someone actualy spend some money in that coin and wants to make more profit from it and dont DUMP it!
We cannot force people to hold onto their bounty/airdrop coins, however, we strongly advise on holding as the OMGC team tremendously believes in the future value of the OMGC coin.
copper member
UPDATE: LOTTERY #1 registration form has been officially closed with 1000 participants. We will randomly select 50 addresses to receive a bounty of 500 coins within the next 24-48 hours. Thank you for your participation!
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
I really enjoy getting free coins, but there is a problem there. Too many people get free coins, coin get listed on exchanges, and everyone dump them, cos THEY WERE FREE!!! Devs should prevent us from selling coins for some time, or to conduct ICO so someone actualy spend some money in that coin and wants to make more profit from it and dont DUMP it!
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
I completely missed the first airdrop. Now I filled the lottery. Normally I am not that lucky. So Lets see. Looking forward for the lucky 50 persons and wish to be part of it. thanks dev.
copper member
copper member
random 1000 participants, which is 50 winners! ?
So only 50 people will receive this round?
all how many round ?
thank
Lottery #1 will have 50 winners from a total of 1000 participants (5%). The next chance to receive bounty would be airdrop #2 at 20000 views. The registration is still open for the lottery and we will announce when the registration form is closed. 
copper member
I have waited since yesterday but still not enough 16500 views
now I fill the form do not know there is late?
thank you
We will make an announcement when the registration for lottery #1 is closed!
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
very rare project, I hope I can joining , this was awesome, Its really promising for me , Im I too late to joining bounties?
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

First airdrops, then lottery ... you really make it for the community!  Smiley By the way how many winners are you going to announce?
We will randomly select 5% of the first 1000 participants, which is 50 winners!
Very nice management of lottery as every participant will have equal chance to win no one more and no one less. Most of the people will get to know about tge project due to this lottery . Good luck for the future
Unfortunately Due to unseen circumstances i missed Arabic translation reward plus first airdrop but i will contribute in future tasks .
Thank you
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgu
random 1000 participants, which is 50 winners! ?
So only 50 people will receive this round?
all how many round ?
thank
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I have waited since yesterday but still not enough 16500 views
now I fill the form do not know there is late?
thank you
Activity: 126
Merit: 14

First airdrops, then lottery ... you really make it for the community!  Smiley By the way how many winners are you going to announce?
Very nice management of lottery as every participant will have equal chance to win no one more and no one less. Most of the people will get to know about tge project due to this lottery . Good luck for the future
Activity: 30
When will lottery results be announced???
copper member
Project looks interesting. But a small issue perhaps (trivial) - I enjoy reading in multiple languages, can't seem to access the french translation?
"The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you"
Error on my side, or yours?

Best of luck with your project!
Unfortunately, It seems that the individual who translated the thread deleted it for some reason. Thank you for letting the OMGC team know, please inbox us your wallet address for bounty. Do you happen to speak French? If yes, we can provide bounty in exchange for your translation!

Activity: 28
Magnificent!!! I've just filled out the form! I cross my fingers!!! A fantastic team !!!
An amazing project !!! An exceptional community !!! Good luck to all!!!
copper member

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

Pages:
Jump to: