Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 10. (Read 77238 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

Optherium changed the declared direction for its work. Instead of work with private persons it started to work with business. Cryptocurrency is not regulated in many countries and it is really hard to work with private persons.
Yes, companies can be held legally liable. And the project is easy to do only development. In this case, companies will work with the blockchain, but avoid cryptocurrencies. In any case, until clear laws on cryptocurrencies are issued.
Despite the popularity of cryptocurrencies, there are many obstacles to full implementation, and in some countries cryptocurrencies are forbidden and this complicates the work.
Indeed, there are problems with the prohibition of working with banks' cryptocurrency, the unanimous consent of all countries is aimed at the blockchain, they understand that this is promising.
Activity: 56

Optherium changed the declared direction for its work. Instead of work with private persons it started to work with business. Cryptocurrency is not regulated in many countries and it is really hard to work with private persons.
Yes, companies can be held legally liable. And the project is easy to do only development. In this case, companies will work with the blockchain, but avoid cryptocurrencies. In any case, until clear laws on cryptocurrencies are issued.
Despite the popularity of cryptocurrencies, there are many obstacles to full implementation, and in some countries cryptocurrencies are forbidden and this complicates the work.
copper member
Activity: 84

I agree that knowledge is very important, but cryptocurrency industry is very unstable and it is very hard to predict the future prices of cryptocurrencies and future growth of cryptocurrency market.

If investor wants to be successful it is necessary to constantly study and improve his knowledge.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1

It is necessary to have a special knowledge in investment and in the topic of the projects to analyze all the prospects of the project.

I agree that knowledge is very important, but cryptocurrency industry is very unstable and it is very hard to predict the future prices of cryptocurrencies and future growth of cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 57
It is very hard to predict the future grows of the project. A lot of depends from the conditions of the cryptocurrency industry, from regulations, from market conditions and from many other things.
If the topic of the project is close to a person, then it is much easier for him to navigate the prospects of the project.

It is necessary to have a special knowledge in investment and in the topic of the projects to analyze all the prospects of the project.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
It is very hard to predict the future grows of the project. A lot of depends from the conditions of the cryptocurrency industry, from regulations, from market conditions and from many other things.
If the topic of the project is close to a person, then it is much easier for him to navigate the prospects of the project.
copper member

Activity: 490

It seems earlier one of the investors also returned their funds and they did not refuse him, this is rare because I know of cases where startups do not return money or often not all money, this is always a risk.
I remember two such cases. One was in December-January, the other in the spring. We can understand these investors. The project did not show results, and later changed its goals. The main thing is that there be success in achieving their goals.

●Social Crypto Trading●
We have our own multi currency wallet. We not developed our token economy yet and we understand that now our tokens do not have liquidity. That is why we do not hurry with listing on cryptocurrency exchanges. All investors that do not want to wait for the listing can return their investments back.
Good projects are not done quickly. The decision is right. Moreover, listings cost money and not small.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I think that investment in crypto is a long term investment and investors must be ready to wait to get more profit on such investments.

In media there are a lot of advertisements where it is shown how it is easy to earn money in cryptocurrency market. A lot of newbies start to believe in it and they are waiting for quick profit.
When you are planning such investments, you need to understand that such a prospect will be long-term, such an understanding should help beginners expecting a quick return in order to increase their own funds.
Long-term investments will not pay off immediately, sometimes patience should be stored for a year or even five years, this should be taken into account by each investor before making investments and be prepared in advance for the expectation.
yes investors have to wait patiently for the right time to dispose of their tokens and in accordance with the target someone planned before, that's why investors choose bright projects in the future with a clear product
Activity: 490

Long-term investments will not pay off immediately, sometimes patience should be stored for a year or even five years, this should be taken into account by each investor before making investments and be prepared in advance for the expectation.

I think that a lot of people are disappointed in cryptocurrency. They do not see the results and start to sell their tokens. They are not ready to wait.
Activity: 104
I think that investment in crypto is a long term investment and investors must be ready to wait to get more profit on such investments.

In media there are a lot of advertisements where it is shown how it is easy to earn money in cryptocurrency market. A lot of newbies start to believe in it and they are waiting for quick profit.
When you are planning such investments, you need to understand that such a prospect will be long-term, such an understanding should help beginners expecting a quick return in order to increase their own funds.
Activity: 58

copper member
We have our own multi currency wallet. We not developed our token economy yet and we understand that now our tokens do not have liquidity. That is why we do not hurry with listing on cryptocurrency exchanges. All investors that do not want to wait for the listing can return their investments back.
Good projects are not done quickly. The decision is right. Moreover, listings cost money and not small.

But listing does not guaranty that the price of the tokens will grow. If tokens do not have liquidity and usage their price will fall.
copper member
Activity: 1246
Merit: 3

copper member
Activity: 187
Activity: 38

As I understand Optherium do not hurry with the listing of the tokens, they are waiting for a good market conditions that price of the tokens would grow. Those people who do not want to wait can return their money back.
If developers are focused on creating products for companies, what kind of tokens are we talking about? Security token? stocks?

copper member
As I understand Optherium do not hurry with the listing of the tokens, they are waiting for a good market conditions that price of the tokens would grow. Those people who do not want to wait can return their money back.
For impatient investors, this is a great option. But with this approach, such investors should not engage in investments, because few projects support a return on funds.

Very often arter the listing starts the price of the tokens falls. Optherium returns the full investment price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11

If developers are focused on creating products for companies, what kind of tokens are we talking about? Security token? stocks?
●Social Crypto Trading●
For impatient investors, this is a great option. But with this approach, such investors should not engage in investments, because few projects support a return on funds.
Pages:
Jump to: