Pages:
Author

Topic: ◉[ANN] OmiseGO Classic-OMGC| POS/POW | Airdrops | Masternode | A Vision Reborn◉ - page 29. (Read 27116 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
DEV
What's the current plan with the exchanges?

I think they are trying there hard to get listed on the mentioned exchange's it will take time but once it is up we all will get a update about it and also coin will rise its value.
Value will rise? Well now the price is 0 because nobody can buy or sell!
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
DEV

I think they are trying there hard to get listed on the mentioned exchange's it will take time but once it is up we all will get a update about it and also coin will rise its value.
Activity: 109
DEV
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
had it been create a OTC trade thread or OTC telegram to trade it?

I think it would be created as soon as possible as it is also a very important factor in the trading of the coin and investors will ge a good support due to this.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
had it been create a OTC trade thread or OTC telegram to trade it?
Keep view this thread so the 2nd could be start.
Yes very curiously wait for the next air drop and will to get more tokens than before. This is a very high potential project and the coins can value very high in some day so started collecting them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
UPDATE: Announcing LOTTERY #1! We will be opening the registration form when we hit 16500 views.

How does it work? The lottery will be open for the first 1000 participants, we will randomly select 5% of the total participants for a win of 500 coins!
Looking forward to be a part of bounty. And also think that this will make the project more people join it. Hope  a successful project to be formed from this bountys.
Activity: 90
Keep view this thread so the 2nd could be start.
I was curious why the airdrop rules to participate in, why did not receive the coins? There is no information about me in the shared form

All users who submitted their OMGC wallet address (not MEW) received their drops.
Yes recived the drop tokens and looking forward for more bounty opportunity of the project. Good luck for the future of the project.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I was curious why the airdrop rules to participate in, why did not receive the coins? There is no information about me in the shared form

All users who submitted their OMGC wallet address (not MEW) received their drops.
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Another ASIC coin, not interested thanks
I think you should try to check all the things about the project before declaring it as a fraud. As I know many projects have made people lose interest in new ICO and they think all of them are fraud but it not likes that some of the projects are legit and this is one of this.

I wrote scam dude?? Can you read? I said that i'm not interested in asic coin because i have not asic hw....more clear now?
Good luck to OmGC
Activity: 10
Another ASIC coin, not interested thanks
I think you should try to check all the things about the project before declaring it as a fraud. As I know many projects have made people lose interest in new ICO and they think all of them are fraud but it not likes that some of the projects are legit and this is one of this.
Activity: 88
UPDATE: Announcing LOTTERY #1! We will be opening the registration form when we hit 16500 views.

How does it work? The lottery will be open for the first 1000 participants, we will randomly select 5% of the total participants for a win of 500 coins!

would users who participated in airdrop #1 be able to participate in the lottery??
They most definitely can! The Airdrops and Lottery are unrelated.

Dev you have stated the number of airdrops but you haven't stated the number of lotteries.. can you please tell us how many lotteries?
The team will be launching lotteries between airdrops. The schedule will be as follows:
- 1 lottery between Airdrop #1 and #2
- 2 lotteries between Airdrop #2 and #3
- 3 lotteries between Airdrop #3 and #4
This is a very good publicity stunt and i think this will help the coin to become more famous as people are desire to earn money instantly and it they come to know about this they will also know the coin and this will increase its sales. looking forward to participate in the lottery and win too.
yes, i too think that this will help the project to grow and become famous and I am also looking forward for the project to be listed on an exchange site. also, want to support the project. Good luck.

would users who participated in airdrop #1 be able to participate in the lottery??

Dev you have stated the number of airdrops but you haven't stated the number of lotteries.. can you please tell us how many lotteries?
The team will be launching lotteries between airdrops. The schedule will be as follows:
This is a very good publicity stunt and i think this will help the coin to become more famous as people are desire to earn money instantly and it they come to know about this they will also know the coin and this will increase its sales. looking forward to participate in the lottery and win too.
So, what's the status of the coin right now?
The coin is at its initial stage and is growing slowly and becoming more popular. As it is spread between peopls it will grow side by side. I will also be placed on popular exchange sites in some time and this will also make a good progress in the coin sales I think.
We have already submitted applications with a couple of big exchanges. Stay tuned!

Why its taking so long for getting listed in any exchange?
I think it is not a easy task to get a place at a reputed coin exchange as it clear all the required things so it is not fraud coin. They check all  the papers and other things to get listed on the website. As they are trusted they keep the information update and make every think well organised. I think it will take time for the project to be listed on any popular exchange please wait and we will see the progress of the coin shortly.
Activity: 45
So, what's the status of the coin right now?
The coin is at its initial stage and is growing slowly and becoming more popular. As it is spread between peopls it will grow side by side. I will also be placed on popular exchange sites in some time and this will also make a good progress in the coin sales I think.
We have already submitted applications with a couple of big exchanges. Stay tuned!

Why its taking so long for getting listed in any exchange?
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Activity: 42
Thanks for the quick reply dev
copper member
Activity: 56

Will the number of participants and the percentage be the same in all lotteries? or will you be increasing either/both?

The number of participants will increase from one lottery to the other and so will the coin amount, however, the percentage of those who win will be less.
Activity: 11
Can't wait for when OMGC get's listed on the exchanges !
Pages:
Jump to: