Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Onex Cash / Masternodes 5000 (50% Reward) / ASIC Resistance / [NEOSCRYPT] - page 37. (Read 67550 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
well missed the airdrop never thought it would be that fast,
bookmarked this project before but when i reach this thread everyting is done,so sad.
well nothing to worry about because it has not fly yet and still has a chance to take the lead in the future.
i think the dev should list it in some exchanges because the miners already mine this coin for a few days with a 'quite' high hashrate.
also with that we can promote it,
people will not intrested to something if they did not get something in return,
show them onex worth
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
PRiVCY
I unfortunately missed out the Airdrop offer today, but hope to meet and catch up with its extension tomorrow. The methods adopted and applied is highly commendable. Forward ever Onex cash. This project is actually booming, loved by most members as they care, due to the project beautiful sites, logo, activities and more. But unless this project is listed at good exchange, if otherwise stated, many might dump and actually shun their interest shown from inception. I still strongly advise the Developer to fervently intensify diligent efforts getting mostly accepted exchange for the project to keep firm and maintain its solidarity and integrity built for deal.
Activity: 182
Merit: 104
Knowledge must be free !
what is max supply of onex?

There is no direct response from the dev about this supply but you could it to be Coin Supply (ONEX) 491790.32151891 when you visit the blockexplorer at https://explorer.onex.cash unless the information is wrong.

Yeah, 4195 blocks .. 41950 coins .. some airdrops and other campaigns .. slowly close to 50k coins .. that will mean 400k for the team. If they are also paying for the exchange fees .. I think is much much better than any of the lately neoscrypt mn coins
Activity: 700
Merit: 250

There is no direct response from the dev about this supply but you could it to be Coin Supply (ONEX) 491790.32151891 when you visit the blockexplorer at https://explorer.onex.cash unless the information is wrong.
Activity: 252
Can't wait to see how well this one does on exchange.

Will tomorrow's airdrop be open to people who got airdrop today?  Or for people who missed it only?
Activity: 275
Data Collecting Textile Circuitry
Activity: 182
Merit: 104
Knowledge must be free !
Closed airdrop, thanks to all participants, we're going to review all the data

Way to go! there aren't many coins with so many airdrops and signature campaign on top on not very high premine!
Please let us know if you need any help from community with anything
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Do not miss the new air drop: Join our discord ! https://discord.gg/KXPzGbD  retweet this post with your ONEX address and get 10 ONEX!
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
what is average masternode profit here?
as far as i can see in the op,
the rewards that we will get if we're building the Masternode would be 50%.
which mean it should be around 10/day ? or how much it should be ?
the hashrate increasing and decreasing a lot lately so it's very hard to see it fully.
or correct me if i am wrong in here
Activity: 406
what is average masternode profit here?
I applied to participate in the bounty with signatures, but never received confirmation. I made a signature anyway. Does this mean that I will receive a bounty in a week after the conditions are met?

I have just confirmed it, the payments will be made when one week after registration!

Thanks for the air shot and prompt response with an answer to the question!
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Appreciation is a good attitude that could take you beyond your expected altitude, i am stopping by to say thank you for the airdrop.

Airdrop bounty received, thanks.
Activity: 120
Hello. Interesting project, I will watch him. Developers of luck.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 117
I corrected the data in the table
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I applied to participate in the bounty with signatures, but never received confirmation. I made a signature anyway. Does this mean that I will receive a bounty in a week after the conditions are met?

I have just confirmed it, the payments will be made when one week after registration!

Activity: 164
tell me the coins will come later?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The payments have been made, a total of 2270 ONEX have been distributed. remember that tomorrow there will be another one
Activity: 164
I covered 15 blocks on the pool https://pool.onex.cash/ but I only received 4 coins, my wallet XNTHVdx7kRzwUajYVxZkHtg5RRXB8cCsJS, what do I do now, where will I go for help?
 Sad
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
i think it would be better for you to change the rules for the airdrop,
something like sending your request for the airdrop via message or something like that.
filling the spreadsheet is not a good thing in my opinion because everybody can fake it,
and just look at it right now,
someone made it and using other name while filling it.
well,i only can suggest you this thing because the majority people will only dump it and do not really care about your project in the future
Pages:
Jump to: