Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 191. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Opal the future
5 Star POD coming this week?  Roll Eyes
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
nice 16btc and going up
Activity: 206
Opal is now on the front page of Bittrex
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
An opal marketplace would probably be achievable - my only concern really would be demand. How many people that are into cryptocurrencies will also be interested in buying opals?

I like the idea of possibly backing the currency up with real opals though. I imagine they have a fairly stable value.
Yeah It might not be a main focus, just something people can use opal for if you'd like, because people always seem to ask "what can I use this for other than trading?" (even though they only ever use crypto for trading it seems).
Might be handy when the holidays come round.

"Look Mom I got you some precious Opals"  Tongue

Perhaps just a limited supply market that is only open for a short window??

To be honest we have actually already started exploring this option. One of the team lives quite near to some actual Opal mines so he is looking into the feasibility of this.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
I claim a italian translation, it will be done tomorrow  Grin
Activity: 209
Opal Dev
An opal marketplace would probably be achievable - my only concern really would be demand. How many people that are into cryptocurrencies will also be interested in buying opals?

I like the idea of possibly backing the currency up with real opals though. I imagine they have a fairly stable value.
Yeah It might not be a main focus, just something people can use opal for if you'd like, because people always seem to ask "what can I use this for other than trading?" (even though they only ever use crypto for trading it seems).
Might be handy when the holidays come round.

"Look Mom I got you some precious Opals"  Tongue

Perhaps just a limited supply market that is only open for a short window??
Activity: 574
Merit: 504

Opal Dev
its hard to know how it could work, none of the coins that have been pegged to real life items have worked. but it could work if we try to contact opal vendors
I was thinking could possible just get some opals and make a market place were you could trade your opal for them. I think the hardest part is finding a vendor to get on board.
Anyone know of an Opal vendor they could talk to in person.. best way to approach a vendor is face to face.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
its hard to know how it could work, none of the coins that have been pegged to real life items have worked. but it could work if we try to contact opal vendors
Opal Dev
Here's a thought, What if $Opal could actually be traded for "Real" Opal's?
Just a thought, wondering what the community thinks.

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Hi dev,any update for us? Shocked

Our anon transactions are being worked on.  Expect a whitepaper soon.

Opalcoin is commited to stable working releases, and we refuse to release something that is not completely functional.   With anonymous transactions, this is of absolute importance.  While the code is done, we are testing it to the limit, and having the function reviewed by security professionals to ensure that our solution is the best it can be.

s̴̡͘͞҉̻͈̥̬̹͖͔̻̥͇̪͖ͅt̴̻͓̱̙̠͚͡ͅe̬̼̪̯̮̪̯͓̕ͅa̢̠͔̦̻̜̪͓̬̞̕ļ̨̨̹͙̱̯͉̬͎͔͕̯̫̪̪͕͕̪t̥͓̪̝͍͙͖̮͔͢͞h̨͎̫͎̲̞̘͘ ̶̛̤̖̠̱́
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Hi dev,any update for us? Shocked
Activity: 206
Just saw opal mentioned elsewhere...dont ask lol.. and just had to see what the fuzz was about.

great design, i must say

Opal devs are beasts xD Continuously impressed by their output and looking forward to future developments
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
Just saw opal mentioned elsewhere...dont ask lol.. and just had to see what the fuzz was about.

great design, i must say
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
too bad in this life i likely loose coin, it sads me. even help from devs not enough no coin back much possible
one is nice opal team make very nice help for me, no wallet but they exchange me som btc i buy opal back.

now i look for crytpsy and bittrex, is amaze me  Shocked make nice work maybe come on the QQ?

you're welcome, bring us in touch with someone who can manage qq for us Smiley

we'd also like to announce a new addition to the dev team, actually a fellow btc member and dear friend of the team.
Welcome Bassguitarman Wink, he is already a POD verified dev and officially on board as of now.

Thanks!  Glad to be with you!  I've already worked a bit with OpalCoin and I am excited to be able to help develop and promote the coin!
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
too bad in this life i likely loose coin, it sads me. even help from devs not enough no coin back much possible
one is nice opal team make very nice help for me, no wallet but they exchange me som btc i buy opal back.

now i look for crytpsy and bittrex, is amaze me  Shocked make nice work maybe come on the QQ?

you're welcome, bring us in touch with someone who can manage qq for us Smiley

we'd also like to announce a new addition to the dev team, actually a fellow btc member and dear friend of the team.
Welcome Bassguitarman Wink, he is already a POD verified dev and officially on board as of now.

Activity: 139

now i look for crytpsy and bittrex, is amaze me  Shocked make nice work maybe come on the QQ?

Sorry for your loss but how many coins did you lose?
Activity: 168
Jumped on opal this morning as I caught a couple signs it was maybe gonna go up. Figured I would make a quick buck, but the more I read up the more I am deciding to invest for a longer period of time... Cant wait for the anon file transfers Smiley
Activity: 467
Merit: 251

now i look for crytpsy and bittrex, is amaze me  Shocked make nice work maybe come on the QQ?
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
If you missed Bitcoin Rush: Episode #20 (featuring Opal)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kROQg4YpZdI
Jump to: