Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 166. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
still done nothing guys common

What do you mean? We've finished roadmap and are almost half done with our new one.  Are you trolling, or just aren't aware of our developments?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
still done nothing guys common
Just tested the Alpha version of the market place.

Looks cool for now, checked out the functions that are build in right now and everything works like a charm.

Keep it up guys! Really looking forward to the Beta version!

Thanks for review
Activity: 139
Just tested the Alpha version of the market place.

Looks cool for now, checked out the functions that are build in right now and everything works like a charm.

Keep it up guys! Really looking forward to the Beta version!
Activity: 354
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
This project is amazing. I withdrawal from bittrex to start staking. In my opinion Opal will be one of the few altcoins to survive.
Activity: 782
keep at it guys, orderbook looking good for now.
Activity: 262
The multipool has so far bought, and paid out, a total of 127785.75477455929 Opal.

Hashrate is picking up a bit now so if you have any spare miners lying around stick them on! Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
the orderbook is clear almost to 1k sat

Almost clear to 30k!!

On C-cex  Grin
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
are you ready to moon?.
Everything is looking better each day.
Great job devs
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
the orderbook is clear almost to 1k sat
Activity: 540
Dev, could you brief some bits of technicalities behind the file sharing platform?

Sure!  We're collaborating with storj to store our files in the decentralized cloud.

There will be two releases:

Beta1/PoC:  This will be purely storage, no transfers, and from the wallet you will be able to upload files to storj and download them, through an in wallet uploader.

Beta2/Release: This will include automatic opacity file transfers where you can upload to storj and it will automatically send a download to a user you specify.

Working with storj gives us no block chain bloat, and no centralization.

It would be very much appreciable, if some one from STORJ acknowledges this collaboration.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
The developers have done a tremendous job on this project in whole

<-- Back end dev here.

Thanks for the great words. It's great to hear positive responses to it. If you have any suggestions for improvements, I'd love to know them.

Cheers,

Gus.
Activity: 149
Opal the future
Top work from Gus and Danz, everything is coming along nicely..!

Thanks guys
I have been fortunate enough to test out the market place in its Alpha mode.

They are still working on some functionality, features and design but for the most part everything is spot on. The registration is simple using the standard registration and log in and worked as it should.
The layout of the site is very user friendly and will be a great platform for the coming marketplace.

The developers have done a tremendous job on this project in whole and I look forward to using the marketplace in the coming days once it is released.

I appreciate the opportunity to help out.

Thanks for the review
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
I have been fortunate enough to test out the market place in its Alpha mode.

They are still working on some functionality, features and design but for the most part everything is spot on. The registration is simple using the standard registration and log in and worked as it should.
The layout of the site is very user friendly and will be a great platform for the coming marketplace.

The developers have done a tremendous job on this project in whole and I look forward to using the marketplace in the coming days once it is released.

I appreciate the opportunity to help out.
Opal Market place will be here soon!

more info: http://www.opalmarket.me/#

If you are interested in participating in the alpha, please contact me.
Activity: 262
Opal Market place will be here soon!

more info: http://www.opalmarket.me/#
Dev, could you brief some bits of technicalities behind the file sharing platform?

And some screenshot, please!
 Grin Grin

Sure, just a second.

*Warning* It ain't pretty (yet)

Sure!  We're collaborating with storj to store our files in the decentralized cloud.

There will be two releases:

Beta1/PoC:  This will be purely storage, no transfers, and from the wallet you will be able to upload files to storj and download them, through an in wallet uploader.

Beta2/Release: This will include automatic opacity file transfers where you can upload to storj and it will automatically send a download to a user you specify.

Working with storj gives us no block chain bloat, and no centralization.
Jump to: