Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Onex Cash / Masternodes 5000 (50% Reward) / ASIC Resistance / [NEOSCRYPT] - page 42. (Read 67553 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
This project sounds interesting. I'm in.
Activity: 770
Merit: 105

You have a very popular and classy project, I will now be with you. I hope for a very good cooperation
Activity: 431
Merit: 10
I guess you mean signature bounty, because there is no open airdrop, these orange, because you didn't send the link of your profile, if not mine, and I couldn't check that you had the signature on it, now that I read the post I see that you have it, but please try to send the correct information to avoid these problems, it's already edited.
Hey. I sent again the information as you said. did everything as for the first time. Theres I see that my status has changed from orange to green. Thank you. and once again I wish good luck to your project
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Citius, altius, fortius
Activity: 42
Dev, please say me, what is wrong with my 2nd air drop. I have make all, but message in you file is yellow.

I guess you mean signature bounty, because there is no open airdrop, these orange, because you didn't send the link of your profile, if not mine, and I couldn't check that you had the signature on it, now that I read the post I see that you have it, but please try to send the correct information to avoid these problems, it's already edited.
Dev, please say me, what is wrong with my 2nd air drop. I have make all, but message in you file is yellow.
Activity: 182
Merit: 104
Knowledge must be free !
Im really excited to see whats its value is when its gets to an exchange Grin

i presume 5k-8k sat each . Looking at the difficulty it could be more than than that, but will see how demand is .

if someone is selling at 5k-8k you can send me a message .. I'll buy some
Activity: 72
exchange plan???
when and price?
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
Joined sig campaign. Hoping for the developer's acceptance Wink
Activity: 154
Participate in signature bounties
i presume 5k-8k sat each . Looking at the difficulty it could be more than than that, but will see how demand is .
The difficulty is not the most important. The most important is the team in the chapter with dev, and stick to the plan to develop, and do not have a lot of money right away. If dev does not sell sonnets at once, then there is a chance for the coin
Activity: 196

Activity: 6
Activity: 42
Translate bounty registration closed, the users who registered and have language reserved, please do not delay to post, thank you!

How about Filipino Language? Cheesy

I can translate for the project.

We are sorry, but the registration period is closed, apart from that, you need to have a minimum range of "member" in order to participate.

Thanks for support!

do you think this is a good pool for mining this coin? can be worth targeting the pools where there is more hashtrait?
Activity: 27
Joined signature airdrop, thank you.

Do you plan to run block explorer? I did't find it at all.

Yes, we are working on it, it will soon be available, we will post it here and add it to the website
http://neopool.xyz/explorer/ONEX
Activity: 392
When do u plan to get listed on an exchange??
I try to hedge a coin, but every day it's more and more difficult, which means that the price of this coin should be high. I would like my expectations to come true
Activity: 72
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
Just put my farm behind this, let's see what happens  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: