Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 163. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
I have never mined in a pool that uses our wallet address as the username. How/when are coins sent to our wallet?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
It doesn't seem to be available at that site. Is anyone currently mining Opal there?

Yes

Check to connection page to get started
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
It doesn't seem to be available at that site. Is anyone currently mining Opal there?

We're in the POS phase now.
Activity: 209
Opal Dev
How do we mine this coin?
Activity: 209
Opal Dev
I recently just started looking into OPAL and I really like the ideas and concepts of this coin and the people behind it :-) I think we may see a run soon for this coin if the Devs keep up the good work and the marketplace turns out nicely Smiley Cheers everyone and Happy Trading Smiley
I agree and Welcome to Opal.Once the Market goes live for public testing I'm sure Opal will get a lot more attention and a number of copycats doing ICO's of our wallet... again Tongue. The Team is doing great work and has progressed farther and fast than I could have ever hoped.
legendary
Thank you for filling my buy orders again!
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I recently just started looking into OPAL and I really like the ideas and concepts of this coin and the people behind it :-) I think we may see a run soon for this coin if the Devs keep up the good work and the marketplace turns out nicely Smiley Cheers everyone and Happy Trading Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1036
Activity: 540
Activity: 139

Black arrow right = recieve
Black arrow left = send
Green and blue = send to self

OR

Green arrow right = receive
Red arrow left = send

Please comment!

My opinion: Stick with the metaphor(green and red) but use the new buttons with that logo in it.
Activity: 149
Opal the future

Black arrow right = recieve
Black arrow left = send

OR

Green arrow right = receive
Red arrow left = send

Please comment!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
hi guys just popping in for support of opal, very good coin with bright future if all goes to plan. i bought some to hold and see where this goes  Wink

Welcome!
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
hi guys just popping in for support of opal, very good coin with bright future if all goes to plan. i bought some to hold and see where this goes  Wink
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I never registered on this forum before. I decided to because I wanted to thank Opal for all the free coins in IRC.

THANK YOU!

http://s9.postimg.org/qsj8q4gan/m013.jpg
legendary
File share screens: http://imgur.com/a/Cdhe3

Great, just great. What speeds can download and upload reach?
Jump to: