Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 186. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Activity: 448
you finished this roadmap pretty fast...most teams dont even finish roadmap 1 lol.
can't wait to see what you come up with for roadmap 2

We've got some stuff under our sleeve Smiley

oh' new goodies ! Can't wait Smiley
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
you finished this roadmap pretty fast...most teams dont even finish roadmap 1 lol.

They delivered everything they said so far, even more. That's what I like about Opal.
Really looking forward to the second roadmap guys!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

We've got some stuff under our sleeve Smiley
Activity: 782
Activity: 262
Roadmap Phase 1 has been completed...

We are preparing Phase 2 now and will release ASAP.

drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
i like it a lot better now, looks a lot cleaner like some of the comments implied already.

Activity: 149
Opal the future
Very happy to see constructive criticism, responses from the community are paramount to help drive the success of Opal in a positive direction.

Feedback is always welcome.

Thank you

We'd get more community participation from other altcoiners if we had a better topic name.

I continue to grit my teeth every morning when I search this thread and have to see:

[ANN] OPAL /14,9M/BITTREX/CRYPTSY/POD/WALLET TRADING/OPACITY+/OPAQUE ADDRESSES

It makes me have a gag reflex.  Yes, I sound melodramatic, I know.  But keyword stuffing like that just looks like terrible spam for search engine spiders, and not ready for human consumption.

Thread has been adjusted!  Shocked
Activity: 214
Very happy to see constructive criticism, responses from the community are paramount to help drive the success of Opal in a positive direction.

Thank you

We'd get more community participation from other altcoiners if we had a better topic name.

I continue to grit my teeth every morning when I search this thread and have to see:

[ANN] OPAL /14,9M/BITTREX/CRYPTSY/POD/WALLET TRADING/OPACITY+/OPAQUE ADDRESSES

It makes me have a gag reflex.  Yes, I sound melodramatic, I know.  But keyword stuffing like that just looks like terrible spam for search engine spiders, and not ready for human consumption.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
too bad btc is down so much, it is holding back growth for opal and liquidity on all markets.
Activity: 149
Opal the future

Thank you

i kinda like the music in the movie Smiley

but perhaps after that movie you could like the previous person mentioned perhaps add a tutorial to it to use all wallets features for people that need it Smiley
that is not a bad idea to be honest and a video tutorial is always nicer to follow then a written one, but perhaps other ppl will think differently about this.
either way, if you do that then you satisfy both groups Smiley

The movie was just meant to be a Theatrical Announcement trailer. There are plans in the works of having an instructional video in the future, after we polish up the features to make them more user friendly. The info on the video will be updated soon.

I am glad you enjoyed the video and I do appreciate the constructive criticism. It help a lot with improving the quality and direction of future work. We've all been pushing really hard to get things out a quickly as we can, I know that's not really an excuse, but it is better then doing nothing at all.

cool! Smiley
and the hard work is appreciated, besides this wasn't to try and push you guys.
Just thought it was a good idea, no need to rush things instead take the time to make it perfect
we now know its in the making, thats enough for me  Smiley
Activity: 209
Opal Dev

but perhaps after that movie you could like the previous person mentioned perhaps add a tutorial to it to use all wallets features for people that need it Smiley
that is not a bad idea to be honest and a video tutorial is always nicer to follow then a written one, but perhaps other ppl will think differently about this.

The movie was just meant to be a Theatrical Announcement trailer. There are plans in the works of having an instructional video in the future, after we polish up the features to make them more user friendly. The info on the video will be updated soon.

I am glad you enjoyed the video and I do appreciate the constructive criticism. It help a lot with improving the quality and direction of future work. We've all been pushing really hard to get things out a quickly as we can, I know that's not really an excuse, but it is better then doing nothing at all.
Activity: 641
how do i get in on the free giveaway?
Looks like the giveaway coins dumped in public got sold. Price is down to 582 sats right now.

yea, some ppl don't appreciate free coins and sell them instantly.
Me, i'm holding onto them when Opal reaches much higher prices Smiley

How about this..
[ANN] OPAL OFFICIAL THREAD - Trading on Exchanges. New! ANON MSG + TRANS (OPACITY+)

Sure. That can work too, although you could probably spell out the world TRANSACTIONS

Has anyone watched the Opal video at www.opal-coin.com ?

All the music, thunder and lightning does very little to convince someone to invest in the coin.  Unless of course, you're under 23 years old and at a rave party.

Instead, an instructional video showing how to use the wallet's features and messaging would be great. I hope someone does that..  (and keep the music low or off)

Oh, and having the video title "Opaque Trailer Final" isn't going to get a lot of youtube hits.  Unless of course you expect people searching cryptocoins on youtube to search for "opaque trailer final" in the search box.  There is also no youtube video description either (which helps you get more views)

The video doesn't even mention opal-coin.com on it or anything.  No screenshots of the wallet.

Very disappointing.  I sound negative, but I am really trying to help point out the weak spots.

Activity: 209
Opal Dev
You make some good points, although.. we are technically called Opal and not Opalcoin. Unfortunately we were limited with domain name choice and so had to buy opal-coin.com, which sucks a bit. It's not so bad because it is a "coin" - it's just the coin is not named OpalCoin.

How about remove the 14,9M and use those letters for "(Coin)"

I don't know what wallet trading means (I know, it's linked to Bittrex's API) but it isn't really self explanatory. It makes it sound like you can move coins from one wallet to another person's wallet.

Having about 4-5 main keywords in the subject is plenty. Anything more than that, gets confusing to read, to comprehend, and is counter productive after awhile, especially to new people.

When a new person looks at a message subject, they take about 2 seconds or less to decide if it is interesting enough to click on. It should be worded in simple but important terms. Don't keyword stuff.
How about this..

[ANN] OPAL OFFICIAL THREAD - Trading on Exchanges. New! ANON MSG + TRANS (OPACITY+)
You make some good points, although.. we are technically called Opal and not Opalcoin. Unfortunately we were limited with domain name choice and so had to buy opal-coin.com, which sucks a bit. It's not so bad because it is a "coin" - it's just the coin is not named OpalCoin.

How about remove the 14,9M and use those letters for "(Coin)"

I don't know what wallet trading means (I know, it's linked to Bittrex's API) but it isn't really self explanatory. It makes it sound like you can move coins from one wallet to another person's wallet.

Having about 4-5 main keywords in the subject is plenty. Anything more than that, gets confusing to read, to comprehend, and is counter productive after awhile, especially to new people.

When a new person looks at a message subject, they take about 2 seconds or less to decide if it is interesting enough to click on. It should be worded in simple but important terms. Don't keyword stuff.
Jump to: